Installation and configuration of the BLNK-RPS2300
The BLNK-RPS2300 Cisco Spare Bay Insert for Redundant Power Supply is a spare component that can be used to upgrade the power redundancy on a Cisco router. The following steps outline the installation and configuration of the BLNK-RPS2300:
- Identify the router model that you want to upgrade with the BLNK-RPS2300.
- Check the compatibility of the BLNK-RPS2300 with your router model.
- Power off the router and unplug the power cord from the AC power source.
- Locate the power supply bay on the router and remove the cover.
- Remove any existing power supply from the bay, if necessary.
- Insert the BLNK-RPS2300 into the power supply bay and secure it in place.
- Connect the power cord to the BLNK-RPS2300 and the AC power source.
- Power on the router.
- Verify the power redundancy status by logging into the router and checking the status of the power supplies in the power supply bay.
- Configure the power redundancy settings on the router as needed.
Technical specifications of the BLNK-RPS2300
The BLNK-RPS2300 is a spare bay insert for the redundant power supply unit in Cisco switches and routers. Here are some of its technical specifications:
- Compatible Devices: The BLNK-RPS2300 is compatible with various models of Cisco switches and routers that support the use of redundant power supply units.
- Power Supply Compatibility: The BLNK-RPS2300 is designed to work with various types of power supply units, such as AC or DC.
- Input Voltage: The input voltage requirement for the BLNK-RPS2300 depends on the type of power supply unit used.
- Input Current: The input current requirement for the BLNK-RPS2300 also depends on the type of power supply unit used.
- Operating Temperature: The operating temperature range for the BLNK-RPS2300 is 0 to 40 degrees Celsius (32 to 104 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Dimensions: The BLNK-RPS2300 is a small, compact device that takes up minimal space in the device's chassis. Its dimensions are not specified.
- Weight: The weight of the BLNK-RPS2300 is not specified.
- Certification: The BLNK-RPS2300 meets various safety and environmental certifications, such as UL, CE, and RoHS
Compatibility with Cisco Systems
The BLNK-RPS2300 Cisco Spare Bay Insert for Redundant Power Supply is compatible with the following Cisco Switch models:
- Cisco Catalyst 2960-X and 2960-XR Switches
- Cisco Catalyst 3560-X and 3750-X Switches
- Cisco Catalyst 4500E Switches (with Supervisor Engine 7-E and 7L-E)
It is important to check the specific power requirements of your Cisco switch model to ensure compatibility. The BLNK-RPS2300 is used to insert a redundant power supply into the switch to provide additional power redundancy in high-availability networks.
- Manufacturer: Cisco Systems, Inc
- Manufacturer Part Number: AIR-PWR-CORD-NA
- Brand Name: Cisco
- Product Name: Air Line Cord for North America
- Product Type: Standard Power Cord
About New Bulk Pack Products
All the IT equipment requires electrical power to operate. For the devices to turn on and stay in that state, you can connect them to the power distribution unit or a wall receptacle through a power cable. Different power cables have different ratings according to the intended use. There are power cords for servers, UPS, switches, desktop computers, routers, printers, and any other device. Laptops and other portable computers do not connect to the PDU or wall receptacle but require a power adapter and a power adapter cable for a steady DC power supply.
Which Is the Right Power Adapter Cable for Your System?
The choice of the right power adapter cable depends on your country. Why is that the case? Different countries have different voltages at the power outlet and may use different NEMA ratings for power connectors. Power adapters and power adapter cables that you buy depend on those factors, and choosing the right one ensures your safety and safety of the equipment.
NEMA 6-15 power adapter cables are used in the entire US. They have a 3-pin connector designed to fit into the wall receptacles used in this country. If you come from other countries, you need to know the wall socket type and buy an adapter cable that will fit in.
Power Adapter Cable Features
We have already mentioned the 3-pin connector that you insert into the wall receptacle. It is also worth stating that the cable consists of three individually insulated wires for live, neutral, and earth connections. The wire diameters are designed to carry the current needed by the connected device. On the other end of the cable is a 3-pin female receptacle that connects to your power adapter.
The Right Power Cord for High Power Consumers
If you have applications that require heavy currents and high voltage, then this power cord is the best option. It is a heavy-gauge cable that can withstand the high electric current required by servers, desktop computers, monitors, printers, and many other peripherals. The cable is tested and approved for continuity.
Buy a high-quality power adapter cable that is designed to last at ALLHDD. Our cables are up to 6 feet in length, allowing you to connect your devices even if the PDU is far away. Feel free to discuss your order requirements with our customer support team, and we will fulfill them.
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.