Advanced Wireless Features
The AIR-LAP1262N-A-K9 is a wireless access point (AP) from Cisco's Aironet series. It supports a variety of advanced wireless features that make it suitable for use in medium to large enterprise networks. Some of the key advanced features are:
- Multiple-input and multiple-output (MIMO) technology: The access point supports MIMO technology, which allows it to transmit and receive data from multiple antennas simultaneously. This results in better performance and coverage, especially in areas with high interference or congestion.
- 802.11n wireless standard: The access point supports the 802.11n wireless standard, which provides faster data transfer rates and improved range compared to earlier standards.
- Wireless intrusion detection system (wIDS): The access point has a built-in wIDS system that can detect and report on unauthorized wireless access points, rogue clients, and other security threats.
- Quality of service (QoS) support: The access point can prioritize traffic based on the type of data and the requirements of the applications being used. This helps to ensure that critical traffic, such as voice and video, receives priority over less important traffic.
- Wireless domain services (WDS): The access point can be used in a WDS environment, which allows it to act as a repeater or bridge between other access points. This can extend the wireless coverage of a network and improve overall performance.
- Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM) support: The access point supports WMM, which provides improved support for multimedia applications such as video streaming and online gaming.
- Automatic channel selection: The access point can automatically select the best channel for operation based on the current RF environment. This can help to reduce interference and improve overall performance.
Quality of Service and Traffic Management
The AIR-LAP1262N-A-K9 Cisco Aironet 1262N Wireless Access Point supports Quality of Service (QoS) and traffic management features that can help prioritize traffic and ensure that critical applications receive the necessary bandwidth and network resources.
The QoS feature in the access point can prioritize traffic based on the type of data and the requirements of the applications being used. This helps to ensure that critical traffic, such as voice and video, receives priority over less important traffic, such as file transfers. The access point uses a range of QoS mechanisms, including Differentiated Services Code Point (DSCP), 802.1p, and IP Precedence, to prioritize traffic.
Additionally, the access point supports traffic management features that allow network administrators to control and manage traffic on the network. For example, the access point can implement traffic shaping policies that limit the amount of bandwidth that a particular application or user can consume. This can help to prevent network congestion and ensure that all users have access to the resources they need.
The access point also supports features such as rate limiting, which can be used to limit the amount of traffic that can be transmitted or received by a particular device or user. This can be useful in situations where a particular user or device is consuming too much bandwidth and causing performance issues on the network.
Monitoring and Troubleshooting Tools
The AIR-LAP1262N-A-K9 is a wireless access point from Cisco's Aironet series that provides a range of monitoring and troubleshooting tools to help network administrators manage and troubleshoot wireless network issues. Some of the key tools and features are:
- Cisco Wireless Control System (WCS): The access point can be managed using Cisco's WCS, which provides a central point of control for multiple access points. The WCS provides real-time monitoring and reporting, device configuration, and performance analysis.
- Network Analysis Module (NAM): The access point can be used with Cisco's NAM, which provides advanced monitoring and analysis of wireless network performance. The NAM can be used to identify performance bottlenecks, troubleshoot connectivity issues, and optimize network performance.
- Rogue Access Point Detection: The access point can detect and report on rogue access points, which are unauthorized access points that can pose a security risk to the network. The access point can be configured to send alerts when rogue access points are detected.
- Spectrum Analysis: The access point can perform spectrum analysis to identify sources of interference that may be affecting network performance. The access point can be configured to automatically adjust channel selection based on the results of the spectrum analysis.
- Event Logging: The access point can log events such as system messages, network events, and security events. This information can be used to troubleshoot issues and identify potential security threats.
- Performance Metrics: The access point provides a range of performance metrics such as signal strength, data rate, and client connection status. This information can be used to monitor network performance and identify issues that may be affecting performance.
