Product overview of 768712-001 HPE PCA Flom X8 Riser Card
The 768712-001 HPE PCA Flom X8 Riser Card is a computer hardware component designed for use with the Proliant XL170R G9 and Apollo R2600 server systems. It is a Printed Circuit Assembly (PCA) card that is used to extend the functionality of these server systems by allowing them to support additional expansion slots.
Features of 768712-001 HPE PCA Flom X8 Riser Card
The 768712-001 HPE PCA Flom X8 Riser Card is a high-quality hardware component that offers various features and benefits to its users. Some of these features include:
- X8 PCIe Gen3 support: The 768712-001 HPE PCA Flom X8 Riser Card is designed to support the PCIe Gen3 interface, which offers high-speed data transfer rates of up to 8 GT/s.
- Dual-Port Design: The card features a dual-port design that allows it to support two PCIe slots simultaneously. This feature is particularly useful for systems that require multiple expansion slots to meet their performance requirements.
- Easy Installation: The 768712-001 HPE PCA Flom X8 Riser Card is easy to install and does not require any additional tools or expertise.
Benefits of 768712-001 HPE PCA Flom X8 Riser Card
The 768712-001 HPE PCA Flom X8 Riser Card offers several benefits to users. These benefits include:
- Improved Performance: The card enables servers to support additional expansion slots, which can improve their performance by allowing them to handle more workloads simultaneously.
- Better Flexibility: The 768712-001 HPE PCA Flom X8 Riser Card provides users with more flexibility in terms of the types of expansion slots they can use with their server systems.
- Cost-Effective: The card is an affordable way to add additional expansion slots to a server system without having to purchase an entirely new system.
Uses of 768712-001 HPE PCA Flom X8 Riser Card
The 768712-001 HPE PCA Flom X8 Riser Card is designed to be used with the Proliant XL170R G9 and Apollo R2600 server systems. It can be used in various applications that require additional expansion slots, such as:
- High-Performance Computing: The 768712-001 HPE PCA Flom X8 Riser Card is ideal for high-performance computing applications that require multiple expansion slots to handle intensive workloads.
- Data Centers: Data centers can use the card to add more expansion slots to their existing server systems, which can improve the overall performance of their data center infrastructure.
- Cloud Computing: Cloud computing providers can use the 768712-001 HPE PCA Flom X8 Riser Card to add more expansion slots to their servers, which can improve the performance of their cloud services.
In Summary,The 768712-001 HPE PCA Flom X8 Riser Card is a useful hardware component that offers various benefits to users. Its X8 PCIe Gen3 support, dual-port design, and easy installation make it an excellent choice for users who need to add additional expansion slots to their server systems. Its affordability also makes it an attractive option for users who want to improve their server performance without having to purchase an entirely new system. If you're looking for a way to improve the performance and flexibility of your Proliant XL170R G9 or Apollo R2600 server
General Information about the HPE 768712-001
- Brand Name : HPE
- Part Number : 768712-001
- Sub-Type : Proliant
- Type : Accessories
About Refurbished Products
Accessories - Riser Card
With the changing business needs, you may need to add more expansion cards. That may not be possible in an already congested motherboard. Another thing is that the right PCI express slot may not be available for the type of additional expansion cards. PCI slots are valuable yet limited resources even in modern-day computers. So, should it be a bottleneck to the high performance that you want from your system?
Increasing the Number of PCI Express Slots
Riser cards are independent circuit boards that can increase the number of PCI-express slots available on the motherboard. The Dell 1NH8H 2x8 riserfor PowerEdge, for example, avails three PCIe x8 slots from just one slot on a computer motherboard. It is an ideal choice if you need to extend a slot.
Better Cooling in the System
Expansion cards such as GPUs generate a lot of heat. If these units are stacked horizontally on the motherboard, the cooling can be a big problem. Riser boards are used to make it possible for a vertical component arrangement with enough space between additional expansion cards. So, cooling can be achieved efficiently.
Mixed Riser Cards for Different Expansion Cards
Depending on the functionality of the system you want to extend, you might need x4, x8, or x16 PCI Express slots. Using a PCI e riser card makes it possible to get that slot with the bandwidth your application needs. The expansion card can then be plugged into the riser to scale-up performance and memory capacity.
Buy Quality Riser BoardALLHDD has a collection of riser cards for every application. Whether you need card risers for ProLiant servers, WorkStation, PowerEdge, ThinkServer, or any workstation equipment, you will find it all with us. Scale-up your IT infrastructure to meet your needs with the best riser card for the job. Add any expansion card to your system it what you want it to be.
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.