Features and Benefits
The HPE 768082-001 is a 4 ports 10GBPS Flexfabric PCI Express Network Adapter. It is designed to provide high-speed networking capabilities for servers and workstations.
- 4 ports 10GBPS: This adapter has four 10GBPS ports, allowing for high-speed data transfer and multiple connections.
- Flexfabric: The Flexfabric technology allows for flexible and efficient data transfer between devices.
- PCI Express: The adapter is designed to fit into a PCI Express slot on a motherboard, providing a direct connection to the CPU.
- High-speed networking: The 10GBPS ports allow for faster data transfer, enabling quick and efficient communication between devices.
- Flexibility: The Flexfabric technology allows for easy integration with existing networks and devices, making it a versatile option for different environments.
- Direct connection: The PCI Express design provides a direct connection to the CPU, improving performance and reducing latency.
- Scalability: The 4 ports provide the ability to connect multiple devices, allowing for scalability as your needs grow.
Compatibility and System Requirements
The HPE 768082-001 4 Ports 10GBPS Flexfabric PCI Express Network Adapter is compatible with a variety of HPE server models including the ProLiant DL360, DL380, and DL580 series. It also requires a PCI Express 3.0 slot with a minimum of 8 lanes and a free power connector. The adapter supports Windows and Linux operating systems and requires a minimum of 4GB of RAM. Additionally, the adapter requires a minimum of one 10GBPS SFP+ or SFP+ direct attach copper (DAC) cable for each port.
Troubleshooting and Support
The HPE 4 Ports 10GBPS Flexfabric PCI Express Network Adapter (768082-001) is a high-performance network adapter designed for use in HPE ProLiant servers and other compatible systems. It provides four 10 Gbps ports for connecting to high-speed networks and supports advanced features such as virtualization and data center bridging.
If you are experiencing issues with this network adapter, there are a few troubleshooting steps you can take to try and resolve the problem.
- Check cable connections: Make sure that all cables are securely connected to the network adapter and the network switch or router. Check for any loose or damaged cables.
- Update drivers: Make sure that you have the latest drivers installed for the network adapter. You can download the latest drivers from the HPE website.
- Restart the server: Sometimes a simple reboot can resolve issues with network adapters. Try restarting the server to see if that resolves the problem.
- Check for compatibility: Make sure that the network adapter is compatible with your server and operating system. Check the HPE website for a list of compatible systems.
If you are still experiencing issues after trying these troubleshooting steps, you can contact HPE support for further assistance. They can help you diagnose and troubleshoot the problem, and provide guidance on resolving the issue. Additionally, HPE also offers a warranty for their products, which can be claimed in case of any manufacturing defects.
General Information about this HPE 768082-001
- Part Number or SKU# 768082-001
- Manufacturer: HPE
- Type: Network Adapter
Technical Information for 4 Ports Network Adapter
- Total Number of Ports: 4 Ports
- Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Cabling Type: Ethernet 10GBase-T
- Data Link Protocol: 10 GIGE
- Data Transfer Rate: 10 GBPS
- Network / Transport Protocol: TCP/IP, UDP/IP
- Remote Management Protocol: SNMP
- Status Indicators: Status, link/activity
Memory Details of 10GBPS Adapter
- Processor: 1 x 57840S - Qlogic
Expansion & Connectivity for Network Adapter
- Interfaces: 4 x 10GBase-T - RJ-45
- Compliant Standards: FCC Class A certified, BSMI, FCC Part 15, RoHS, EN 61000-3-2:2006, KN24, EN 61000-3-2:2008, KN22 Class A, VCCI V-3/2010.04 Class A, ICES-003 issue 4, EN55024:1998, EN55022:2006 + A1:2007 Class A, CNS 13438 Class A
Dimensions & Weight
- Width: 0.6 inch
- Depth: 4.7 inch
- Height: 2.8 inch
- Weight: 3 Ibs
- Min Operating Temperature: 32 °F
- Max Operating Temperature: 131 °F
- Humidity Range Operating: 5 - 95% (non-condensing)
- HPE ProLiant DL Series: DL120 Gen9, DL120 Gen9 Entry, DL160 Gen9, DL160 Gen9 Base, DL160 Gen9 Entry, DL160 Gen9 Performance, DL180 Gen9, DL180 Gen9 Base, DL180 Gen9 Entry, DL180 Gen9 Storage, DL20 Gen10, DL20 Gen10 Entry, DL20 Gen10 Performance, DL20 Gen10 solution, DL20 Gen9, DL20 Gen9 Entry, DL20 Gen9 Performance, DL20 Gen9 Solution, DL360 Gen10, DL360 Gen10 Base, DL360 Gen10 Entry, DL360 Gen10 High Performance, DL360 Gen10 Low, DL360 Gen10 Performance, DL360 Gen10 Solution, DL360 Gen9, DL360 Gen9 Base, DL360 Gen9 CMS, DL360 Gen9 Entry, DL360 Gen9 Performance, DL360 Gen9 Special Server, DL380 Gen10, DL380 Gen10 Base, DL380 Gen10 Entry.
About New Bulk Pack Products
A network adapter is also called a network interface card is a plug-in card that serves to allow computers to both transmit and receive data on a local network. It is a component of a computer's internal hardware that facilitates communication over a network.
In a more current context, network adapters will refer to an Ethernet adapter where the Ethernet circuitry is built into motherboards of the latest desktops and laptop computers. Other times, a network adapter may also refer to a wireless (Wi-Fi) adapter.
In all instances, the adapter allows a computer to connect with another computer, a server, or other networking devices through a LAN connection. The use of a network adapter is not limited to wired connections as it is used for wireless networks. The adapters for wired networks come with a RJ-45 port that may use either the twisted or untwisted pair cables for network connectivity. For the wireless adapters, the network connection is facilitated through a built-in antenna or an externally connected antenna. Both the wired and wireless network adapters support the popular LAN protocols including TCP/IP. We have 1-port, 2-port, 4-port, 6-port, 8-port, and 16-port options that support speeds of 10, 25, 40, or even 100 Gigabits.
The plug-in network interface cards (NICs) are normally used in high-performance machines especially if a faster Ethernet standard is relatively new and available but is yet to become mainstream. In fact, the major difference between network adapters lies in the network protocol it supports.
We have the different types of network adapters necessary for building computer-to-computer networks that don't have a switch or hub. All the network adapters are fairly inexpensive and readily adaptable to different applications within a network. Some of the common types available are:
Network adapters common types
- Desktop Network Interface Card: This adapter is usually connected to a PCI or PCIe slot, whichever is available on the motherboard of your desktop computer. You will need to open your computer's case and it, therefore, presents the most difficult installation method. The PCIe slot is generally found in new computers.
- PC Card or PCMCIA Card: PCMCIA is the abbreviation for Personal Computer Memory Card International Association. The name has undergone changes over time to be referred to as a PC Card or ExpressCard. For dimensions, the PC card is almost similar in size to a credit card but is significantly thicker. The PC card is connected to a PC or PCMCIA card slot in your desktop computer or laptop computer.
- USB adapter: This network adapter is typically a small device, similar to a thumb drive, with a USB interface. Installation is easy and straightforward since it is plugged into the USB port of your desktop or laptop computer or other network devices that have a USB port.
- Wireless game adapters also referred to as media adapters, are connected to the older game consoles and home entertainment devices so as to act as a bridge to Wi-Fi capability. They help expand functionality on these entertainment devices through connections to the internet.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product 768082-001 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.