More Information about Access Point
The AIR-AP1852E-B-K9 is an outdoor wireless access point (WAP) that belongs to the Cisco Aironet 1850 series. It is designed to provide high-performance wireless networking capabilities for outdoor environments such as sports stadiums, large outdoor events, and other public venues.
Some of the key features of the AIR-AP1852E-B-K9 include:
- Dual-band radio: The access point has a dual-band radio that supports both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequency bands, allowing it to operate in either band depending on the needs of the network.
- High data rates: The access point is capable of delivering data rates of up to 1.7 Gbps, making it ideal for high-bandwidth applications such as video streaming and large file transfers.
- Rugged design: The access point is designed for outdoor use, with a rugged and weather-resistant enclosure that is able to withstand harsh environments. It is also resistant to tampering and vandalism.
- Security: The access point supports a wide range of security protocols, including WPA2-Enterprise, to help protect against unauthorized access and network threats.
Compatibility of Cisco Wireless
The Cisco AIR-AP1852E-B-K9 is an outdoor wireless access point that is designed to provide high-speed wireless connectivity for enterprise networks. It is part of the Cisco Aironet 1800 series of access points, which are known for their high performance and reliability.
In terms of compatibility, the AIR-AP1852E-B-K9 is compatible with a wide range of devices, including laptops, smartphones, tablets, and other devices that support Wi-Fi connectivity. It is also compatible with a variety of operating systems, including Windows, MacOS, Linux, and Unix.
The AIR-AP1852E-B-K9 is designed to be used in outdoor environments, and is equipped with features to help it withstand the elements. It has a rugged enclosure that is resistant to water, dust, and other environmental hazards, and is rated for operation in extreme temperatures.
Some of the key features of the AIR-AP1852E-B-K9 that contribute to its compatibility and flexibility include:
- Support for the 802.11ac Wave 2 standard, which provides fast wireless speeds and improved coverage.
- Multiple radios, including a 2.4 GHz radio and a 5 GHz radio, which allow the access point to support a wide range of devices and applications.
- Support for a variety of security protocols, including WPA2, WPA3, and IEEE 802.1X, to help protect against network threats and unauthorized access.
Configuration options for AIR-AP1852E-B-K9
The Cisco AIR-AP1852E-B-K9 is a part of the Cisco 1850 series of wireless access points. This access point provides high-performance connectivity for wireless clients and supports multiple features and configuration options, including:
- Wireless standards: The AIR-AP1852E-B-K9 supports 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wave 2 wireless standards, which provide high-speed wireless connectivity.
- Radio bands: The access point supports both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz radio bands. You can configure the access point to use either or both of these bands.
- Antennas: The access point comes with internal omnidirectional antennas, which provide wide coverage. You can also add external antennas to extend coverage in specific directions.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE): The AIR-AP1852E-B-K9 supports PoE+ (802.3at) for power and data connectivity. You can connect the access point to a PoE-enabled switch or use an external power injector.
- Security features: The access point supports a range of security features, including WPA2 encryption, MAC filtering, and 802.1X authentication.
- Configuration options: You can configure the access point using Cisco Prime Infrastructure, which is a network management tool that provides a unified view of the network infrastructure. You can also use the access point's web interface or command-line interface (CLI) to configure the access point.
- Wireless LAN (WLAN) profiles: The access point supports multiple WLAN profiles, which you can configure with different settings, such as SSID, security, and QoS.
- Quality of Service (QoS): The access point supports QoS, which allows you to prioritize traffic on the network based on application type or user.
- Mobility: The AIR-AP1852E-B-K9 supports Cisco's ClientLink technology, which improves connectivity for mobile devices. You can also configure the access point for fast roaming and load balancing.
- Multicast: The access point supports multicast traffic, which allows you to stream video and audio content to multiple clients simultaneously.
General Information about this Cisco AIR-AP1852E-B-K9
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Model Number or SKU# AIR-AP1852E-B-K9
- Product Line: Aironet
- Product Series: 1850
- Product Model: 1852E
- Product Name: Aironet 1852E Wireless Access Point
- Product Type: Wireless Access Point
Technical Information for Wireless Access Point
- Wireless LAN Standard IEEE 802.11ac
- Data Transfer Rate: 1.7 GBPS
- Wireless Transmission Speed 1.66 Gbit/s
- MIMO Technology Yes
- Beamforming Technology Yes
Interfaces / Ports of 1.7GBPS Wireless AP
- Ethernet Port Yes
- Fast Ethernet Port Yes
- Gigabit Ethernet Port Yes
- 10Gigabit Ethernet Port No
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports 2
- PoE (RJ-45) Port No
- VGA No
- HDMI No
- USB Yes
- Powerline No
- Management Port Yes
Features for 2 Ports Access Point
- 4T4R MIMO technology
- 802.1x authentication
- Beamforming technology, Cyclic shift diversity (CSD)
- DFS support, Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP)
- Maximum Ratio Combining (MRC)
- MU-MIMO technology, Radio resource management (RRM)
- Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM) support
Power Description of Outdoor Access Point
- Power Source PoE+
- Power Source Power Supply
- Frequency Required: 50 - 60 Hz
- Power Consumption Operational: 20.9 Watt
- Nominal Voltage: AC 120/230 V
- Type: External power adapter
- Compliant Standards: AES, ARIB STD-T66, ARIB STD-T71, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1, Directive 93/42/EEC, EMI, EN 300.328, EN 301.489-17, EN 301.489.1, EN 301.893, EN 60601-1-2, EN 60950-1, EN50155, FCC OET Bulletin 65c, FCC Part 15.107, FCC Part 15.109, FCC Part 15.247, ICES-003, IEC 60950-1, RSS-102, RSS-210, TLS, UL 2043, UL 60950-1, VCCI
- Authentication Method: EAP-FAST, Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP), MS-CHAP v.2
- Encryption Algorithm: AES, PEAP, TKIP, TLS, TTLS, WPA, WPA2
- Min Operating Temperature: -4 °F
- Max Operating Temperature: 122 °F
- Humidity Range Operating: 10 - 90% (non-condensing)
Dimensions & Weight
- Height 2 Inch
- Width 8.3 Inch
- Depth 8.3 Inch
- Weight (Approximate) 3.12 LBS
- IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11ac (draft 5.0)
- IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11d
- IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11h
- IEEE 802.11i, IEEE 802.11n
- IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP)
- IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3at
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product AIR-AP1852E-B-K9 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Wireless
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.