Features and Advantage
The 10-2625-01 Cisco SFP (Small Form-Factor Pluggable) transceiver module is a 1Gbps transceiver that is designed to be used in Cisco network equipment, such as routers and switches. It is a plug-in module that can be installed in the SFP port of a Cisco device to provide an optical or copper connection to a network.
- Support for 1 Gbps data rates
- Hot-swappable installation
- Compliant with SFP MSA (Multi-Source Agreement)
- Operating at industrial temperature range
- Support for digital optical monitoring (DOM)
- Support for Cisco Quality of Service (QoS) and Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP)
- Provides a flexible, cost-effective solution for connecting Cisco equipment to a network
- Allows for easy expansion and upgrades to a network
- Hot-swappable design allows for easy replacement without disrupting the network
- The support for digital optical monitoring (DOM) allows for real-time monitoring of transceiver parameters such as temperature, voltage, and laser bias current.
- The support for Cisco Quality of Service (QoS) and Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) allow for improved network performance and availability.
This module is compatible with a wide range of Cisco network devices, including routers, switches, and other devices that support SFP transceivers. It can be used in a variety of network environments, such as enterprise networks, data centers, and service provider networks.
The 10-2625-01 is a Cisco SFP (Small Form-Factor Pluggable) transceiver module that can be used to provide 1 Gbps Ethernet connectivity on Cisco switches and routers.
The transceiver module is compliant with a variety of standards, including:
- IEEE 802.3: This is the standard for Ethernet, which defines the specifications for the physical layer (layer 1) and the media access control (MAC) layer (layer 2) of the OSI model.
- SFF-8472: This is the industry standard for digital diagnostic monitoring (DDM) of SFP transceivers. It specifies the use of digital diagnostic monitoring (DDM) interface for monitoring various parameters of the transceiver, such as temperature, voltage, and laser bias current.
- RoHS: Restriction of Hazardous Substances, which is a European Union directive that limits the use of certain hazardous substances in electronic equipment.
Additionally it may also be compliant with other standards such as ISO/IEC, TIA/EIA and MSA (Multi-Source Agreement) standards.
It is also important to note that this transceiver is a 1Gbps transceiver. It is designed to operate on a single wavelength of either 850 nm, 1310 nm or 1550 nm and support either of the following types of network: Fibre Channel, Gigabit Ethernet, SONET/SDH, and Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE)
This part is a Cisco Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) transceiver module that supports data transfer rates of up to 1 Gbps. It is a plug-in module that can be inserted into a network device, such as a switch or router, to provide connectivity over a variety of fiber optic or copper cables.
This particular SFP module is designed for use with multi-mode fiber (MMF) and single-mode fiber (SMF) cable. It supports the 1000BASE-SX standard for operation over MMF with a maximum distance of 550 meters and the 1000BASE-LX/LH standard for operation over SMF with a maximum distance of 10km or 40km.
The 10-2625-01 SFP module is compliant with the SFP Multi-Sourcing Agreement (MSA), which defines the standard form factor and interface for SFP transceivers. It is also compliant with the RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) directive, which limits the use of certain hazardous materials in the manufacturing of electronic devices. The module is also safety approved by UL (Underwriters Laboratories) and TUV (Technischer Überwachungs-Verein).
General Information about this Cisco 10-2625-01
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Model Number or SKU# 10-2625-01
- Product Type: SFP Transceiver Module
Performance of 1GBPS Transceiver
- Data Transfer Rate: 1GBPS
- Connectivity Media 62.5 µm, 50 µm Optical Fiber 1000Base-LX/LH
- Application/Usage: Data Networking
- Application/Usage: Optical Network
- Interfaces/Ports: 1 x 1000Base-LX/LH
- Interfaces/Ports Details: 1 x LC/PC Duplex 1000Base-LX/LH Network
Miscellaneous for Ethernet Transceiver Module
- Multisource Agreement Compliant
- Catalyst Express 500
- Catalyst Express 520
- Cisco ME 3400
- Cisco ME 4900 Series
- Cisco ME 6500 Series
- Catalyst 2940 Series
- Catalyst 2950 Series
- Catalyst 2960 series
- Catalyst 2960-S Series
- Catalyst 2970 Series
- Catalyst 3560 Series
- Catalyst 3560-E Series
- Catalyst 3560-X Series
- Catalyst 3750 Series
- Catalyst 3750-E Series
- Catalyst 3750-X Series
- Cisco IE3010 Series
- Catalyst 4500 Series
- Catalyst 4900 Series
- Catalyst 6500 Series
- Cisco Catalyst 2360 Series
- Cisco Catalyst 3000 Series
- Catalyst 3100 Blade Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series
- Cisco 7200 Series Router
- Cisco uBR7200 Series
- Cisco 7300 Series Router
- Cisco 7600 Series Router
- Cisco uBR10000 Series Router
- Shared Port Adapters (SPAs)
- Cisco MWR 2941 Mobile Wireless Routers
Building a fibre-optic network calls for a lot of planning and consideration of many factors. Transceivers are part of the many devices used to build optical fibre systems. A transceiver serves the combined roles of a transmitter and a receiver in that it transmits and receives signals. They are most common in communication equipment such as cellular phones, cordless telephone sets, and radios. Small form factors are required as networks become dense and space is limited, which sees transceivers included in chipsets.
In local area networks (LAN), a transceiver is used to connect a computer to printers and other devices on the network. Usually, the transceiver is integrated into the Network Interface Card (NIC)
Typical Roles of a Transceiver
- Used to convert frequencies from IF to RF.
- Widespread use in wireless communication to transmit data – voice, data, and video.
- RF transceivers are used in communication devices to support radio and TV signal transmission, digital signals transmission, and satellite communication.
- Collision detection – detection of simultaneous signals on the network.
- Transceivers can be deployed to provide a jabber function to interrupt the transmission of long data stream outputs.
Look no further for all types of transceivers including fibre optic transceivers, wireless transceivers, Ethernet transceivers, and RF transceivers. All these transceivers have different characteristics and support full-duplex communication, but the principle behind their work remains the same. Different types of transceivers will have varying numbers of ports used in the transceiver networking connections.
RF Transceivers: these devices are used to transmit video or voice data over a wireless medium. Commonly used for satellite communication, radio transmission, and ITE/WiMax/WLAN networks. The radio transceiver works by silencing the receiver when it is transmitting. There is an electronic switch that facilitates the connection of both the receiver and transmitter on the same antenna. The switch protects the receiver from damage that may be caused by the transmitter output.
Fiber Optic Transceivers: Also referred to as optical modules or fibre optical transceivers. Used to transmit data in fibre optic technology. The network must also have electronic components to encode or decode data into light signals.
Ethernet Transceivers: Basically used to connect electronic devices in a network so that they are able to transmit and receive data. It is also referred to as a media access unit (MAU). The best application of these transceivers is in the specification of IEEE 802.3 and Ethernet. Ethernet transceivers will detect a collision, provide Ethernet interface processing, convert digital data, and provide access to the network.
Wireless Transceivers: Wireless transceivers are a fundamental component necessary for data delivery in wireless networks. These transceivers have two layers. The physical layer has a baseband processor and RF front end. The processor converts a bitstream to a collection symbol flow for data transmission. The second layer is a MAC layer for link traffic control in contacting wireless links, improving data throughput, and preventing collisions.
We guarantee our customers high quality and reliability for all our transceiver networking solutions, irrespective of the type and size of your network.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product 10-2625-01 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Transceiver
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.