The Cisco Catalyst 9300 series is a line of enterprise-class network switches that is designed for organizations of all sizes. The model is a specific model within this series, and it is a 24-port switch that supports UPoE+ (Universal Power over Ethernet Plus).
UPoE+ is a Cisco proprietary technology that provides up to 60W of power per port, which is significantly more than the standard PoE (Power over Ethernet) specifications of 30W. This allows the C9300-24U-A to power devices such as high-end IP phones, wireless access points, and video cameras, which typically require more power than standard PoE can provide.
The switch also features twisted pair ports which support a variety of connection options such as 10/100/1000Mbps speeds, and also some new feature such as 2.5/5/10Gbps speeds.
The switch is also a Layer 2 manageable switch, which means it can perform a variety of functions at the data link layer of the OSI model, such as creating and managing VLANs, port security, and link aggregation. Additionally, the switch supports advanced features such as Quality of Service (QoS), Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP), and Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+).
The switch can be manage via different options as well as Network management software as Cisco DNA Center which provide more granular control, monitoring and automation capabilities. Or using command line interface (CLI) and Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)
The Cisco Catalyst 9300 24-Port UPoE+ is a high-performance switch that is designed to handle the demands of enterprise networks. The switch is built on the Cisco Silicon One platform, which provides a high-performance, programmable architecture that can handle a large number of packets per second (PPS) and concurrent sessions.
One of the key performance features of the C9300-24U-A is its high switching capacity. The switch is capable of delivering a switching capacity of up to 1.28 Terabits per second (Tbps). This allows the switch to handle a large number of concurrent connections and high-bandwidth applications, such as video streaming and virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI).
The model also provides a high level of availability. The switch supports various features such as Cisco StackWise-480 and StackPower, which help to increase the availability of the switch and the network as a whole. StackWise-480 allows multiple switches to be connected and managed as a single entity, providing increased availability and scalability. StackPower allows for power to be shared between switches, so that if one switch fails, the others can provide power to ensure that the network remains up and running.
In terms of throughput, the switch can support up to 128 Gbps full-duplex throughput, ensuring that the network can handle a high level of traffic.
In terms of energy efficiency, the model support UPOE (up to 480W) and also have Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) feature which helps in reducing energy consumption by monitoring traffic levels and putting the switch into a lower-power state when the traffic level is low.
Reliability of L2 Switch
The Cisco Catalyst 9300 24-Port UPoE+ is a highly reliable switch that is designed for enterprise networks. It provides a number of features and technologies that can help to increase the availability and resilience of a network.
One important aspect of the switch's reliability is its support for stacking. When multiple model switches are connected together in a stack, they can be managed as a single entity. This allows for increased availability and scalability as the stack can continue to function even if one of the switches in the stack goes down. The stack also have redundancy in terms of power supplies and cooling, providing an extra layer of protection for the network.
The switch also supports advanced redundancy protocols such as Hot Standby Router Protocol (HSRP) and Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol (VRRP) which can help to ensure that network traffic is still able to reach its destination even if one of the switches in the network goes down. This can help to minimize the amount of downtime caused by a switch failure.
Additionally, the switch supports Cisco DNA Advantage which provides Network-wide visibility and control, and automates and simplifies network management, this can helps in identifying the issues and proactively troubleshoot the network.
In terms of hardware reliability, the C9300-24U-A is built to a high standard, with a number of redundant components such as multiple power supplies and fans to ensure that the switch can continue to operate even if one of these components fails.
General Information about this Cisco C9300-24U-A
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Part Number or SKU# C9300-24U-A
- Product Line: Catalyst
- Product Series: 9300
- Product Model: C9300-24U
- Product Type: Ethernet Switch
Interfaces/Ports for 24 Ports Switch
- Total Number of Network Ports 24
- Uplink Port Yes
- Modular No
- Stack Port Yes
- Port/Expansion Slot Details 24 x Gigabit Ethernet Network
Performance of Layer 2 Switch
- Media Type Supported Twisted Pair
- Ethernet Technology Gigabit Ethernet
- Network Technology 10/100/1000Base-T
Network & Communication
- Layer Supported 2
Management & Protocols
- Manageable Yes
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE): UPOE
- PoE Budget: 830 W
- MAC Address Table Size: 32000 entries
- Jumbo Frame Support: 9198 bytes
- Routing Protocol: OSPF, IS-IS, RIP-1, RIP-2, BGP, EIGRP, HSRP, IGMP, VRRP, PIM-SM, OSPFv3, PIM-SSM, MSDP, policy-based routing (PBR), RIPng
- Remote Management Protocol: SNMP 1, RMON 1, RMON 2, SNMP, SNMP 3, SNMP 2c, CLI, NETCONF, RESTCONF
- Encryption Algorithm: 128-bit AES
- DHCP support, trunking, Syslog support, full duplex mode, Stateful switchover (SSO), Class-Based Weighted Fair Queuing (CBWFQ), Weighted Random Early Detection (WRED), Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) support, Access Control List (ACL) support, Quality of Service (QoS), Non-Stop Routing (NSR), Remote Switch Port Analyzer (RSPAN), Management Information Base (MIB), Cisco StackWise-480 technology, Cisco StackPower technology, Flexible NetFlow (FNF), Multicast Source Discovery Protocol (MSDP), 802.1x authentication, 16MB packet buffer, FTP client, MACsec support, 3 fans, Control plane protection (CoPP), Virtual Extensible LAN (VXLAN), Application Visibility and Control (AVC), Source-Specific Multicast (SSM), integrated Wireshark, VLAN Double Tagging (Q-in-Q), Ethernet over MPLS (EoMPLS), Hierarchical Virtual Private LAN Service (H-VPLS), Private VLAN, Layer 3 VPN (L3VPN) support, Encapsulated Remote SPAN (ERSPAN), Security Group Tag (SGT) caching, Security Group Access Control List (SGACL), IT Service Management (ITSM) integration, third-party IP Address Management (IPAM) integration
- RAM: 8 GB
- Flash Memory: 16 GB
- Power Source: Power Supply
- Redundant Power Supply Supported: No
- Min Operating Temperature: 23 °F
- Max Operating Temperature: 113 °F
- Humidity Range Operating: 5 - 90% (non-condensing)
- Min Storage Temperature: -40 °F
- Max Storage Temperature: 158 °F
- Humidity Range Storage: 5 - 90% (non-condensing)
Dimensions & Weight
- Form Factor: Rack-mountable
- Height 1.7 Inch
- Width 17.5 Inch
- Depth 17.5 Inch
- Weight (Approximate): 16.63 Lbs
- MTBF: 238,410 hours
- Compliant Standards: CISPR 22 Class A, CISPR 24, EN 61000-3-2, EN 61000-3-3, EN55024, EN50082-1, EN 61000-6-1, EN 61000-4-4, EN 61000-4-2, EN 61000-4-3, EN 61000-4-6, CCC, ICES-003 Class A, EN 61000-4-5, UL 60950-1, IEC 60950-1, EN 60950-1, RoHS, AS/NZS 3548 Class A, BSMI Class A, VCCI Class A, EN 55022 Class A, FCC CFR47 Part 15 A, EN 300 386, TVCN 7317, VCCI V-3/2009 Class A, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60950-1
About Refurbished Products
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product C9300-24U-A at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Switch
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.