More Features of this Item
The C1000-24T-4X-L Cisco Catalyst 1000 24-Ports Ethernet Switch is a Layer 2 switch designed for small to medium-sized businesses. It has 24 Gigabit Ethernet ports and 4 SFP (small form-factor pluggable) ports for fiber connectivity, which can be used to connect to other switches or to servers. The switch supports various features such as VLANs, Quality of Service (QoS), and Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) which help to optimize network performance and reduce power consumption.
The switch also has a number of security features such as access control lists (ACLs) and Cisco TrustSec that can be used to segment the network and protect sensitive data. Additionally, the switch can be managed through a web interface or through Cisco's Network Assistant software, which makes it easy to configure and monitor the switch.
Performance and Reliability
The Cisco Catalyst 1000 24-Ports Ethernet Switch (model number C1000-24T-4X-L) is designed to provide high performance and reliability for small and medium-sized businesses.
In terms of performance, the switch is equipped with a powerful processor and memory, which allows it to handle large amounts of network traffic. Additionally, the switch supports various features such as Quality of Service (QoS) and Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) which can help to optimize network performance and reduce power consumption.
In terms of reliability, the switch is built with redundant power supplies, which helps to ensure that the network remains online even if one power supply fails. Additionally, the switch supports various features such as Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) and Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) which can help to prevent network loops and ensure that the network remains stable.
Furthermore, the switch is designed with a robust and reliable hardware that can withstand the demands of a busy network, and it supports advanced network management features that allow for easy monitoring, troubleshooting and maintenance, which help to increase the overall reliability of the network.
The Cisco Catalyst 1000 24-Ports Ethernet Switch (model number C1000-24T-4X-L) is designed to comply with a number of industry standards, which ensure interoperability and compliance with various regulations. Some of the compliant standards supported by this switch include:
- IEEE 802.3: This standard defines the physical layer and data link layer of the OSI model for Ethernet networks. It specifies the electrical and mechanical characteristics of the Ethernet interface, as well as the format of data frames and the operation of the Media Access Control (MAC) protocol.
- IEEE 802.3u: This standard defines the Fast Ethernet specifications, which provide a data rate of 100 Mbps over twisted-pair and fiber-optic cables.
- IEEE 802.3ab: This standard defines the 1000BASE-T specification, which provides a data rate of 1 Gbps over twisted-pair cables.
- IEEE 802.3z: This standard defines the Gigabit Ethernet specifications, which provide a data rate of 1 Gbps over fiber-optic cables.
- IEEE 802.3x: This standard defines the flow control mechanisms used in Ethernet networks to prevent data loss during periods of high network congestion.
- IEEE 802.1Q: This standard defines the Virtual LAN (VLAN) specifications, which can be used to segment a network into smaller, virtual networks for improved security and management.
- IEEE 802.1p: This standard defines the Quality of Service (QoS) specifications, which can be used to prioritize network traffic based on the importance of the data.
- IEEE 802.3az: This standard defines Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) specifications, which can be used to reduce power consumption and improve energy efficiency.
By supporting these standards, the C1000-24T-4X-L Cisco Catalyst 1000 24-Ports Ethernet Switch ensures interoperability with other compliant devices and ensures compliance with relevant regulations.
General Information of Cisco C1000-24T-4X-L
- Manufacturer Cisco
- MPN: C1000-24T-4X-L
- Device Type Switch - 24 ports - managed
- Enclosure Type Rack-mountable
- Subtype Gigabit Ethernet
- SKU: C1000-24T-4X-L
- Ports 24 x 10/100/1000 + 4 x 10 Gigabit SFP+ (uplink)
Performance of Cisco Switch
- Forwarding bandwidth: 64 Gbps ¦ Switching bandwidth: 128 Gbps ¦ Forwarding rate (64-byte L3 packets): 41.67 Mpps
- Capacity Unicast MAC addresses: 15360 ¦ IPv4 unicast direct routes: 542 ¦ IPv4 unicast indirect routes: 256 ¦ IPv6 unicast direct routes: 414 ¦ IPv6 unicast indirect routes: 128 ¦ IPv4 routes (static): 16 ¦ IPv6 routes (static): 16 ¦ IPv4 routes (Multicast): 1024 ¦ IPv6 groups (Multicast): 1024 ¦ IPv4/MAC security ACEs: 600 ¦ IPv6 security ACEs: 600 ¦ Active VLANs: 256 ¦ VLAN IDs: 4094 ¦ STP instances: 64 ¦ SPAN sessions: 4 ¦ MTU-L3 packet: 9198 byte
- Jumbo Frame Support 10240 bytes
- Routing Protocol IGMP, MLDv2, MLD, MSTP, RSTP, STP
