Updating and Upgrading
Updating and upgrading the 595851-002 HP CMA for Proliant DL380 G6 is an important step in ensuring that the software is running at its optimal performance and security level. Here are the steps to update and upgrade the CMA:
- Check for updates: The first step in updating the CMA is to check for any available updates. You can check for updates by accessing the CMA management console and looking for a notification or by visiting the HP website.
- Download the updates: Once you have identified the available updates, you will need to download them. This can typically be done by clicking on a link or by downloading the updates from the HP website.
- Install the updates: After the updates have been downloaded, you will need to install them. This can typically be done by running the downloaded file and following the on-screen instructions.
- Restart the CMA: After the updates have been installed, you will need to restart the CMA in order for the changes to take effect.
- Upgrading CMA: Upgrading the CMA involves replacing the current version of the software with a newer version. To upgrade the CMA, you will need to download the new version of the software from the HP website, and then install it.
- Backup your data: Before upgrading the CMA, it's important to take a backup of all your data, to ensure the safety of your data during the upgrading process.
Features and Benefits of 595851-002 CMA
The 595851-002 HP CMA for Proliant DL380 G6 provides a wide range of features and benefits that make it a powerful and versatile virtualization solution for businesses of all sizes. Some of the key features and benefits of the CMA include:
- Virtualization capabilities: The CMA allows you to create and manage multiple virtual machines on a single physical server, improving server utilization and reducing hardware costs.
- Easy management: The CMA provides an intuitive web-based management interface that makes it easy to create, configure, and manage virtual machines.
- High availability: The CMA supports high availability features that ensure that virtual machines remain available even in the event of hardware failures.
- Scalability: The CMA can support a large number of virtual machines, making it a great solution for growing businesses.
- Security: The CMA provides a number of security features that help to protect virtual machines from unauthorized access and other security threats.
- Cost-effective: The CMA is a cost-effective solution that allows businesses to reduce hardware costs and improve server utilization.
- Easy Backup: The CMA provides easy backup features that allow you to backup virtual machines and restore them in case of an emergency.
- Flexibility: The CMA allows businesses to easily move virtual machines between physical servers, providing a high degree of flexibility.
- Integration: The CMA can be integrated with other tools and systems, such as monitoring and management tools, for a more comprehensive virtualization solution.
Installation and Setup Instructions
Installing and setting up the 595851-002 HP CMA for Proliant DL380 G6 involves several steps. It is recommended that you follow these instructions carefully to ensure proper installation and setup.
- Prepare the server: Before installing the CMA, make sure that the server meets all of the required system requirements and that all necessary drivers and software are installed.
- Download the CMA software: The CMA software can be downloaded from the HP website. Save the software to a location on your server where it can be easily accessed.
- Install the CMA software: Once the software is downloaded, double-click the file to begin the installation process. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Configure the CMA: Once the installation is complete, launch the CMA management console and configure the CMA as desired. This includes setting up virtual networks, creating virtual machines, and configuring other settings.
- Install the virtual machines: Once the CMA is configured, you can begin installing virtual machines. You can do this by using the CMA management console or by using a virtual machine management tool such as VMware vSphere.
- Configure the virtual machines: Once the virtual machines are installed, configure them as desired. This includes setting up the operating system, installing applications, and configuring other settings.
- Start the virtual machines: Once the virtual machines are configured, start them up. You should now be able to access the virtual machines from the CMA management console or from other management tools.
- Manufacturer : Hewlett-Packard
- Manufacturer Part Number : 595851-002
- Brand Name : HP
- Sub-Type : Proliant
- Type : Accessories
About Refurbished Products
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product 595851-002 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.