Advanced Configuration of AIR-CT2504-HA-K9
The AIR-CT2504-HA-K9 Cisco Aironet 2504 Wireless LAN Controller provides advanced configuration options that enable network administrators to customize the behavior and performance of their wireless networks. Some of the advanced configuration options available on the AIR-CT2504-HA-K9 controller include:
- Quality of Service (QoS) - The AIR-CT2504-HA-K9 controller allows network administrators to prioritize network traffic based on different criteria such as application type, user group, and traffic volume. This helps to ensure that mission-critical traffic such as voice and video are given priority over less important traffic such as email and web browsing.
- Guest Access - The AIR-CT2504-HA-K9 controller provides advanced configuration options for guest access, including customizable splash pages, guest user policies, and authentication options such as social media login or SMS verification. This helps to ensure a secure and seamless guest access experience for visitors to the network.
- RF Management - The AIR-CT2504-HA-K9 controller provides advanced options for radio frequency (RF) management, including power and channel assignment, interference detection and mitigation, and rogue access point detection and removal. This helps to ensure optimal performance and security of the wireless network.
- Wireless Intrusion Prevention System (WIPS) - The AIR-CT2504-HA-K9 controller includes a WIPS that provides advanced security features such as detecting and mitigating rogue access points, detecting and preventing wireless attacks, and monitoring wireless network usage.
- Mobility - The AIR-CT2504-HA-K9 controller provides advanced options for seamless mobility, including fast roaming, load balancing, and client mobility policy configuration. This helps to ensure a seamless and uninterrupted user experience as they move between different access points within the network.
Managing Wireless Clients on AIR-CT2504-HA-K9
The AIR-CT2504-HA-K9 Cisco Aironet 2504 Wireless LAN Controller is a powerful tool for managing wireless networks, including wireless clients. The controller supports a wide range of features and tools that allow network administrators to manage, monitor, and troubleshoot wireless clients connected to the network.
One of the key features of the AIR-CT2504-HA-K9 is the ability to manage wireless clients based on user profiles. This allows administrators to configure policies and settings for specific groups of users, such as guests, employees, or contractors. This can include access control, bandwidth restrictions, and security settings.
Another important feature of the AIR-CT2504-HA-K9 is the ability to track and monitor the behavior of wireless clients on the network. This can include information such as the amount of data transferred, the types of applications being used, and the quality of the connection. This information can be used to identify potential performance or security issues, and can help administrators to optimize the network for maximum efficiency and reliability.
The AIR-CT2504-HA-K9 also supports a range of tools for troubleshooting wireless client issues. These tools can help administrators to quickly identify and resolve connectivity issues, interference, or other issues that may be impacting the performance of wireless clients on the network. Some of these tools include packet captures, RF spectrum analysis, and real-time traffic monitoring.
Monitoring and Troubleshooting Wireless
The AIR-CT2504-HA-K9 Cisco Aironet 2504 Wireless LAN Controller provides advanced monitoring and troubleshooting capabilities for wireless networks. These features enable network administrators to quickly identify and resolve issues with wireless clients, access points, and other network devices.
One of the key monitoring features of the AIR-CT2504-HA-K9 is the ability to view real-time network traffic and performance data. This includes information on the number of connected clients, data transfer rates, and other network statistics. By monitoring this data, network administrators can identify potential performance bottlenecks and take steps to improve network performance.
The AIR-CT2504-HA-K9 also provides advanced troubleshooting capabilities for wireless networks. This includes the ability to view detailed logs and event data, which can be used to diagnose and resolve issues with individual clients or access points. Additionally, the controller provides built-in diagnostic tools that can be used to test network connectivity, signal strength, and other key metrics.
In addition to real-time monitoring and troubleshooting, the AIR-CT2504-HA-K9 also provides advanced reporting capabilities. This includes the ability to generate reports on network usage, performance, and security. These reports can be used to identify trends and patterns in network usage, and to track the effectiveness of network security measures over time.
- Manufacturer Cisco Systems, Inc
- Type: Networking
- Sub-Type: Management Module
- Manufacturer Part Number AIR-CT2504-HA-K9
- Brand Name Cisco
- Product Line Aironet
- Product Series 2500
- Product Model 2504
- Product Name Aironet 2504 Wireless LAN Controller
- Product Type Wireless LAN Controller
- ISM Band No
- UNII Band No
- Wireless Security-
- IEEE 802.1X
- Features Quality of Service (QoS)
- Ethernet Port Yes
- Fast Ethernet Port Yes
- Gigabit Ethernet Port Yes
- 10Gigabit Ethernet Port No
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports 4
- Network (RJ-11) No
- PoE (RJ-45) Port No
- VGA No
- HDMI No
- Audio Line Out No
- Serial Port Yes
- Powerline No
- Management Port Yes
Management & Protocols
- SNMP v1, v2c, v3
- Web-Based Management
- MIB/MIB II
- Command-line Interface
- Input Voltage 110 V AC
- Input Voltage 220 V AC
- Power Source Power Supply
About Refurbished Products
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product AIR-CT2504-HA-K9 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Wireless
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.