The AIR-AP1562D-B-K9 is a wireless access point from Cisco's Aironet 1560 series. The 1562D is an outdoor wireless access point designed for use in high-density outdoor environments, such as stadiums, parks, and other public spaces. It supports 802.11ac Wave 2 technology, which allows for faster data transfer speeds and improved network capacity. The access point also supports advanced security features, such as WPA2-Enterprise and 802.1x authentication. Additionally, it supports Cisco FlexConnect, which allows for easy deployment and centralized management of the access point. It also include built-in Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) radios for IoT deployment.
The "B" in the model number indicates that this is a "base" model that does not include any external antennas. The "K9" at the end of the model number indicates that this is a Cisco IOS-based product, which is Cisco's proprietary operating system for its networking devices.
The Cisco Aironet 1562D Wireless Access Point (AIR-AP1562D-B-K9) is a high-performance, indoor wireless access point that is part of Cisco's Aironet 1560 series.
Some of the key features of this access point includes:
- High performance: This product supports 2.5 Gbps data rates and 4x4:4 MU-MIMO, making it ideal for high-density enterprise environments.
- Rugged design: The access point is built to withstand harsh industrial environments, with an operating temperature range of -20 to 55C, and is IP67 rated for dust and water resistance.
- Rich feature set: Includes features such as Cisco DNA Spaces location services, Cisco FlexConnect, and advanced security features.
This product must be used in conjunction with Cisco Wireless Controllers, is ideal for factory floors, warehouses, and other industrial environments.
Resiliency and High Availability
This product Cisco Aironet 1562D Wireless Access Point is designed to provide resiliency and high availability in enterprise and industrial environments. It supports a variety of features to ensure that wireless networks remain up and running, even in the event of a failure or interruption.
One key feature of this product is its support for Cisco Wireless Controller redundancy, which allows multiple controllers to be used in a network in an active/standby configuration. This ensures that if the primary controller fails, a secondary controller can take over and maintain network connectivity.
This product also supports Cisco FlexConnect, which allows for local switching at the access point level. This feature allows the access point to continue functioning even if the connection to the wireless controller is lost, ensuring that users remain connected to the network.
Additionally, the AIR-AP1562D-B-K9 has built-in redundancy mechanisms that helps to keep the wireless network up and running in case of equipment failure. These include
- Hot Standby Router Protocol (HSRP)
- Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol (VRRP)
- Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP)
This product also supports advanced security features, such as Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) and Cisco TrustSec, to ensure that the network remains secure, even in the event of a failure.
General Information about this Cisco AIR-AP1562D-B-K9
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Model Number or SKU# AIR-AP1562D-B-K9
- Product Line: Aironet
- Product Series: 1560
- Product Type: Wireless Access Point
Performance for Wireless Access Point
- Wireless Transmission Speed 1.30 Gbit/s
- Wireless LAN Standard IEEE 802.11ac
- Frequency Band 2.40 GHz
- Frequency Band 5 GHz
- Total Number of Antennas 4
- Number of Internal Antennas 4
- MIMO Technology Yes
- Beamforming Technology Yes
Technical Information of Ethernet Access Point
- Antenna Form Factor ; Internal
- Encryption : AES, LEAP, PEAP, TLS, TTLS, WPA, WPA2
- Max Operating Temperature : 149 degree Fahrenheit
- Min Operating Temperature : -40 degree Fahrenheit
Interfaces/Ports of Aironet Access Point
- Ethernet Technology Gigabit Ethernet
- PoE (RJ-45) Port No
- PoE PD Port Yes
- VGA No
- HDMI No
- USB No
- Powerline No
- Management Port Yes
- 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet autosensing (RJ-45) PoE in (WAN)
- SFP port (fiber or electrical)
- Management console port RJ-45
- DC power input
- Networking Protocol: IEEE 802.11ac
- Networking Protocol: UPoE
- Networking Protocol: PoE+
- Networking Protocol: IEEE 802.11a
- Networking Protocol: IEEE 802.11ac (draft 2.0)
- Networking Protocol: IEEE 802.11b
- Networking Protocol: IEEE 802.11g
- Networking Protocol: IEEE 802.11n
- Transport Protocol: L2TP
- Transport Protocol: IPSec
- Auto-sensing per device, MAC address filtering, DFS support, VPN passthrough, CleanAir technology, reset button,
- 2T2R MIMO technology, ClientLink technology, Maximum Ratio Combining (MRC), radio resource management (RRM),
- Cyclic shift diversity (CSD), MU-MIMO technology, Cisco Flexible Antenna Port technology, beamforming technology,
- Packet aggregation A-MPDU, packet aggregation A-MSDU, High Density Experience (HDX)
