Performance and Reliability Testing
The AIR-AP1131AG-N-K9 Cisco Aironet 1130AG Wireless Access Point is a device that is used to provide wireless connectivity to devices in a network. As with any networking device, it is important to ensure that it can perform well and be reliable. This is where performance and reliability testing come in.
Performance testing involves testing the device to ensure that it can handle the expected traffic load. This can involve testing the device's throughput, latency, and packet loss rates. In the case of the AIR-AP1131AG-N-K9, it would be important to test its ability to handle multiple simultaneous connections, as well as its ability to maintain stable connections over time.
Reliability testing involves testing the device to ensure that it can function without failure over an extended period of time. This can involve testing the device's ability to handle extreme temperatures and humidity, as well as its ability to continue functioning after power outages or other unexpected events.
Some specific tests that might be performed on the AIR-AP1131AG-N-K9 include:
- Load testing: This involves simulating a large number of connections to the access point to test its ability to handle heavy traffic loads.
- Stress testing: This involves subjecting the device to extreme conditions, such as high temperatures or humidity, to test its ability to continue functioning.
- Power outage testing: This involves simulating a power outage to test the device's ability to recover and continue functioning once power is restored.
- Firmware testing: This involves testing the device's firmware to ensure that it is stable and free of bugs or other issues that could cause it to fail.
Wireless Connectivity Standards and Protocols Supported
The Cisco Aironet 1130AG Wireless Access Point supports several wireless connectivity standards and protocols, including:
- IEEE 802.11a/b/g: These are the most commonly used wireless standards for local area networks (LANs). They operate in the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequency bands and provide high-speed data transfer rates of up to 54 Mbps.
- WEP, WPA, and WPA2: These are the most commonly used wireless security protocols that provide authentication and encryption of wireless data transmissions.
- 802.1X: This protocol is used for port-based network access control, providing a secure way to authenticate users and devices before allowing them access to the network.
- Lightweight Access Point Protocol (LWAPP): This is a Cisco proprietary protocol that allows centralized management of wireless access points from a wireless LAN controller.
- Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP): This is a standard protocol used for network management and monitoring. It allows administrators to monitor and ma
Installation and Setup Procedures
The AIR-AP1131AG-N-K9 Cisco Aironet 1130AG Wireless Access Point is a versatile device that enables wireless connectivity in a network. To install and set up the device, follow the steps below:
- Unpack the device and check that all the components are present, including the access point, power supply, mounting brackets, and documentation.
- Connect the power supply to the access point and plug it into an electrical outlet.
- Connect an Ethernet cable to the access point's Ethernet port and connect the other end to a switch or router.
- Log in to the access point's web interface using a web browser and the default IP address (192.168.1.1) and login credentials (admin/Cisco by default).
- Configure the access point's wireless settings, including the SSID (network name), security settings, and other parameters.
- Mount the access point on a wall or ceiling using the included mounting brackets.
- Test the wireless connectivity by connecting to the network using a wireless device.
- Fine-tune the access point's settings as needed, including adjusting the radio frequency (RF) settings, configuring VLANs, and other advanced settings.
- Manufacturer Cisco Systems, Inc
- Manufacturer Part Number AIR-AP1131AG-N-K9
- Category Name: Networking
- Sub Category Name: Wireless 108MBPS
- Brand Name Cisco
- Product Line Aironet
- Product Series 1100
- Product Model 1130AG
- Product Name Aironet 1130AG 802.11a/b/g Access Point
- Product Type Wireless Access Point
- Wireless LAN Standard IEEE 802.11a/b/g
- ISM Band Yes
- UNII Band Yes
- ISM Minimum Frequency 2.40 GHz
- ISM Maximum Frequency 2.40 GHz
- UNII Minimum Frequency 5.15 GHz
- UNII Maximum Frequency 5 GHz
Number of Antennas 2
- Antenna Gain 4.5 dBi
- Antenna Type Omnidirectional Antenna
- Indoor Antenna Range 460 ft
- Outdoor Antenna Range 950 ft
- Wireless Transmission Speed 54 Mbps
- Fast Ethernet Port Yes
- Management Port Yes
Management & Protocols
- Management Telnet
- Console port
- Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)
- Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP)
- CiscoWorks Resource Manager Essentials (RME)
- CiscoWorks Software Image Manager (SWIM)
- CiscoWorks Campus Manager
- CiscoWorks WLSE
- CiscoWorks CiscoView
- Input Voltage 110 V AC
- Input Voltage 220 V AC
- Power Source Power Supply
About Refurbished Products
A wireless network connection allows users to connect their server, computer, or mobile phone networks without the use of any kind of wire cables.
Using a wireless network, enterprises and private owners are able to avoid the expensive and strenuous process of installing cables. There is no need for wired devices between equipment in different locations and into the buildings.
Wireless network router, for example, allows for simultaneous connection sharing between various wireless accessories for a better performance experience. Wireless networks make use of radio waves to allow devices to connect. They can connect devices such as laptops, mobile phones, and smart televisions to the internet or other applications.
When users have their wireless devices connected to Wi-Fi hotspots in public places, the connection remains established to that particular business network. While installing a new wireless networking device in homes or offices, users must consider several things. One of the most important ones is the unit's compatibility with other wireless accessories
Wireless Networking Devices
Fast and reliable internet connectivity is guaranteed when users pick the right set of networking devices for home and office networks. Wireless devices come in different varieties. These different types of networking devices only function to suit users' connectivity requirements. Wireless routers connect devices to the internet for high-quality streaming and surfing. They also improve users' streaming experience and other internet activities.
In most cases, wireless networking devices help users get their work done easily with lesser stress. They ensure fast and reliable internet connectivity at all times.
You can choose the right device for your needs from a wide selection of AllHDD wireless devices. We have new and refurbished devices like 1 to 8-port interface cards, external 3G and 4G modems, wireless access points with the speed range from 11MBps up to 5.2GBps and everything in between.
Main Types of Wireless Networks
There are four main types of wireless networks:
Wireless Local Area Network (LAN)
This type of network links two or more devices using a wireless connection method. It provides a connection via access points to a wider internet. Wi-Fi is the most commonly known and used wireless LAN type.
A local-area network is one that exists at a single location—an office building, for instance. LANs can be used to connect a wide array of accessories, such as scanners, printers, and even data storage devices.
The known components of LANs include switches, access points, routers, firewalls, and Ethernet cables.
Wireless Metropolitan Area Networks (MAN)
A metropolitan-area network is one that spreads across a city, small geographical area, business area, or even college campus. One distinguishing factor that differentiates MANs from LANs is the coverage capacity or size. LANs usually provide a network for a building or specific area.
While MANs, on the other hand, cover several square miles depending on the desires and requirements of the organization using it. Large-scale companies often obtain MANs to level up with their needs.
This happens most especially in situations whereby a company has a spacious organization. Then, they have the need to manage important components such as climate control and electrical systems.
Wireless Wide Area Network (WAN)
A wide-area network covers an incredibly vast area. It can be a whole city, an entire state, or even a country. The internet everyone uses today is an apt example of WAN access. Just like the internet, a WAN consists of smaller networks, such as LANs or MANs.
The cellular service we get on our mobile devices today is the most commonly known example of wireless Wide Area Networks. It is always available everywhere we go within the country.
Wireless Personal Area Network (PAN)
Personal-area networks consist of a network mainly concentrated around the devices of a single person in a particular location.
A PAN could have a mobile phone, computer, video game console, or other auxiliary devices. They are regular home devices and small office devices. A well-known example of a wireless PAN is Bluetooth.
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.