Key Features and Benefits
The AIR-AP2802I-A-K9 Cisco Aironet AP2802I Wireless Access Point is a high-performance, dual-band wireless access point designed for use in enterprise environments. It offers a range of features and benefits that make it a reliable and efficient choice for organizations. Some of the key features and benefits of the AIR-AP2802I-A-K9 include:
- Dual-Band Operation: The AIR-AP2802I-A-K9 supports both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz radio bands, providing greater coverage and improved signal strength. This helps to minimize interference from other wireless devices and improve the overall network performance.
- Multiple Input, Multiple Output (MIMO) Technology: The Access Point uses MIMO technology, which allows it to transmit and receive multiple data streams simultaneously. This helps to increase the overall network capacity and throughput.
- Beamforming Technology: The AIR-AP2802I-A-K9 uses beamforming technology to improve the signal strength and coverage of the wireless network. This technology allows the Access Point to focus the signal directly at the client device, improving the signal quality and reducing interference.
- CleanAir Technology: The Access Point is equipped with CleanAir technology, which helps to identify and mitigate wireless interference from other devices in the environment. This helps to improve the overall performance and reliability of the wireless network.
- Flexible Deployment: The AIR-AP2802I-A-K9 can be deployed in a variety of configurations, including standalone, wireless controller-based, and mesh. This makes it a flexible choice for organizations that require different deployment options.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) Support: The Access Point supports PoE, which allows it to receive power and data over a single Ethernet cable. This makes it easier to deploy the Access Point in locations where power outlets are not available.
- Easy Setup and Configuration: The AIR-AP2802I-A-K9 is easy to set up and configure, with a user-friendly web interface and support for multiple configuration options.
The AIR-AP2802I-A-K9 Cisco Aironet AP2802I Wireless Access Point is designed to support a variety of deployment scenarios and can be used in a range of environments, including small offices, large enterprises, and public spaces. Some of the deployment scenarios for this Access Point include:
- Office Environments: The AIR-AP2802I-A-K9 Access Point can be used in small and medium-sized offices to provide reliable and fast wireless connectivity to employees and visitors. It can be mounted on walls or ceilings and can be used to create a wireless network with a range of up to 100 meters.
- Retail and Hospitality Environments: The Access Point can be used in retail and hospitality environments to provide wireless connectivity to customers and staff. It can be used to create a wireless network with a range of up to 100 meters, and can be configured to provide guest access.
- Education Environments: The Access Point can be used in schools and universities to provide wireless connectivity to students and staff. It can be mounted on walls or ceilings and can be used to create a wireless network with a range of up to 100 meters.
- Healthcare Environments: The Access Point can be used in healthcare environments to provide wireless connectivity to medical staff and patients. It can be mounted on walls or ceilings and can be used to create a wireless network with a range of up to 100 meters.
- Public Spaces: The Access Point can be used in public spaces such as parks, transportation hubs, and stadiums to provide wireless connectivity to visitors. It can be mounted on walls or poles and can be used to create a wireless network with a range of up to 100 meters.
Network Planning and Design
Network planning and design for the AIR-AP2802I-A-K9 Cisco Aironet AP2802I Wireless Access Point involves several steps to ensure that the Access Point is deployed effectively and efficiently. Some of the key considerations for planning and designing a network with the AIR-AP2802I-A-K9 Access Point include:
- Site Survey: Before installing the Access Point, a site survey should be conducted to determine the best location for the Access Point. This survey should consider factors such as the size and layout of the space, the number of users, and the types of devices that will be connected.
- Coverage and Capacity: The Access Point should be designed to provide adequate coverage and capacity for the number of users and devices that will be connected. This requires considering the bandwidth requirements of the devices and the potential for interference from other devices.
- Security: The network design should include measures to ensure the security of the wireless network. This includes configuring the Access Point with the appropriate security settings, such as encryption, and implementing network access control measures.
- Network Architecture: The network architecture should be designed to support the Access Point and provide the necessary connectivity to the wired network. This may involve configuring the Access Point with the appropriate network protocols, such as VLANs, and selecting the appropriate network hardware.
- Performance Testing: Once the network is designed and the Access Point is installed, performance testing should be conducted to verify that the network is operating at the desired level of performance. This involves testing the throughput, latency, and other performance metrics of the network.
- Manufacturer Cisco Systems, Inc
- MPN: AIR-AP2802I-A-K9
- Product Line Aironet
- Product Series 2800
- Product Model AP2802I
- Product Name Aironet AP2802I Wireless Access Point
- Product Type Wireless Access Point
- SKU: AIR-AP2802I-A-K9
- Wireless LAN Standard IEEE 802.11ac
- Frequency Band 5 GHz
- Frequency Band 2.40 GHz
- Wireless Transmission Speed 1.30 Gbit/s
- MIMO Technology Yes
- Beamforming Technology Yes
Interfaces / Ports:
- Ethernet Technology Gigabit Ethernet
- Ethernet Technology Ethernet
- Ethernet Technology Fast Ethernet
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports 2
- PoE (RJ-45) Port No
- VGA No
- HDMI No
- USB No
- Powerline No
- Management Port Yes
Dimensions & Weight
- Height 2.2 Inch
- Width 8.7 Inch
- Depth 8.7 Inch
- Weight (Approximate) 3.53 lbs
About Refurbished Products
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product AIR-AP2802I-A-K9 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Wireless
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.