- EN 60950, ICES-003, IEC 60529 IP67, FCC Part 15.247, RSS-210, RSS-102, EN 61000-4-4, EN 61000-4-2,
- EN 61000-4-3, EN 61000-4-5, NEMA Type 4X, FCC Part 15.107, FCC Part 15.109, FCC Part 15.407,
- ARIB STD-T66, ARIB STD-T71, X.509, MIL-STD-810, EN 300 328, FCC OET Bulletin 65c, EN 301489-17,
- EN 301 489-1, AS/NZS 4268.2003, ANSI / IEEE 587 C62.41, NEMA 250-2008, EN 60068-2-5,
- UL 60950 Second Edition, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950 Second Edition, IEC 60950 Second Edition,
- EN 60950 Second Edition, EN 301 893
- Min Operating Temperature : -40 °F
- Max Operating Temperature : 149 °F
Dimensions & Weight
- Height 9 Inch
- Width 6.8 Inch
- Depth 4.3 Inch
- Weight (Approximate) 5.70 lb
About Refurbished Products
A wireless network connection allows users to connect their server, computer, or mobile phone networks without the use of any kind of wire cables.
Using a wireless network, enterprises and private owners are able to avoid the expensive and strenuous process of installing cables. There is no need for wired devices between equipment in different locations and into the buildings.
Wireless network router, for example, allows for simultaneous connection sharing between various wireless accessories for a better performance experience. Wireless networks make use of radio waves to allow devices to connect. They can connect devices such as laptops, mobile phones, and smart televisions to the internet or other applications.
When users have their wireless devices connected to Wi-Fi hotspots in public places, the connection remains established to that particular business network. While installing a new wireless networking device in homes or offices, users must consider several things. One of the most important ones is the unit's compatibility with other wireless accessories
Wireless Networking Devices
Fast and reliable internet connectivity is guaranteed when users pick the right set of networking devices for home and office networks. Wireless devices come in different varieties. These different types of networking devices only function to suit users' connectivity requirements. Wireless routers connect devices to the internet for high-quality streaming and surfing. They also improve users' streaming experience and other internet activities.
In most cases, wireless networking devices help users get their work done easily with lesser stress. They ensure fast and reliable internet connectivity at all times.
You can choose the right device for your needs from a wide selection of AllHDD wireless devices. We have new and refurbished devices like 1 to 8-port interface cards, external 3G and 4G modems, wireless access points with the speed range from 11MBps up to 5.2GBps and everything in between.
Main Types of Wireless Networks
There are four main types of wireless networks:
Wireless Local Area Network (LAN)
This type of network links two or more devices using a wireless connection method. It provides a connection via access points to a wider internet. Wi-Fi is the most commonly known and used wireless LAN type.
A local-area network is one that exists at a single location—an office building, for instance. LANs can be used to connect a wide array of accessories, such as scanners, printers, and even data storage devices.
The known components of LANs include switches, access points, routers, firewalls, and Ethernet cables.
Wireless Metropolitan Area Networks (MAN)
A metropolitan-area network is one that spreads across a city, small geographical area, business area, or even college campuses. One distinguishing factor that differentiates MANs from LAN is the coverage capacity or size. LANs usually provide a network for a building or specific area.
While MANs, on the other hand, covers several square miles depending on the desires and requirements of the organization using it. Large scale companies often obtain MANs to level up with their needs.
This happens most especially in situations whereby a company has a spacious organization. Then, they have the need to manage important components such as climate control and electrical systems.
Wireless Wide Area Network (WAN)
A wide-area network covers an incredibly vast area. It can be a whole city, an entire state, or even a country. The internet everyone uses today is an apt example of WAN access. Just like the internet, a WAN consists of smaller networks, such as the LANs or MANs.
The cellular service we get on our mobile devices today is the most commonly known example of wireless Wide Area Networks. It is always available everywhere we go within the country.
Wireless Personal Area Network (PAN)
Personal-area networks consist of a network mainly concentrated around the devices of a single person in a particular location.
A PAN could have a mobile phone, computers, video game consoles, or other auxiliary devices. They are regular home devices and small office devices. A well-known example of a wireless PAN is Bluetooth.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product AIR-AP1562D-B-K9 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Wireless
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.