Performance of Wireless Access Point
The AIR-AP2802E-B-K9C is a Cisco wireless access point (AP) that supports a maximum data rate of 5.2 Gbps. This model is a Wave 2 AP that is designed for use in enterprise environments. It supports the 802.11ac Wave 2 standard, which provides faster data rates, increased capacity, and improved reliability compared to previous 802.11 standards. The AP also supports a wide range of security and management features, including support for multiple SSIDs, built-in firewalling, and Cisco's FlexConnect feature, which allows the AP to operate in both centralized and locally switched modes. Additionally, the AP has support for Cisco's CleanAir technology which can detect and mitigate interference from non-Wi-Fi devices and provide real-time spectrum intelligence. With this Cisco AP, you will be able to support high density wireless environment, seamless roaming and with multiple uplink options.
Features and Benefits
The Cisco AIR-AP2802E-B-K9C wireless access point is a high-performance device that is designed to deliver fast and reliable wireless connectivity for enterprise environments. With a maximum wireless data rate of 5.2 Gbps, it can support a large number of wireless clients and provide them with smooth, high-speed wireless access.
The device is equipped with a number of advanced features that enable it to deliver optimal performance and security. Some of these features include:
- Dual-radio 3x3:3 MIMO technology that supports both 2.4 and 5 GHz bands, providing a wide range of wireless coverage and flexibility
- Advanced security features such as WPA2-Enterprise and Rogue AP detection to keep your network safe from unauthorized access and threats
- Cisco CleanAir technology that detects and mitigates RF interference to ensure stable wireless performance
- Support for advanced client connectivity features such as Cisco FlexConnect and Cisco Converged Access to deliver optimal user experience
- Easy deployment and management through Cisco DNA Center and Cisco Prime Infrastructure, allowing you to easily monitor, manage and troubleshoot your wireless network.
The Cisco AIR-AP2802E-B-K9C is a high-performance wireless access point designed for enterprise and service provider environments. It supports a maximum data rate of 5.2 Gbps and is capable of providing a reliable and secure wireless network for your organization.
The access point features 802.11ac Wave 2 technology, which provides faster and more efficient wireless connections than previous generations. It also includes built-in support for Cisco FlexConnect, which allows you to centrally manage and configure your wireless network.
This product also has advanced security features, such as Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE), which allows you to secure your wireless network by identifying and authenticating users and devices. Additionally, it supports Cisco TrustSec, which provides network-wide security and segmentation.
This access point also includes support for Cisco Aironet Wave 2 features such as Cisco ClientLink 4.0, Cisco CleanAir, and Cisco Flexible Radio Assignment (FRA). These features enhance wireless network performance and resiliency, optimize radio frequency usage, and provide advanced security for your organization.
Main Specifications about this Cisco AIR-AP2802E-B-K9C
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Model Number or SKU# AIR-AP2802E-B-K9C
- Product Line: Aironet
- Product Series: 2800
- Product Name: Aironet AP2802E Wireless Access Point
- Product Type: Wireless Access Point
Technical Information of Aironet Wireless Access Point
- Wireless LAN Standard IEEE 802.11ac
- Frequency Band 5 GHz
- Frequency Band 2.40 GHz
- Connectivity Technology Wireless
- Wireless Transmission Speed 5.2 Gbps
- MIMO Technology Yes
- Beamforming Technology Yes
- Ruggedized Design Indoor
Interfaces / Ports for 5.2GBPS Wireless AP
- Ethernet Technology Gigabit Ethernet
- Ethernet Technology Fast Ethernet
- Ethernet Technology Ethernet
- Connector Type RJ-45
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports 2
- VGA No
- HDMI No
- USB No
- Powerline No
- Management Port Yes
- Antenna type: External
- Antenna gain level (max): 6 dBi
- Detachable antenna(s) Yes
- Number of connectors 4
- Wireless Protocol 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wave 2
- Data Link Protocol IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11ac Wave 2, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n
- Ethernet LAN data rates 10,100,1000 Mbit/s
- Wi-Fi data rate (max) 2600 Mbit/s
- Data transfer rate (max) 5200 Mbit/s
- Operating relative humidity (H-H) 10 - 90 %
- Operating temperature (T-T) -20 - 50 °C
- Storage temperature (T-T) -30 - 70 °C
- Non-operating altitude 0 - 4572 m
- Operating altitude 0 - 3000 m
Dimensions & Weight
- Height 2.5 Inch
- Width 8.7 Inch
- Depth 8.8 Inch
- Weight (Approximate) 4.6 LBS
- Compatibility PC
- Included Accessories Ceiling mounting kit, Mounting brackets
- Status Indicators Boot state, error, status, operation mode
- DFS support, CleanAir technology, LACP support, Maximum Ratio Combining (MRC), CAPWAP support, 4T4R MIMO technology, cyclic shift diversity (CSD), MU-MIMO technology, beamforming technology, packet aggregation A-MPDU, packet aggregation A-MSDU, Optimized AP Roaming, Cross AP Noise Reduction, MIMO equalization, ClientLink 4.0 technology
About Refurbished Products
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product AIR-AP2802E-B-K9C at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Wireless
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.