Compatibility with HP Bl460c G8
The installation process for the 719592-001 HP System Board for Bl460c G8 Server is as follows:
- Prepare the Server: Before installing the system board, ensure that the server is powered off and unplugged. Remove all the cables and accessories connected to the server.
- Access the Server: Open the server to access the system board. Remove the screws from the server's cover and lift it to access the internal components.
- Remove the Old System Board: Disconnect the cables and remove any components attached to the old system board. Release the tabs that hold the board in place and carefully lift the board out of the server.
- Install the New System Board: Carefully align the new 719592-001 HP System Board with the server's connectors and gently press it into place. Secure the board using the tabs or screws.
- Connect the Cables: Reconnect the cables and components to the new system board. Ensure that all the cables are properly connected and tightened.
- Reattach the Server Cover: Replace the server's cover and secure it with the screws.
- Power On the Server: Plug in the server and power it on. The server should start normally and detect the new system board.
It is important to follow the instructions carefully and not rush the installation process to avoid damaging the components or the server. If unsure, it is recommended to consult the HP Bl460c G8 Server's manual or seek professional assistance.
Maintenance and Troubleshooting
Maintenance for 719592-001 HP System Board: To ensure the optimal performance of the 719592-001 HP System Board, it is important to regularly maintain the board. This includes checking for loose connections, ensuring all components are functioning properly, and updating the firmware and drivers when necessary. It is also recommended to clean the board of any dust or debris that may cause damage over time.
Troubleshooting for 719592-001 HP System Board: In case the 719592-001 HP System Board encounters any problems, there are a few steps that can be taken to troubleshoot the issue. The first step is to check all cables and connections to ensure they are securely attached and functioning properly. If the issue persists, it is recommended to check the firmware and drivers to ensure they are up-to-date. If the problem cannot be resolved by these methods, it is advised to contact the manufacturer or a certified technician for further assistance.
It is important to handle the 719592-001 HP System Board with care during maintenance and troubleshooting, as it contains sensitive components that can be easily damaged.
- Manufacturer: HP
- Manufacturer Part Number: 719592-001
- Manufacturer Type: Motherboard
- Manufacture Sub-Type: Server Board
- Product Name: ProLiant
- Manufacturer HP Systems, Inc
- Product Model: 719592-001
- HP System Board For Bl460C G8 Server.
About New Bulk Pack Products
The server motherboard coordinates and houses the vital components of the server from the CPU (Central Processing Unit) to the chipset, the PCIe slots, and all the RDIMM sockets. It can also be called a multiprocessor or systems board. A server motherboard hosts communications between the Server CPU and other systems connected to the server via a network which could be a server database, applications server, or web server. The server motherboard unlike a desktop motherboard typically has more than one microprocessor due to the workload as a lot of processes are always running in the background. Hence, it has more cores and threads for efficient data processing.
Server Board Components
- CPU support: these days, the memory controller is built directly into the CPU, therefore allowing it to support different memory speeds. That is why CPU count and the CPU type become important. For instance, Intel's Motherboard is only compatible with Intel processors. Hence, an LGA 771 CPU must be installed on an LGA 771 motherboard.
- Processor slots: Some motherboards can have two or more processors. Subject to server and processor type, the installation of the processor could be in a ZIF socket, a single-processor cartridge, or a patented multiprocessor cartridge. These days, server processors are socketed. Server boards based on ATX, BTX, and other form factors can also support up to 4 processors as the motherboard to be used in a server is influenced by the number of processors.
- Chipset: Although your motherboard may have a similar form factor with another server board, the components for compatibility depend on the chipset of the motherboard itself. It is made up of the north and south bridges. The northbridge is the chip controlling the channel of communication between the CPU, Memory, PCIe, and the southbridge. While the southbridge connects the input and output devices like the USBs, SATA, Bus, and others. It also regulates power management. Some server boards also have other chips for more functions like network control, PCI-X control, etc. The server motherboard's chipset supports memory ECC (error-correcting code) and Registered SDRAM and DDR RAM. It also supports PCI-X expansion slots
- iv.DIMM (RAM) sockets
At ALLHDD, you will find the best server motherboards for the following servers and sockets: PowerEdge, ProLiant, Socket 1150, Socket 2011, Socket 604, Socket R3, and others.
Also, we have components for:
- Blade server: this is a server used as a channel between programs, and systems amongst others. We have the most compatible versions of the server board for this machine, so check our catalog.
- BladeCenter: we also offer server boards for BladeCenter servers. Such as 68Y8163 IBM - System Board.
- LGA 1150: we also offer server boards with the Socket H3, a product for Intel's central processing units (CPUs).
- LGA 1366: the socket B whose number of pins is indicated by 1366, this is a motherboard produced by Intel. If you need a server board that's compatible with this socket check out X8DTU-F Supermicro Dual LGA1366 Server Board.
- LGA 2011: better known as socket R and produced by intel as a replacement for Socket B. it has its memory controller and PCIe integrated into the CPU. For server boards compatible with this socket, check out our stock.
Check our server motherboards categories and other server products now, or contact our customer support if you need assistance.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product 719592-001 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Motherboard - Server Board
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.