The 817751-001 HPE Ethernet 10/25GB 2 Ports Network Adapter is a high-speed network adapter manufactured by Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE). It is designed for use in high-performance computing, data center, and cloud computing environments.
The adapter has two ports and supports data transfer rates of 10 Gbps and 25 Gbps. It uses the latest 25 GbE technology to deliver high-performance, low-latency network connections, which is important for applications such as big data, machine learning, and storage area networks.
The adapter is compatible with a wide range of servers and operating systems, and it supports various industry standard protocols such as TCP/IP, iSCSI, and Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE).
In terms of performance, the adapter delivers high throughput and low latency, making it ideal for high-bandwidth applications and workloads. Additionally, it has built-in features such as Quality of Service (QoS) and support for virtualization, which makes it suitable for use in large-scale, virtualized environments.
The adapter is also designed to be easy to install and configure, and it comes with management software that allows for monitoring and troubleshooting of the adapter and the network.
In terms of warranty and technical support, the 817751-001 HPE Ethernet 10/25GB 2 Ports Network Adapter comes with a limited warranty and technical support from HPE. This includes access to online resources and technical experts who can help with installation, configuration, and troubleshooting.
Powerful Performance and Reliability
The 817751-001 HPE Ethernet 10/25GB 2 Ports Network Adapter is designed to deliver powerful performance and reliability for enterprise environments.
In terms of performance, the adapter supports data transfer rates of 10 Gbps and 25 Gbps and uses the latest 25 GbE technology to deliver high-performance, low-latency network connections. This makes it ideal for high-bandwidth applications and workloads, such as big data, machine learning, and storage area networks. Additionally, the adapter has built-in features such as Quality of Service (QoS) and support for virtualization, which makes it suitable for use in large-scale, virtualized environments.
In terms of reliability, the adapter is designed to be robust and durable, with a high MTBF (Mean Time Between Failures) rating. It is built to withstand the demands of enterprise environments and is engineered to provide consistent, reliable performance over time. Additionally, the adapter is designed to be easy to install and configure, which can help to minimize downtime and ensure that the adapter is up and running quickly.
The adapter comes with management software that allows for monitoring and troubleshooting of the adapter and the network, which helps to ensure that the network runs smoothly and that any issues can be identified and resolved quickly.
The 817751-001 HPE Ethernet 10/25GB 2 Ports Network Adapter is designed to be scalable and reliable for enterprise environments.
In terms of scalability, the adapter has two ports and supports data transfer rates of 10 Gbps and 25 Gbps. This allows it to be easily expanded and upgraded as network demands grow, and it can be used to connect to multiple servers or switches without sacrificing performance. Additionally, the adapter supports virtualization and Quality of Service (QoS) features, which can help to ensure that network resources are used efficiently and that critical applications have the bandwidth they need to function properly.
The adapter is designed to be robust and durable, with a high MTBF (Mean Time Between Failures) rating. It is built to withstand the demands of enterprise environments and engineered to provide consistent, reliable performance over time. Additionally, the adapter is designed to be easy to install and configure, which can help to minimize downtime and ensure that the adapter is up and running quickly.
