Advanced Networking Features
The AIR-AP2702E-UX-WLC Cisco Aironet 2702 4 Ports Wireless Access Point offers a range of advanced networking features that help to improve network performance, security, and management. Here are some of the advanced networking features available in this access point:
- Dynamic Frequency Selection (DFS): DFS allows the access point to automatically switch channels when it detects interference from radar systems, helping to avoid interference and improve network performance.
- Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM): WMM is a Quality of Service (QoS) feature that helps to prioritize network traffic and ensure that high-priority traffic, such as voice and video, is given higher priority and better service.
- 802.11ac Wave 2: The access point supports the latest 802.11ac Wave 2 standard, which provides faster data rates, increased capacity, and improved coverage.
- Bandwidth Management: The access point can be configured to limit the bandwidth available to specific clients or applications, helping to ensure that network resources are used efficiently and fairly.
- VLAN Support: The access point supports Virtual Local Area Networks (VLANs), which allow network administrators to separate different types of network traffic and improve network security.
- Multicast Support: The access point supports multicast traffic, allowing multiple devices to receive the same data stream simultaneously, which is useful for streaming media and other applications.
- Bonjour Gateway: The access point supports Bonjour Gateway, which enables Apple devices to discover and connect to services on the network more easily.
- IPv6 Support: The access point supports IPv6, which is the latest version of the Internet Protocol, providing improved security, scalability, and network management.
By leveraging these advanced networking features, network administrators can improve the performance, security, and management of their wireless network. These features help to ensure that the network can handle the demands of modern applications and devices, and that it can be managed and optimized for maximum efficiency.
Management and Deployment Options
The AIR-AP2702E-UX-WLC Cisco Aironet 2702 4 Ports Wireless Access Point offers several management and deployment options to ensure that it can be easily integrated into an existing network infrastructure and managed effectively. Here are some of the management and deployment options available for this access point:
- Cisco Wireless LAN Controller (WLC): The Cisco WLC can be used to manage and monitor the access point and other wireless networking devices from a central location. This provides a single dashboard for managing the entire wireless network, and enables administrators to set policies, deploy new devices, and troubleshoot issues quickly and easily.
- Cisco Prime Infrastructure: This software can be used to manage the access point and other Cisco networking devices, such as routers and switches, from a single dashboard. It provides advanced features for configuration management, network monitoring, and troubleshooting.
- Command Line Interface (CLI): The access point can be managed and configured through the CLI, providing administrators with granular control and access to advanced features.
- Web-based Management: The access point can be managed and configured through a web-based interface, which can be accessed from any device with a web browser.
- Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP): SNMP can be used to monitor the performance and status of the access point, providing real-time information on utilization, errors, and other key metrics.
- Firmware Updates: The access point firmware can be updated automatically or manually to ensure it is providing the latest security features and bug fixes.
- Cisco Aironet Mobility Express: This software-based controller can be used to manage up to 100 access points, providing advanced features for configuration management, network monitoring, and troubleshooting without requiring the use of a dedicated hardware controller.
Quality of Service and Traffic Management
Quality of Service (QoS) and traffic management are essential features of the AIR-AP2702E-UX-WLC Cisco Aironet 2702 4 Ports Wireless Access Point to ensure that critical network traffic receives priority over less important traffic. Here's an overview of QoS and traffic management features available on this access point:
- Traffic classification: The access point can classify traffic based on criteria such as source or destination address, protocol, or application. This allows the access point to prioritize traffic based on its importance.
- Traffic shaping: Traffic shaping can be used to limit the amount of bandwidth that specific applications or users can use, preventing network congestion and ensuring that critical traffic is given priority.
- Bandwidth management: Bandwidth management features allow administrators to set limits on the amount of bandwidth that specific applications or users can use, preventing network congestion and ensuring that critical traffic is given priority.
- Admission control: Admission control can be used to ensure that only authorized devices or users can access the network. This can help prevent network congestion and ensure that critical traffic is given priority.
- QoS policies: The access point can be configured with QoS policies to ensure that critical traffic, such as voice or video, is given priority over less important traffic.
- Prioritization: Prioritization can be used to ensure that critical traffic is given priority over less important traffic. This can be accomplished through features such as traffic classification, traffic shaping, and bandwidth management.
- Traffic monitoring: The access point can monitor network traffic to identify bottlenecks or congestion, and provide administrators with real-time information on network performance. This can help administrators make informed decisions about traffic management and QoS policies.
