The Ultimate Solution for Large Scale Data Storage Needs
The HPE 873370-006 is a 800GB SAS 12GBPS Mixed Use Small Form Factor (SFF) 2.5 inch solid state drive (SSD). An SSD is a type of data storage device that uses NAND flash memory to store data, rather than mechanical spinning disks found in traditional hard disk drives (HDDs). This results in faster access times, improved reliability, and reduced power consumption.
The HPE 873370-006 SSD has a SAS 12GB/s interface, which provides fast data transfer speeds and improved performance compared to earlier SAS versions. The mixed use design makes it a cost-effective solution for businesses and organizations looking to upgrade their storage systems with improved performance and reliability. The 800GB capacity provides a large-scale storage solution for high data storage needs.
The high performance, reliability, and large-scale storage capacity make the HPE 873370-006 SSD a suitable solution for businesses and organizations with demanding storage needs, who require a fast and reliable storage solution for their large scale data storage needs.
Maximize Storage Performance
Here are a few ways to maximize the performance of the HPE 800GB SAS 12GBPS Mixed Use SFF 2.5 Inch SSD:
- Enable TRIM: TRIM is a command that helps the SSD optimize its performance over time. It is important to enable TRIM to ensure that the SSD continues to perform at its best.
- Use a fast controller: The performance of the SSD is dependent on the controller that it is connected to. Make sure to use a fast and reliable controller to maximize the performance of the SSD.
- Use a fast host bus adapter: The host bus adapter (HBA) is responsible for transferring data between the SSD and the computer. Make sure to use a fast and reliable HBA to maximize the performance of the SSD.
- Use a fast storage system: The storage system that the SSD is used in plays a role in determining its performance. Make sure to use a fast and reliable storage system to maximize the performance of the SSD.
- Use a fast operating system: The operating system (OS) is responsible for managing the data stored on the SSD. Make sure to use a fast and reliable OS to maximize the performance of the SSD.
- Use appropriate file system: The file system can affect the performance of the SSD. Make sure to use an appropriate file system, such as NTFS or EXT4, to maximize the performance of the SSD.
Maintenance and Troubleshooting
- Regular firmware updates to ensure optimal performance and compatibility
- Regular monitoring of the drive's performance and status using system management tools
- Keeping the drive clean and free of debris to prevent overheating
- Storing the drive in a cool and dry environment to prevent damage
- Check the drive's connections to ensure they are secure and functioning properly
- Use system management tools to monitor the drive's performance and identify any issues
- Check the drive's firmware version and update if necessary
- Check the drive's temperature to ensure it is within normal operating range
- If the drive is not detected by the system, check the system BIOS and SAS controller configuration
If the drive is still not functioning properly, it may need to be replaced. In such cases, it is recommended to contact HPE technical support for assistance. It is important to follow the manufacturer's guidelines and best practices when maintaining and troubleshooting the HPE 873370-006 SSD to ensure proper functionality and to minimize the risk of data loss or hardware damage.
- Manufacturer: Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
- MPN: 873370-006
- Option Part Number: 873363-B21
- Spare Part Number: 873569-001
- Model Number: MO000800JWDKV
- Assembly Number: 868650-002
- SKU: 873370-006
- Type: Hot-Swap Solid State Drive (SSD)
- SSD Type: SAS 12GBPS
- Capacity: 800 GB
- Form Factor: 2.5 Inch SFF
- NAND Flash Memory Type: Multi-Level Cell (MLC)
- Plug Type: Hot Plug
- Carrier Type: Smart Carrier (SC)
- Workload Type: Mixed Use
- Features: Digitally Signed Firmware
- Bundled With: HPE Smart Drive Carrier
- Drive Transfer Rate: 12 GB/Sec (External)
- Lifetime Writes (TB): 5
- Endurance DWPD: 3.0
- MAX Seq Reads: 1050
- Max Seq Writes: 1010
- Throughput Random Read Avg. Latency uSec: 105
- Throughput Random Write Avg. Latency uSec: 35
- Random Read IOPS (4KiB, Q=16): 120000
- Random Writes IOPS (4KiB, Q=16): 100000
- MAX Random Read IOPS (4KiB): 170000@Q64
- MAX Random Write IOPS (4KiB): 100000@Q16
Dimension and Weight
- Height: 0.63 Inch
- Width: 3.10 Inch
- Depth: 5.45 Inch
- Weight: 1.50 Lbs
- Power Idle Time: 3.58 Watt
- Power Random Read: 5.99 Watt
- Power Random Write: 5.99 Watt
- Power Sequential Read: 6.47 Watt
- Power Sequential Write: 9.84 Watt
- Power Random R/W: 5.99 Watt
- HPE ProLiant DL Series: DL180 Gen9 (2.5 Inch), DL180 Gen9 Base (2.5 Inch), DL180 Gen9 Entry (2.5 Inch), DL180 Gen9 Storage (2.5 Inch), DL20 Gen9 (2.5 Inch), DL20 Gen9 Base (2.5 Inch), DL20 Gen9 Entry (2.5 Inch), DL20 Gen9 Performance (2.5 Inch), DL20 Gen9 Solution (2.5 Inch), DL20 Gen9 Special Server (2.5 Inch), DL360 Gen9 (2.5 Inch), DL360 Gen9 Base (2.5 Inch), DL360 Gen9 CMS (2.5 Inch), DL360 Gen9 Entry (2.5 Inch), DL360 Gen9 Performance (2.5 Inch), DL360 Gen9 Special Server (2.5 Inch), DL380 Gen9 (2.5 Inch), DL380 Gen9 Base (2.5 Inch), DL380 Gen9 Entry (2.5 Inch), DL380 Gen9 High Performance (2.5 Inch), DL380 Gen9 Performance (2.5 Inch), DL380 Gen9 Scale-up SAP HANA Tailored Datacenter Integration Compute Block (2.5 Inch), DL380 Gen9 Special (2.5 Inch), DL385 Gen10 (2.5 Inch), DL385 Gen10 Base (2.5 Inch), DL385 Gen10 Entry (2.5 Inch), DL385 Gen10 High-Performance (2.5 Inch), DL385 Gen10 Performance (2.5 Inch), DL385 Gen10 Solution (2.5 Inch), DL580 Gen10 (2.5 Inch), DL580 Gen10 Base (2.5 Inch), DL580 Gen10 Entry (2.5 Inch), DL580 Gen10 Performance (2.5 Inch) Servers
- HPE ProLiant ML Series: ML110 Gen10 Solution (2.5 Inch), ML110 Gen9 (2.5 Inch), ML110 Gen9 Base (2.5 Inch), ML110 Gen9 Entry (2.5 Inch), ML350 Gen10 (2.5 Inch), ML350 Gen10 Base (2.5 Inch), ML350 Gen10 Entry (2.5 Inch), ML350 Gen10 Performance (2.5 Inch), ML350 Gen10 Solution (2.5 Inch), ML350 Gen10 Sub-Entry (2.5 Inch) Servers
- HPE ProLiant XL Series: XL450 Gen10 (2.5 Inch) Server
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product 873370-006 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.