More Information for Services Router
This product is a Cisco 881 Secure Integrated Services Router. It is a small business router that provides security, voice, and wireless services in a single device.
Here are some key features of the CISCO881-SEC-K9:
- 4 Fast Ethernet ports
- Security features including a firewall, VPN support, and intrusion prevention
- Voice support, including voice over IP (VoIP) and fax capabilities
- Wireless support, with an integrated 802.11b/g/n access point
- IPv6 support
- Quality of service (QoS) features to prioritize certain types of network traffic
The part is a good choice for small businesses that need to securely connect to the internet and have voice and wireless capabilities. It can be used as a standalone device or as part of a larger network.
Monitoring and troubleshooting
Monitoring and troubleshooting of the CISCO881-SEC-K9 Cisco 881 Series Router Integrated Services involves several steps to ensure the smooth operation of the router and to identify and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Monitoring the Router Status: The first step in monitoring the router is to check the status of the device. This can be done by using the command "show version" which displays information about the router's hardware and software versions, uptime, and other system information.
- Monitoring Interface Status: The next step is to check the status of the interfaces on the router. This can be done by using the command "show interfaces" which displays information about the status of the interfaces, such as their IP addresses, packets sent and received, and errors.
- Monitoring Routing Protocols: It is also important to monitor the routing protocols that are running on the router. This can be done by using the command "show ip route" which displays the routing table and the status of the routing protocols.
- Troubleshooting: If any issues are identified during the monitoring process, troubleshooting steps can be taken to resolve them. One common troubleshooting step is to use the command "debug" to enable debugging on the router, which can provide more detailed information about the issue.
- Resetting the Router: If all else fails, the last resort is to reset the router to its factory default settings. This can be done by using the command "erase startup-config" which will erase the current configuration and restore the router to its default settings.
Deployment and Configuration
Deployment and Configuration of CISCO881-SEC-K9 Cisco 881 Series Router Integrated Services involves several steps, including:
- Unpacking and Initial Setup: The first step is to unpack the router and ensure that all the necessary components are present. The router should be placed in a secure location and connected to a power source.
- Connecting to the Router: Once the router is powered on, it can be accessed via the console port using a serial cable and a terminal emulator such as PuTTY. The default username and password are "cisco" and "cisco" respectively.
- Configuring Basic Network Settings: The next step is to configure the basic network settings such as the IP address, subnet mask, and default gateway. This can be done using the command-line interface (CLI) by typing "config t" to enter configuration mode.
- Configuring Security Features: The Cisco 881 Series Router Integrated Services has several security features that can be configured, such as firewall and VPN. These can be configured using the CLI by typing "configure firewall" or "configure vpn" respectively.
- Configuring Quality of Service (QoS): The router also has the ability to configure Quality of Service (QoS) to prioritize different types of traffic. This can be done using the CLI by typing "configure qos" and setting the appropriate parameters.
- Saving the Configuration: Once all the necessary configurations have been made, the configuration should be saved using the command "write memory". This will ensure that the configuration is not lost in case of a power outage or reboot.
- Testing the Router: The final step is to test the router to ensure that it is working as expected. This can be done by pinging the router's IP address and checking that it responds.
Key Information of Cisco CISCO881-SEC-K9
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Model Number or SKU# CISCO881-SEC-K9
- Product Model 881
- Product Name 881 Integrated Service Router
- Product Type Router
Interfaces / Ports of Cisco 4 Ports Router
- Total Number of Ports 5
- USB Yes
- Management Port Yes
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports 4
- Number of Broadband (RJ-45) Ports 1
Network and Communication for Integrated Services Router
- Network Technology 10/100Base-TX
- Ethernet Technology Fast Ethernet
Management and Protocols for Cisco 881 Series Router
- Security Features-
- Intrusion prevention system
- Content filtering
- IP Security (IPsec)
- AES 128
- AES 192
- AES 256
- Deep-packet inspection
- Keyword blocking
- Adware protection
- Malware protection
- URL blocking
- Secure Shell (SSH)
- Standard Memory 256 MB
- Maximum Memory 768 MB
- Memory Technology DRAM
- Flash Memory 128 MB
- Input Voltage 110 V AC
- Input Voltage 220 V AC
- Power Source Power Supply
Dimensions & Weight
- Height 1.9 Inch
- Width 12.8 Inch
- Depth 9.8 Inch
- Weight 5.50 LBS
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product CISCO881-SEC-K9 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.