By using these QoS and traffic management features, network administrators can ensure that the AIR-AP2702E-UX-WLC Cisco Aironet 2702 4 Ports Wireless Access Point is providing reliable and high-performance wireless connectivity. These features allow administrators to ensure that critical traffic is given priority, preventing network congestion and ensuring that the network is functioning at peak efficiency.
- Manufacturer Cisco Systems, Inc
- Manufacturer Part Number AIR-AP2702E-UX-WLC
- Brand Name Cisco
- Product Line Aironet
- Product Series 2700
- Product Model 2702E
- Product Name Aironet 2702E Wireless Access Point
- Wireless LAN Standard IEEE 802.11ac
- Frequency Band 2.40 GHz
- Frequency Band 5 GHz
- Wireless Transmission Speed 1.27 Gbit/s
- MIMO Technology Yes
- Beamforming Technology Yes
- Ethernet Technology Fast Ethernet
- Ethernet Technology Ethernet
- Ethernet Technology Gigabit Ethernet
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports 2
- PoE (RJ-45) Port No
- VGA No
- HDMI No
- USB No
- Powerline No
- Management Port Yes
A wireless network connection allows users to connect their server, computer, or mobile phone networks without the use of any kind of wire cables.
Using a wireless network, enterprises and private owners are able to avoid the expensive and strenuous process of installing cables. There is no need for wired devices between equipment in different locations and into the buildings.
Wireless network router, for example, allows for simultaneous connection sharing between various wireless accessories for a better performance experience. Wireless networks make use of radio waves to allow devices to connect. They can connect devices such as laptops, mobile phones, and smart televisions to the internet or other applications.
When users have their wireless devices connected to Wi-Fi hotspots in public places, the connection remains established to that particular business network. While installing a new wireless networking device in homes or offices, users must consider several things. One of the most important ones is the unit's compatibility with other wireless accessories
Wireless Networking Devices
Fast and reliable internet connectivity is guaranteed when users pick the right set of networking devices for home and office networks. Wireless devices come in different varieties. These different types of networking devices only function to suit users' connectivity requirements. Wireless routers connect devices to the internet for high-quality streaming and surfing. They also improve users' streaming experience and other internet activities.
In most cases, wireless networking devices help users get their work done easily with lesser stress. They ensure fast and reliable internet connectivity at all times.
You can choose the right device for your needs from a wide selection of AllHDD wireless devices. We have new and refurbished devices like 1 to 8-port interface cards, external 3G and 4G modems, wireless access points with the speed range from 11MBps up to 5.2GBps and everything in between.
Main Types of Wireless Networks
There are four main types of wireless networks:
Wireless Local Area Network (LAN)
This type of network links two or more devices using a wireless connection method. It provides a connection via access points to a wider internet. Wi-Fi is the most commonly known and used wireless LAN type.
A local-area network is one that exists at a single location—an office building, for instance. LANs can be used to connect a wide array of accessories, such as scanners, printers, and even data storage devices.
The known components of LANs include switches, access points, routers, firewalls, and Ethernet cables.
Wireless Metropolitan Area Networks (MAN)
A metropolitan-area network is one that spreads across a city, small geographical area, business area, or even college campus. One distinguishing factor that differentiates MANs from LANs is the coverage capacity or size. LANs usually provide a network for a building or specific area.
While MANs, on the other hand, cover several square miles depending on the desires and requirements of the organization using it. Large-scale companies often obtain MANs to level up with their needs.
This happens most especially in situations whereby a company has a spacious organization. Then, they have the need to manage important components such as climate control and electrical systems.
Wireless Wide Area Network (WAN)
A wide-area network covers an incredibly vast area. It can be a whole city, an entire state, or even a country. The internet everyone uses today is an apt example of WAN access. Just like the internet, a WAN consists of smaller networks, such as LANs or MANs.
The cellular service we get on our mobile devices today is the most commonly known example of wireless Wide Area Networks. It is always available everywhere we go within the country.
Wireless Personal Area Network (PAN)
Personal-area networks consist of a network mainly concentrated around the devices of a single person in a particular location.
A PAN could have a mobile phone, computer, video game console, or other auxiliary devices. They are regular home devices and small office devices. A well-known example of a wireless PAN is Bluetooth.
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.