The Cisco Catalyst C1000-24T-4G-L is a 24-port Ethernet switch that provides network connectivity for a variety of devices. It offers support for Gigabit Ethernet speeds and is capable of wire-speed performance across all ports. Additionally, the switch supports a variety of advanced features such as Quality of Service (QoS), Access Control Lists (ACLs), and Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP). The switch also supports Cisco's EnergyWise technology, which can help to reduce energy consumption and costs. This switch is ideal for use in small to medium-sized enterprise environments as well as branch offices.
The Cisco Catalyst C1000-24T-4G-L Ethernet switch is a highly reliable networking device. It has been designed to provide high performance and availability for small to medium-sized enterprise networks. The switch is equipped with a variety of features and technologies that help to ensure its reliability, including:
- Redundant Power Supply: The switch comes with dual power supplies that provide redundancy in case of failure. This ensures that the switch remains operational even if one power supply fails.
- Quality of Service (QoS): The switch supports QoS, which allows for the prioritization of different types of traffic. This ensures that critical applications, such as voice and video, are given priority over less important traffic, minimizing the risk of congestion and ensuring reliable performance.
- Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP): The switch supports LACP, which allows for the bundling of multiple physical links into a single logical link. This helps to increase the availability of the network by providing redundancy in case of link failure.
- Cisco IOS: The switch runs on Cisco IOS, which is a highly secure and stable operating system. This helps to ensure that the switch is reliable and easy to manage.
The Cisco Catalyst C1000-24T-4G-L is a 24-port Ethernet switch that is designed for small to medium-sized businesses. It offers a range of features to help improve network performance and security, including:
- Gigabit Ethernet ports: All 24 ports on the switch support Gigabit Ethernet speeds, allowing for fast data transfer and reduced network congestion.
- Layer 3 switching capabilities: The switch supports advanced routing protocols, such as OSPF and EIGRP, allowing it to function as a core switch in a larger network.
- Quality of Service (QoS): The switch offers advanced QoS features, such as traffic shaping and prioritization, to help ensure that critical applications receive the bandwidth they need.
- Security features: The switch includes security features such as port security and access control lists (ACLs) to help protect against unauthorized access and network threats.
- Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE): The switch is designed to be energy efficient, reducing power consumption and helping to lower operating costs.
- Easy configuration and management: The switch is easy to set up and manage, with a user-friendly web interface and the ability to be configured and managed remotely.
General Information about this Cisco C1000-24T-4G-L
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Part Number or SKU# C1000-24T-4G-L
- Product Line: Catalyst
- Product Series: 1000
- Product Type: Ethernet Switch
Interfaces & Ports of Layer2 Ethernet Switch
- Total Number of Ports: 24 Ports
- Uplink Port: Yes
- Modular: Yes
- Port/Expansion Slot Details: 4 x Gigabit Ethernet Uplink
- Port/Expansion Slot Details: 24 x Gigabit Ethernet Network
Performance for 24 Ports Switch
- Media Type Supported: Twisted Pair
- Media Type Supported: Optical Fiber
- Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
- Network Technology: 1000Base-X
- Network Technology: 10/100/1000Base-T
I/O Expansions of Manageable Switch
- Number of Total Expansion Slots: 4
- Expansion Slot Type: SFP (mini-GBIC)
- Number of SFP Slots: 4
Network & Communication
- Layer Supported: 2
Management & Protocols
- Manageable: Yes
- 8, 16, 24, or 48 Gigabit Ethernet data or PoE+ ports with line-rate forwarding
- 2 or 4 fixed 1 Gigabit Ethernet Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP)/RJ 45 Combo uplinks or 4 fixed 0 Gigabit Ethernet Enhanced SFP (SFP+) uplinks
- Perpetual PoE+ support with a power budget of up to 740W
- CLI and/or intuitive web UI manageability options
- Network monitoring through sampled flow (sFlow)
- Security with 802.1X support for connected devices, Switched Port Analyzer (SPAN), and Bridge Protocol Data Unit (BPDU) Guard
- Compact fanless models available with a depth of less than 13 inches (33 cm)
- Device management support with over-the-air access via Bluetooth, Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP), RJ-45, or USB console acces
- Reliability with a higher Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF) and an enhanced limited lifetime warranty support (E-LLW)
Power Description for Cisco Managed Switch
- Power Source: Power Supply
Dimensions & Weight
- Height: 1.7 Inch
- Width: 17.5 Inch
- Depth: 9.5 Inch
- Weight (Approximate): 5.80 LBS
- IEEE 802.1D STP
- IEEE 802.1p CoS Prioritization
- IEEE 802.1Q VLAN
- IEEE 802.1s
- IEEE 802.1w
- IEEE 802.1X
- IEEE 802.1ab LLDP
- Bluetooth v4.0
- IEEE 802.3ad
- IEEE 802.3af and IEEE 802.3at
- IEEE 802.3ah (100BASE-X single/multimode fiber only)
- IEEE 802.3x full duplex on 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, and 1000BASE-T ports
- IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T
- IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX
- IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T
- IEEE 802.3z 1000BASE-X
- RMON I and II standards
- SNMP v1, v2c, and v3
- IEEE 802.3az
- IEEE 802.3ae 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- IEEE 802.1ax
About Refurbished Products
Different Types of Switches
Networking switches vary widely depending on the number of devices they can support, network bandwidth/speed, and form factor. Switches for small offices will have anything between 4 and 8 ports and can fit on a desk. For larger office network implementation, switches may have 24 ports, 48 ports, 96 ports, and 128 ports and are rack-mountable between 1U and 4U. Switches come in different types depending on the network speed and tasks they support. These include 40/100 Gbps, 10 Gigabit (up to 10000 Mbps), Gigabit Ethernet (up to 1000 Mbps), Power over Ethernet, and Fast Ethernet (10/100 Mbps).
The unmanaged switches offer fixed configuration on a plug-and-play basis. It is the most basic switch and there are a few choices in the market. These switches are affordable, but the basic features make them inappropriate for enterprise applications.
The number of features and level of functionality improves with managed switches, making them ideal for enterprise and business applications. These switches are built with the command-line interface for ease of configuration. Equally, they support SNMP agents that come in handy when troubleshooting network issues.
The security on managed switches is better and will protect different types of traffic. Other features include support for virtual LANs, IP routing, and quality of service settings. Managed switches are more expensive compared to all other types of switches.
Smart switches refer to switches that possess more features than those of unmanaged switches but do not have the full features of managed switches. Smart switches are more cost-effective than managed switches.
Some of the limitations of the smart switches are a lack of telnet access support, Web GUIs, and a lack of many features for VLANs. They are affordable compared to a fully managed switch and are suitable for a smaller computer network.
Modular switches allow the addition of expansion modules as the network expands. The expansion modules allow for more networked devices but are application-specific. They may include wireless access points, firewalls, or network analysis tools. The flexibility of a modular networking switch comes at a higher cost.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product C1000-24T-4G-L at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Switch
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.