Network Management and Monitoring
The C2851-35UC-VSEC/K9 Cisco 2851 2 Ports Integrated Services Router can be managed and monitored through a variety of methods. These include:
- Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP): SNMP is a widely used protocol for monitoring and managing network devices. The router can be configured to send SNMP traps and respond to SNMP queries, allowing network administrators to monitor the router's status and performance.
- Telnet and SSH: Telnet and SSH are both remote management protocols that allow network administrators to access the command-line interface (CLI) of the router. This allows for the configuration and troubleshooting of the router.
- Cisco Integrated Services Router Manager (ISRm): The ISRm is a web-based management interface that allows network administrators to configure and monitor various features of the router.
- Cisco Prime: Cisco Prime is a network management system that provides centralized management for Cisco devices on the network. It allows network administrators to monitor the performance and status of the router, as well as configure and troubleshoot it.
- Cisco Configuration Professional (CCP): This is a GUI-based configuration tool for Cisco routers. It allows network administrators to easily configure and troubleshoot the router.
- Cisco Network Assistant (CNA): It is a network management tool for small-to-medium-sized business networks. It allows network administrators to easily configure and troubleshoot the router, as well as monitor its performance.
- Syslog: Syslog is a standard for message logging. The router can be configured to send syslog messages to a syslog server, allowing network administrators to monitor the router's logs for troubleshooting and auditing purposes.
- NetFlow: NetFlow is a Cisco proprietary protocol that allows network administrators to monitor and analyze network traffic. The router can be configured to send NetFlow data to a NetFlow collector, allowing network administrators to monitor the router's traffic patterns and detect any unusual activity.
These are the main network management and monitoring protocols supported by C2851-35UC-VSEC/K9 Cisco 2851 2 Ports Integrated Services Router.
VPN (Virtual Private Network) Configuration
The C2851-35UC-VSEC/K9 Cisco 2851 2 Ports Integrated Services Router can be configured to support Virtual Private Network (VPN) connections. The router supports a variety of VPN protocols, including:
- Internet Protocol Security (IPsec): IPsec is a widely used protocol for securing VPN connections. The router can be configured to support IPsec VPN connections, allowing remote users to connect to the network securely over the internet.
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) VPN: SSL VPN is a VPN protocol that uses SSL/TLS for encryption. The router can be configured to support SSL VPN connections, allowing remote users to connect to the network securely over the internet using a web browser.
- Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol (L2TP): L2TP is a VPN protocol that allows remote users to connect to the network over the internet using a Layer 2 connection. The router can be configured to support L2TP VPN connections, allowing remote users to connect to the network securely over the internet.
To configure a VPN connection on the router, you will need to access the router's command-line interface (CLI) or web-based management interface and configure the appropriate VPN settings. This may include setting up the VPN protocol, creating user accounts, configuring security protocols and creating the VPN tunnel.
Establishing Internet Connectivity
Establishing internet connectivity on the C2851-35UC-VSEC/K9 Cisco 2851 2 Ports Integrated Services Router involves configuring the router's WAN (Wide Area Network) interface. The steps for doing this may vary depending on the specific network configuration and internet service provider (ISP) but in general it involves the following steps:
- Connect the router's WAN interface to the internet source. This can be done by connecting an Ethernet cable from the internet source (such as a cable modem or DSL modem) to the router's WAN port.
- Configure the WAN interface with the correct settings for the internet connection. This may include setting the correct IP address, subnet mask, gateway address, and DNS servers. The settings will be provided by the ISP.
- Configure the router's default gateway. The default gateway is the IP address of the router's WAN interface. This is the address that the router uses to send and receive internet traffic.
- Verify the internet connectivity by pinging the default gateway or any public IP address from the router's command-line interface (CLI) or web-based management interface.
- Configure the router's security settings, such as firewall and access control, to protect the network from internet threats.
- Manufacturer Cisco
- Manufacturer Part Number C2851-35UC-VSEC/K9
- Product Series 2800
- Product Name 2851-35UC-VSEC/K9 Integrated Services Router
- Product Type: Integrated Services Router
- Total Number of Ports 2
- USB Yes
- Management Port Yes
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports 2
- Number of Total Expansion Slots 13
- Expansion Slot Type AIM
- Expansion Slot Type HWIC
- Expansion Slot Type NME
- Expansion Slot Type PVDM
Network & Communication
- Network Technology 10/100/1000Base-T
- Ethernet Technology Fast Ethernet
Management & Protocols
- Security Features-
- AES 128
- AES 192
- AES 256
- Standard Memory 256 MB
- Maximum Memory 1 GB
- Memory Technology DRAM
- Flash Memory 256 MB
- Memory Card Supported CompactFlash
- Input Voltage 110 V AC
- Input Voltage 220 V AC
- Power Source Power Supply
- Redundant Power Supply Yes
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product C2851-35UC-VSEC/K9 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.