- Remote Management Protocol SNMP 1, RMON 1, RMON 2, Telnet, SNMP 3, SNMP 2c, HTTP, TFTP, SSH, SSH-2, CLI, NTP, ICMP, DHCP, RSTP, TACACS+, RADIUS
- Authentication Method Kerberos, Secure Shell (SSH), RADIUS, TACACS+, Secure Shell v.2 (SSH2)
- Features BOOTP support, ARP support, auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X), Intrusion Detection System (IDS), Broadcast Storm Control, Multicast Storm Control, Unicast Storm Control, Dying Gasp support, sFlow, DHCP snooping, Dynamic Trunking Protocol (DTP) support, Port Aggregation Protocol (PAgP) support, Access Control List (ACL) support, Quality of Service (QoS), Uni-Directional Link Detection (UDLD), Rapid Per-VLAN Spanning Tree Plus (PVRST+), fanless, Shaped Round Robin (SRR), LACP support, LLDP support, MAC Address Notification, Energy Efficient Ethernet, Management Information Base (MIB), Class of Service (CoS), 802.1x authentication, DiffServ Code Point (DSCP) support, IGMP filtering, IP source guard, Weighted Tail Drop (WTD), SmartPort technology, VLAN Trunking Protocol (VTP), Spanning-tree Root Guard (STRG), Authentication, Authorization and Accounting (AAA), User Datagram Protocol (UDP), proxy ARP, Switched Port Analyzer (SPAN), loopback detection, MAC Access Bypass (MAB), BPDU Guard, Network Edge Access Topology (NEAT)
- Compliant Standards IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.3ae, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.3ah, IEEE 802.1ab (LLDP), IEEE 802.3az, Bluetooth 4.0, IEEE 802.1AX
- Processor X ARM: 800 MHz
- RAM 512 MB
- Flash Memory 256 MB
- Status Indicators Status
Expansion / Connectivity for Rack Mountable Switch
- Interfaces 24 x 1000Base-T RJ-45 ¦ 4 x 10GBase-X SFP+ uplink ¦ 1 x management RJ-45 ¦ 1 x mini-USB Type B ¦ 1 x USB Type A
Power for 24 Ports Managed Switch
- Power Device Internal power supply
- Installed Qty 1
- Voltage Required AC 120/230 V (50 - 60 Hz)
Dimensions & Weight
- Form Factor Rack-mountable
- Height 1.7 Inch
- Width 17.5 Inch
- Depth 9.4 Inch
- Weight (Approximate) 6.13 Lb
- MTBF 2,026,793 hours
- Compliant Standards CISPR 22 Class A, CISPR 24, EN 61000-3-2, EN 61000-3-3, EN55024, AS/NZS 60950-1, ICES-003 Class A, EN 61000-4-5, RoHS, UL 60950-1 Second Edition, EN 60950-1 Second Edition, IEC 60950-1 Second Edition, Directive 2011/65/EU, VCCI Class A, KN24, KN22 Class A, EN 55022 Class A, FCC CFR47 Part 15 A, CNS 13438 Class A, EN 300 386, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60950-1-07 Second Edition, AS/NZS CISPR22 Class A
About Refurbished Products
Different Types of Switches
Networking switches vary widely depending on the number of devices they can support, network bandwidth/speed, and form factor. Switches for small offices will have anything between 4 and 8 ports and can fit on a desk. For larger office network implementation, switches may have 24 ports, 48 ports, 96 ports, and 128 ports and are rack-mountable between 1U and 4U. Switches come in different types depending on the network speed and tasks they support. These include 40/100 Gbps, 10 Gigabit (up to 10000 Mbps), Gigabit Ethernet (up to 1000 Mbps), Power over Ethernet, and Fast Ethernet (10/100 Mbps).
The unmanaged switches offer fixed configurations on a plug-and-play basis. It is the most basic switch and there are a few choices in the market. These switches are affordable, but the basic features make them inappropriate for enterprise applications.
The number of features and level of functionality improves with managed switches, making them ideal for enterprise and business applications. These switches are built with the command-line interface for ease of configuration. Equally, they support SNMP agents that come in handy when troubleshooting network issues.
The security on managed switches is better and will protect different types of traffic. Other features include support for virtual LANs, IP routing, and quality of service settings. Managed switches are more expensive compared to all other types of switches.
Smart switches refer to switches that possess more features than those unmanaged switches but do not have the full features of managed switches. Smart switches are more cost-effective than managed switches.
Some of the limitations of the smart switches are a lack of telnet access support, Web GUIs, and a lack of many features for VLANs. They are affordable compared to a fully managed switch and are suitable for a smaller computer network.
Modular switches allow the addition of expansion modules as the network expands. The expansion modules allow for more networked devices but are application-specific. They may include wireless access points, firewalls, or network analysis tools. The flexibility of a modular networking switch comes at a higher cost.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product C1000-24T-4X-L at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Switch
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.