Increasing Wireless Network Performance
The AIR-CAP3702P-B-K9 Cisco Aironet 3702P is a high-performance wireless access point designed to deliver 1.27 Gbit/s of wireless data transfer speed. The following steps can be followed to increase the wireless network performance of the AIR-CAP3702P-B-K9:
- Optimize Radio Frequency (RF) configuration: Ensure that the access point is using the optimal channel and frequency for your environment. Interfering devices, such as microwave ovens, cordless phones, and other wireless networks, can impact the performance of your wireless network.
- Enable 802.11n or 802.11ac: The AIR-CAP3702P-B-K9 supports both 802.11n and 802.11ac wireless standards. 802.11ac provides faster speeds and better performance compared to 802.11n.
- Use WPA2 security: WPA2 is a more secure encryption method compared to WEP. It provides better protection for your wireless network and will not slow down your wireless connection.
- Adjust the transmit power: The transmit power of the access point can be adjusted to optimize performance. Increasing the transmit power will improve coverage but will also consume more power.
- Use Quality of Service (QoS) settings: QoS allows you to prioritize network traffic, such as video and voice, to ensure that they receive a higher priority over other network traffic.
- Enable beamforming: Beamforming is a feature that focuses the wireless signal in the direction of the client device. This can improve performance and increase the effective range of the access point.
- Upgrade the firmware: Regularly check for firmware updates and upgrade to the latest version. This can improve performance, fix bugs, and add new features to your access point.
By following these steps, you can significantly increase the performance of the AIR-CAP3702P-B-K9 Cisco Aironet 3702P wireless access point.
Maximizing Wireless Security
The Cisco Aironet 3702P 1.27 Gbit/s Wireless Access Point (AIR-CAP3702P-B-K9) is a high-performance wireless access point that provides secure and reliable wireless connectivity to support various business applications. To maximize wireless security, the following measures can be taken:
- Encryption: Ensure that WPA2-Enterprise or WPA3-Enterprise encryption is enabled on the access point. This will encrypt the wireless traffic and prevent unauthorized access.
- RADIUS Server: Set up a RADIUS server for authentication and authorization of wireless clients. This will ensure that only authorized clients are able to access the wireless network.
- Firewall: Enable the firewall feature on the access point to prevent unauthorized access and prevent malicious traffic from entering the network.
- VLANs: Use VLANs to segment the network and isolate different segments of the network from each other. This will prevent malicious traffic from spreading across the network.
- 802.1X Authentication: Use 802.1X authentication to verify the identity of the wireless clients before granting them access to the network. This will prevent unauthorized clients from accessing the network.
- Disable SSID Broadcast: Disable SSID broadcast to prevent unauthorized clients from discovering the wireless network.
- Wireless Intrusion Detection and Prevention (WIDS/WIPS): Use WID/WIPS to detect and prevent wireless security threats in real-time.
- Disable Unused Features: Disable unused features, such as guest access, to reduce the attack surface of the network.
By implementing these measures, organizations can ensure that their wireless network is secure and protected from potential threats.
Managing Multiple Wireless
The AIR-CAP3702P-B-K9 Cisco Aironet 3702P is a high-performance wireless access point that provides up to 1.27 Gbit/s throughput. To manage multiple AIR-CAP3702P-B-K9 access points, you can use the following methods:
- Centralized Management: You can use the Cisco Wireless Control System (WCS) or Cisco Prime Infrastructure to centrally manage and monitor multiple AIR-CAP3702P-B-K9 access points. This helps you to manage the network more efficiently and simplify the configuration process.
- Wireless Domain Services (WDS): You can use WDS to manage multiple access points in a large network. WDS enables you to manage and monitor multiple access points from a single location, reducing the complexity of managing a large network.
- CLI-based Management: You can use the command-line interface (CLI) to manage multiple AIR-CAP3702P-B-K9 access points. The CLI provides detailed information and control over the access points, including configuration, monitoring, and troubleshooting.
- Web-based Management: You can use the web-based interface to manage multiple access points. The web-based interface provides an easy-to-use graphical interface that allows you to manage and monitor the access points remotely.
In conclusion, managing multiple AIR-CAP3702P-B-K9 Cisco Aironet 3702P access points can be done using centralized management, WDS, CLI-based management, or web-based management. The choice of method depends on the size and complexity of the network and the level of control and monitoring required.
- Manufacturer Cisco Systems, Inc
- Manufacturer Part Number AIR-CAP3702P-B-K9
- Brand Name Cisco
- Product Line Aironet
- Product Series 3700
- Product Model 3702P
- Product Name Aironet 3702P Wireless Access Point
- Product Type Wireless Access Point
- Wireless LAN Standard IEEE 802.11ac
- Frequency Band 5 GHz
- Frequency Band 2.40 GHz
- Wireless Transmission Speed 1.27 Gbit/s
- MIMO Technology Yes
- Beamforming Technology Yes
- Ethernet Technology Gigabit Ethernet
- VGA No
- HDMI No
- USB No
- Powerline No
- Management Port Yes
With the growing number of wireless devices, there is a clear pointer that your business requires a wireless controller. Regardless of the size of your organization, you will find controllers that match your need. But what are these controllers used for? In a wireless local area network (WLAN), a controller manages all wireless access points. That permits wireless devices to connect to the network and communicate with each other. Think of it as an audio amplifier, but in this case, a controller amplifies the signal from the router so that even devices at far distances can connect.
How to Buy a Wireless Controller
You have to consider many factors when planning to buy a wireless network controller. At the top of the list is the budget. Depending on the resources you have set aside for this project, you can go for high-end 10-gigabit controllers or choose cost-effective options. Another factor to consider is the size of your organization. Assuming that you have enough money on your budget, a wireless controller with many access points and port is the ideal choice for large enterprises. The same will do for small businesses, but not be economical. So, instead of buying an 8-port controller, you can go for a 4-port one with few access points. Medium-sized organizations are better off with 6-point controllers such as AIR-CT5760-1K-K9 Cisco 5760.
What are the Benefits of Wireless Network Controllers?
The first benefit is better security for both your wired and wireless networks. Most cybercrimes begin at the unsecured wireless network access points. But with controllers, you can authenticate users and assign access privileges to maintain your network security. You can also detect and stop any unauthorized attempt to access the network on time before it turns into a disaster.
A wireless controller makes it possible and easier to monitor and manage a network. You can remotely monitor the entire IT infrastructure and save on the time and cost of site surveying. The simplified network monitoring and management ensure reliability while reducing the maintenance cost.
Buy a WLAN Controller at ALLHDD
Undoubtedly, your business needs a wireless network. You cannot think of going wireless without a controller. Buy quality wireless controllers at ALLHDD at the best price. We have different types and models for every organization's size and specific needs. Contact us if you need more information about shopping on our website. We are also available to answer all your queries.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product AIR-CAP3702P-B-K9 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Wireless Controller
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.