- Manufacturer Cisco Systems, Inc
- Manufacturer Part Number AIR-LAP1262N-A-K9
- Category Name: Networking
- Sub Category Name:Wireless 300MBPS
- Brand Name Cisco
- Product Line Aironet
- Product Series 1260
- Product Model 1262N
- Product Name Aironet 1262N Wireless Access Point
- Product Type Wireless Access Point
- Wireless LAN Standard IEEE 802.11n
- ISM Band Yes
- UNII Band Yes
- ISM Minimum Frequency 2.41 GHz
- ISM Maximum Frequency 2.46 GHz
- UNII Minimum Frequency 5.18 GHz
- UNII Maximum Frequency 5.83 GHz
- Wireless Transmission Speed 300 Mbps
- Ethernet Port Yes
- Fast Ethernet Port Yes
- Gigabit Ethernet Port Yes
- 10Gigabit Ethernet Port No
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports 1
- Network (RJ-11) No
- PoE (RJ-45) Port No
- VGA No
- HDMI No
- Audio Line Out No
- Serial Port No
- USB No
- Powerline No
- Management Port Yes
- Input Voltage 220 V AC
- Input Voltage 110 V AC
- Power Source PoE
- Power Source Power Supply
About Refurbished Products
A wireless network connection allows users to connect their server, computer, or mobile phone networks without the use of any kind of wire cables.
Using a wireless network, enterprises and private owners are able to avoid the expensive and strenuous process of installing cables. There is no need for wired devices between equipment in different locations and into the buildings.
Wireless network router, for example, allows for simultaneous connection sharing between various wireless accessories for a better performance experience. Wireless networks make use of radio waves to allow devices to connect. They can connect devices such as laptops, mobile phones, and smart televisions to the internet or other applications.
When users have their wireless devices connected to Wi-Fi hotspots in public places, the connection remains established to that particular business network. While installing a new wireless networking device in homes or offices, users must consider several things. One of the most important ones is the unit's compatibility with other wireless accessories
Wireless Networking Devices
Fast and reliable internet connectivity is guaranteed when users pick the right set of networking devices for home and office networks. Wireless devices come in different varieties. These different types of networking devices only function to suit users' connectivity requirements. Wireless routers connect devices to the internet for high-quality streaming and surfing. They also improve users' streaming experience and other internet activities.
In most cases, wireless networking devices help users get their work done easily with lesser stress. They ensure fast and reliable internet connectivity at all times.
You can choose the right device for your needs from a wide selection of AllHDD wireless devices. We have new and refurbished devices like 1 to 8-port interface cards, external 3G and 4G modems, wireless access points with the speed range from 11MBps up to 5.2GBps and everything in between.
Main Types of Wireless Networks
There are four main types of wireless networks:
Wireless Local Area Network (LAN)
This type of network links two or more devices using a wireless connection method. It provides a connection via access points to a wider internet. Wi-Fi is the most commonly known and used wireless LAN type.
A local-area network is one that exists at a single location—an office building, for instance. LANs can be used to connect a wide array of accessories, such as scanners, printers, and even data storage devices.
The known components of LANs include switches, access points, routers, firewalls, and Ethernet cables.
Wireless Metropolitan Area Networks (MAN)
A metropolitan-area network is one that spreads across a city, small geographical area, business area, or even college campuses. One distinguishing factor that differentiates MANs from LAN is the coverage capacity or size. LANs usually provide a network for a building or specific area.
While MANs, on the other hand, covers several square miles depending on the desires and requirements of the organization using it. Large scale companies often obtain MANs to level up with their needs.
This happens most especially in situations whereby a company has a spacious organization. Then, they have the need to manage important components such as climate control and electrical systems.
Wireless Wide Area Network (WAN)
A wide-area network covers an incredibly vast area. It can be a whole city, an entire state, or even a country. The internet everyone uses today is an apt example of WAN access. Just like the internet, a WAN consists of smaller networks, such as the LANs or MANs.
The cellular service we get on our mobile devices today is the most commonly known example of wireless Wide Area Networks. It is always available everywhere we go within the country.
Wireless Personal Area Network (PAN)
Personal-area networks consist of a network mainly concentrated around the devices of a single person in a particular location.
A PAN could have a mobile phone, computers, video game consoles, or other auxiliary devices. They are regular home devices and small office devices. A well-known example of a wireless PAN is Bluetooth.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product AIR-LAP1262N-A-K9 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Wireless
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.