General Information about this HPE 817751-001
- Manufacturer: HPE
- Model Number or SKU# 817751-001
- Product Type: Network Adapter
Key Features for 2 Ports Adapter
- Data Transfer Rate: 25 GBPS
- Ports : 25 Gigabit Ethernet X 2
- Connectivity Technology : Wired
- Data Link Protocol : 10 GIGE, 25 GIGABIT Lan
Performance of 25 GBPS Adapter
- Bidirectional Throughput: 100 Gbps ¦ Bandwidth Per Port: 50 GBPS
- Capacity : Jumbo Frame Size: Up To 9.6 Kb
- Remote Management Protocol : Snmp
- Status Indicators : Link/activity
- Vlan Support, Ipv6 Support, Full Duplex Mode, Tcp/ip Offloading, Quality Of Service (qos), Jumbo Frames Support, Ipv4 Support, Pxe Support, Lacp Support, Lldp Support, Large Send Offload (lso), Receive Side Scaling (rss), Uefi Support, Tcp Segmentation Offload (tso), Qos Tagging, Extended Message-signaled Interrupts (msi-x), Udp/ip Offloading, Tcp/ip Checksum Offload, Rdma Over Converged Ethernet (roce), Virtual Extensible Lan (vxlan), Network Virtualization Using Generic Routing Encapsulation (nvgre), Rdma Over Converged Ethernet (roce) V2
- Compliant Standards : Ieee 802.1q, Ieee 802.1p, Ieee 802.3x, Ieee 802.3ad (lacp), Ieee 802.3ae, Ieee 802.1ab (lldp), Ieee 802.3az, Ieee 802.1qbb, Ieee 802.1qaz, Ieee 802.1qau, Ieee 802.1qbg, Ieee 1588v2
Compatibility for PCI-Express Adapter
- Hpe Apollo 4200 Gen9, 4510 Gen9, 4530 Gen9 ¦ Hpe Proliant Dl120 Gen9, Dl120 Gen9 Entry, Dl160 Gen9, Dl160 Gen9 Base, Dl160 Gen9 Entry, Dl160 Gen9 Performance, Dl180 Gen9, Dl180 Gen9 Base, Dl180 Gen9 Entry, Dl180 Gen9 Storage, Dl360 Gen9, Dl360 Gen9 Base, Dl360 Gen9 Cms, Dl360 Gen9 Entry, Dl360 Gen9 Performance, Dl360 Gen9 Special Server, Dl380 Gen9, Dl380 Gen9 Base, Dl380 Gen9 Entry, Dl380 Gen9 High Performance, Dl380 Gen9 Performance, Dl560 Gen9, Dl560 Gen9 Base, Dl560 Gen9 Entry, Dl560 Gen9 Performance, Dl580 Gen9, Dl580 Gen9 Base, Dl580 Gen9 Database, Dl580 Gen9 High Performance, Xl250a Gen9, Xl250a Gen9 Accelerator Tray.
About Refurbished Products
A network adapter is also called a network interface card is a plug-in card that serves to allow computers to both transmit and receive data on a local network. It is a component of a computer's internal hardware that facilitates communication over a network.
In a more current context, network adapters will refer to an Ethernet adapter where the Ethernet circuitry is built into motherboards of the latest desktops and laptop computers. Other times, a network adapter may also refer to a wireless (Wi-Fi) adapter.
In all instances, the adapter allows a computer to connect with another computer, a server, or other networking devices through a LAN connection. The use of a network adapter is not limited to wired connections as it is used for wireless networks. The adapters for wired networks come with a RJ-45 port that may use either the twisted or untwisted pair cables for network connectivity. For the wireless adapters, the network connection is facilitated through a built-in antenna or an externally connected antenna. Both the wired and wireless network adapters support the popular LAN protocols including TCP/IP. We have 1-port, 2-port, 4-port, 6-port, 8-port, and 16-port options that support speeds of 10, 25, 40, or even 100 Gigabits.
The plug-in network interface cards (NICs) are normally used in high-performance machines especially if a faster Ethernet standard is relatively new and available but is yet to become mainstream. In fact, the major difference between network adapters lies in the network protocol it supports.
We have the different types of network adapters necessary for building computer-to-computer networks that don't have a switch or hub. All the network adapters are fairly inexpensive and readily adaptable to different applications within a network. Some of the common types available are:
Network adapters common types
- Desktop Network Interface Card: This adapter is usually connected to a PCI or PCIe slot, whichever is available on the motherboard of your desktop computer. You will need to open your computer's case and it, therefore, presents the most difficult installation method. The PCIe slot is generally found in new computers.
- PC Card or PCMCIA Card: PCMCIA is the abbreviation for Personal Computer Memory Card International Association. The name has undergone changes over time to be referred to as a PC Card or ExpressCard. For dimensions, the PC card is almost similar in size to a credit card but is significantly thicker. The PC card is connected to a PC or PCMCIA card slot in your desktop computer or laptop computer.
- USB adapter: This network adapter is typically a small device, similar to a thumb drive, with a USB interface. Installation is easy and straightforward since it is plugged into the USB port of your desktop or laptop computer or other network devices that have a USB port.
- Wireless game adapters also referred to as media adapters, are connected to the older game consoles and home entertainment devices so as to act as a bridge to Wi-Fi capability. They help expand functionality on these entertainment devices through connections to the internet.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product 817751-001 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.