This item is a 50cm long stacking cable made by Cisco that is used to connect multiple Cisco devices in a StackWise stack configuration. StackWise is Cisco proprietary technology that allows multiple physical switches to be connected together and function as a single logical switch. This improves performance and reliability by allowing the sharing of resources and easy management of the stack as a whole.
The CAB-STACK-50CM is used to create a high-speed, reliable connection between the devices in the stack. It is compatible with a wide range of Cisco switches, including the 3750, 3850, and 4500 series. The cable has a 50 cm length, which allows for a flexible, durable and easy to install solution. It is also backward-compatible, meaning that it can be used with older versions of switches, while maintaining the performance and reliability of the stack.
The CAB-STACK-50CM is a Cisco 50cm long stacking cable that is used to connect multiple Cisco switches in a StackWise stack configuration. StackWise is a Cisco proprietary technology that allows multiple Cisco switches to be connected together and function as a single, unified system.
The model cable is designed to provide high-speed and reliable data transfer between the switches in the stack. It uses a dedicated high-speed connection to transfer data between the switches, which helps to ensure that data is transferred quickly and reliably.
The StackWise technology also allows for the sharing of resources, such as power and cooling, between the switches in the stack. This improves the overall performance and reliability of the stack by reducing the risk of single points of failure and increasing the availability of resources.
Additionally, the cable is designed to be flexible, durable, and easy to install, making it a reliable and convenient solution for connecting multiple Cisco devices in a StackWise configuration. This also reduces the complexity of the installation and maintenance of the stack.
Benefits of Using this Cable
This item is a Cisco 50cm long stacking cable that is used to connect multiple Cisco switches in a StackWise stack configuration. The benefits of using this cable include:
- High-speed and reliable data transfer: The cable provides a dedicated high-speed connection between the switches in the stack, which helps to ensure that data is transferred quickly and reliably.
- Improved performance and reliability: StackWise technology allows for the sharing of resources, such as power and cooling, between the switches in the stack. This improves the overall performance and reliability of the stack by reducing the risk of single points of failure and increasing the availability of resources.
- Easy to install and maintain: The cable is designed to be flexible, durable, and easy to install, making it a reliable and convenient solution for connecting multiple Cisco devices in a StackWise configuration. This reduces the complexity of the installation and maintenance of the stack.
- Scalability: StackWise allows for the expansion of the stack by adding more switches as needed. This allows for easy scalability as the network grows.
- Simplified management: When switches are connected in a StackWise configuration, they can be managed as a single unit, simplifying the management and troubleshooting of the network.
- Cost-effective: Using a StackWise configuration with CAB-STACK-50CM, allows for the use of less expensive switches which in turn reduces the overall costs of the network.
- Redundancy: StackWise provides redundancy in the event of a switch failure, it allows for the traffic to continue to flow through the other switches in the stack.
- High Availability: StackWise provides high availability by allowing for the dynamic failover of the stack master role in case of failure.
General Information about this Cisco CAB-STACK-50CM
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Part Number or SKU# CAB-STACK-50CM
- Product Name: Stacking Cable
- Product Type: Data Transfer Cable
Technical Information for Data Transfer Cable
- Cable Length: 1.64 ft
- Conductor: Copper- 50 CM
- Connector on First End:1 x Proprietary Connector
- Connector on Second End: 1 x Proprietary Connector
- Cisco Switch - Catalyst 3750, 3750G-24PS, 3750G-24TS-1U, 3750G-48PS, 3750G-48TS, 3750-24PS, 3750-48PS, 3750G-24TS, 3750-24TS, 3750G-24T, 3750G-12S, 3750G-16TD, 3750-48TS
Cables - Stacking Cable
The use of switches in a corporate network cannot be ignored. These devices allow any equipment connected in the network to communicate, making collaboration among employees easier. But how do switches work? Switches have to be configured in every network. Usually, every device is assigned an IP address, but that is not necessary anymore. With the introduction of stacking technology, up to 4 switches can be connected using stack cables to act as one unit.
Do You Need Switch Stacking?
It is not debatable that you will need stacking later, even if it is not necessary now. As your business grows, many devices are connected to a network. Soon, there will be no more space on the current switch. That calls for a second switch, and the pattern continues until you have a rack full of switches. Connecting all these switches to a network is not only expensive but a pain-taking process. You will need a stacking cable to harness the power of stacking technology. Depending on the distance between your switches, you can choose options from 1-meter cables to 3-meter or 10-feet stacking cables.
What Are the Benefits of Switch Stacking?
The number one benefit is the reduced cost of networking in a corporate organization. Secondly, you won't have to complain about management. It becomes easy to remove or add any switch to the system without interrupting the entire network. Depending on the brand you have, you can add up to 9 devices in a stack by connecting them with a stack cable. And what more? You have full access to all ports of switches in a stack; not even a single port is blocked by STP.
Cost-Effective Stacking Solution
If you are not already using the stacking technology, then buy your Stacking cables at ALLHDD to rewire your switches. We sell quality stacking cables for every device that can be stacked. Don't let this efficiency and improved manageability of your network pass you by. Contact us for more information.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product CAB-STACK-50CM at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.