More Information of Power Supply
The Cisco 341-0029-05 Catalyst WS-C3560-24PS is a power supply unit (PSU) that is designed to provide power to the Cisco Catalyst 3560-24PS switch. Here are some additional information about this power supply:
- The power supply is a modular power supply that can be added to the switch to provide additional power as needed. It is designed to plug into the back of the switch, and it connects to the power supply bay inside the switch.
- It is an internal power supply that provides up to 370W of power and capable of running the switch at 24-Port PoE (Power over Ethernet) capability.
- The power supply is AC-powered, which means it requires an alternating current (AC) power source to operate. It can accept an input voltage range of 100-240 VAC and frequency range of 47-63 Hz.
- The power supply is designed to be highly efficient, it has a power consumption of less than 100W (idle) and less than 370W (fully loaded)
- The power supply has a number of safety features to protect against overcurrent, overvoltage, and over temperature.
- It also has safety certifications like UL, CE, CSA and TUV .
- The power supply is a hot-swappable, which means it can be replaced without having to power down the switch.
The Cisco 341-0029-05 Catalyst WS-C3560-24PS Power Supply is a modular power supply unit (PSU) that provides power to the Cisco Catalyst 3560-24PS switch. The high-performance of this power supply is achieved by a combination of factors.
- Firstly, it is capable of providing up to 370W of power which can run the switch at 24-Port PoE (Power over Ethernet) capability. This is more than enough power to run the switch and its various features and functionalities.
- The power supply unit is highly efficient which means it consumes less power and it runs cooler, thus reducing the heat dissipation requirements. This allows the switch to maintain its optimal performance level while providing the required power
- It can accept an input voltage range of 100-240 VAC and frequency range of 47-63 Hz. This means that the power supply can operate in a wide range of voltage and frequency which provide flexibility to adapt to different power source availability and conditions.
- It also has safety features to protect against overcurrent, overvoltage, and over temperature. This means that it will shut down if a dangerous condition is detected and prevent damage to the switch and power supply.
- The power supply is hot-swappable, which means it can be replaced without having to power down the switch. This feature prevents down time and allows for easy maintenance or upgrade of the power supply.
Benefits and Features
The Cisco 341-0029-05 Catalyst WS-C3560-24PS Power Supply is a modular power supply unit (PSU) that provides power to the Cisco Catalyst 3560-24PS switch. It provides a range of benefits and features that enable the switch to perform at its best.
- The power supply provides up to 370W of power which allows the switch to run at 24-Port PoE (Power over Ethernet) capability. This means the switch can power devices that are connected to the switch over Ethernet cable.
- The power supply is highly efficient which means it consumes less power and it runs cooler, this allows the switch to maintain its optimal performance level while providing the required power.
- The power supply has safety features that protect against overcurrent, overvoltage, and over temperature. This means it will shut down if a dangerous condition is detected and prevent damage to the switch and power supply.
- The power supply is a modular power supply that can be added to the switch as needed.
- It can accept an input voltage range of 100-240 VAC and frequency range of 47-63 Hz. This means it can operate in a wide range of voltage and frequency conditions, providing flexibility.
- It is hot-swappable, which means it can be replaced without having to power down the switch. This feature prevents down time and allows for easy maintenance or upgrade of the power supply.
- It also has safety certifications like UL, CE, CSA and TUV which ensures compliance to safety regulations.
Key Information about this Cisco 341-0029-05
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Model Number or SKU # 341-0029-05
- Product Name: Internal Power Supply
- Product Type: Power Supply
About Refurbished Products
A network consists of many different devices, including, but not limited to, routers, switches, servers, and repeaters. Each of these devices needs electrical power to operate. We use power supplies to push regulated voltage and current to electronic equipment for stable operation. And because of the many options in the market, you find it challenging to choose the correct network power supply.
Which is The Correct Network Power Supply for your System?
To know the right network power supply for you, you must first evaluate all your components. You need to know the models of your servers, switches, routers, and any other equipment in the network. With that information, it will not be challenging to find an appropriate power supply for your network. Note that the network power supply has a specific application. For example, you need a 341-0530-01 Cisco AC power supply for Cisco Catalyst 2960-X and 0JR47N Dell Power Supply for Dell Networking N-series.
Prevent Downtime with a Reliable Network Power Supply
Network power supply failure is the common cause of many downtime problems in a network. When shopping for these essential accessories for your devices, you need to get only reliable and efficient products. It has to be efficient in power conversion to help you save on utility bills and cooling systems.
Affordable Power Supplies at ALLHDDYou don't have to break your bank account just to buy a power supply to get network power. ALLHDD has all types of network power supplies offered at the most competitive price. Shop for any product that you want from our site and ask for any assistance. Use our contact to reach out if you need any technical help. Our team is on standby to give you a better shopping experience.
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.