The ACS-4220-RM-19 Cisco Rack Mount Kit is a rack-mounting kit designed for use with the Cisco 4220 Access Control Server. It provides a sturdy and secure way to mount the Cisco 4220 in a 19-inch server rack, which allows for easy access and management of the server.
This product provides exceptional performance in several ways:
- Sturdy construction: The rack mount kit is made from high-quality materials and is designed to provide a secure and stable mounting platform for the Cisco 4220. This ensures that the server is protected from vibrations and shocks, which can cause damage or data loss.
- Easy installation: The rack mount kit is designed for easy installation and can be mounted in a server rack without the need for specialized tools or equipment. This allows for quick and efficient deployment of the Cisco 4220.
- Compact design: The rack mount kit is designed to take up minimal space in a server rack, which allows for more efficient use of the rack space. This is especially useful in datacenters or other environments where space is limited.
- Improved airflow: The rack mount kit is designed to improve airflow around the Cisco 4220, which helps to keep the server cool and prevents overheating. This is important to ensure that the server can perform at optimal levels and to extend its lifespan.
- Compliance : The rack mount kit is compliant with standard EIA-310-D, which means it can fit in any standard 19-inch rack, which is common in data centers, server rooms, and other professional IT environments.
The ACS-4220-RM-19 Cisco Rack Mount Kit is a rack mount accessory designed for use with the Cisco 4220 Advanced Communications Server. It allows the 4220 server to be mounted in a standard 19-inch rack, which is a common size used in data centers and other network environments.
This product is designed to provide reliability in several ways:
- Durable construction: The rack mount kit is made of sturdy materials that can withstand the rigors of being mounted in a data center or other network environment. This helps to ensure that the 4220 server will remain securely mounted and protected from damage.
- Secure mounting: The rack mount kit is designed to securely hold the 4220 server in place, preventing it from moving or shifting. This helps to ensure that the server will remain stable and operational, even in the event of equipment movement or vibration.
- Easy installation: The rack mount kit is easy to install, which helps to ensure that it can be set up quickly and without errors. This helps to minimize downtime and ensure that the 4220 server is operational as soon as possible.
- Compatibility: The rack mount kit is specifically designed for use with the Cisco 4220 server, which helps to ensure that it will work correctly and provide a secure and stable mount.
The ACS-4220-RM-19 Cisco Rack Mount Kit is a rack-mounting accessory designed for use with the Cisco 4220 Access Control Server (ACS). It allows the Cisco 4220 ACS to be mounted in a standard 19-inch server rack, providing a secure and stable environment for the device.
This product kit includes the following components:
- Rack Mounting Brackets: The kit includes two brackets that attach to the sides of the Cisco 4220 ACS. These brackets are designed to slide into the server rack and provide a secure mount for the device.
- Mounting Hardware: The kit includes all the necessary hardware for attaching the Cisco 4220 ACS to the rack mounting brackets. This includes screws, washers, and nuts.
- Cable Management Arm: The kit includes a cable management arm that attaches to the rear of the Cisco 4220 ACS. This arm helps to organize and secure cables, keeping them neatly routed and out of the way.
- Installation Guide: The kit includes an installation guide that provides step-by-step instructions for installing the Cisco 4220 ACS in a server rack. This guide covers the installation process in detail and includes diagrams and illustrations to help with the installation.
This item Cisco Rack Mount Kit is designed to provide a stable and secure mount for the Cisco 4220 ACS in a server rack. The kit is easy to install and includes all necessary hardware and a cable management arm to organize and secure cables, ensuring that your ACS device is always running smoothly.
General Information about this Cisco ACS-4220-RM-19
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Model Number or SKU# ACS-4220-RM-19
- Product Type: Rack Mount Kit
Technical Information of Rack Mount Kit
- Device Supported: Router
Miscellaneous of Rack Mount for 4221 Series
- Compatibility Cisco ISR 4220 Router
- Additional Information: 19-inch
About Refurbished Products
We have a wide range of accessories that can be used in almost every conceivable aspect of network design, use, and maintenance. A computer network essentially forms a telecommunication network that allows computers in the network to exchange data. Our lives are becoming more interconnected which means that it is critical to keep networks up and running to support important tasks. To create a network, you require a variety of accessories such as routers, adapters, and switches among many others that have specific roles to play within the network.
All the products are availed at affordable prices without compromising on quality to ensure that they deliver in providing network performance, versatility, and interoperability. The products are designed for use in home networks and professional networks.
On the list of networks, accessories are all types of Ethernet cables – unshielded (UTP), shielded (STP), and foil shielded (FTP). We also have standard categories of Ethernet cables including Cat5 and Cat6 to connect to the internet. Cat5 cables have four twisted pairs of copper wire and are commonly used to connect computers to LANs. Cat5 cables deliver up to 10/100 Mbps speeds at 100 MHz bandwidth. The newer Cat6 cables are quite similar – four pairs of twisted copper wires – but provide greater speeds and bandwidth capacity at up to 10Gbps and 250 Mhz respectively. Cat 6 cables are best suited for computer networks that require high data transfer speeds. The backward compatibility with Cat5 cables makes Cat6 cables ideal for your network optimized for speed and to reduce crosstalk.
KVM switches or desktop switches allow the control of several computers within a network from one or more mice, keyboards, and video monitors. Network switches with multiple ports can be used within a networking system to allow users to manually interconnect different devices on a network. We have switches that have 8 ports and more, firewalls, network intrusion detection, and even performance analysis.
Patch panels are essentially an array of ports on a single panel and provide you with an easy to manage solution for multiple wall ports. Every port on the patch panel connects via a patch cable to another port found elsewhere within the network. A patch panel bundles together multiple network ports so that they connect incoming and outgoing lines for electronics, local area networks, and electrical communication systems. As part of a LAN, a patch panel connects computers to other devices on the network or outside lines. Most patch panels have 24 ports or 48 ports but there are different sizes, even 4 port, 7 port, and 8 port panels that make replacement and maintenance easier. Lastly, the patch panel makes troubleshooting easier due to a single location for all your input jacks.
Other computer network accessories include DSP modules, USB WiFi adapters, expansion modules, video cables, wireless (WiFi) adapters, antenna, USB network adapters, wireless network adapters, fan trays, ethernet patches, and patch panels, RJ45 cables and connectors, USB to LAN, USB wireless adapter, USB converter, automatic and manual switch boxes, BNC connectors, fiber optic cables, fiber optic tools, and other computer network accessories and tools.
Additionally, we have accessories that help to make life simpler in network management. These accessories include cable management accessories such as cable ties available in different dimensions and colors and used to fasten cables/wires holding them in place safe and secure, crimp tools, cable clips also used to manage wires but differ from cable ties in that they attach to surfaces such as walls, ceiling, and floors, outlet surge protectors to protect network devices from receiving excess electricity during spikes, cutters, insertion and extraction tools, scissors, mounting brackets, pliers, network testers, and strippers among others. Every imaginable accessory and tool used to build, connect and manage a network is available here.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product ACS-4220-RM-19 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.