General Information about this Cisco ASA5506-SEC-BUN-K9
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Part Number or SKU# ASA5506-SEC-BUN-K9
- Product Type: Network Security/Firewall Appliance
Technical Information of Security Appliance
- Total Number of Ports: 8
- Encryption Standard: AES, 3DES
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 8
- Form Factor: Rack-mountable
Performance for 8 Ports Network Security
- Type: VPN throughput (3DES/AES)
- Value: 100 MBPS
- Firewall Protection Supported: Threat Protection, Malware Protection, Application Control, URL Filtering, Application Firewall, Intrusion Prevention
Interfaces/Ports of Ethernet Firewall Appliance
- USB Yes
- PoE (RJ-45) Port No
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports 8
Network & Communication
- Ethernet Technology Gigabit Ethernet
- Network Standard 10/100/1000Base-T
- Min Operating Temperature: 32 °F
- Max Operating Temperature: 104 °F
- Humidity Range Operating: 10 - 90% (non-condensing)
- Frequency Required: 50/60 Hz
- Nominal Voltage: AC 120/230 V
- Type: External power adapter
- Wireless LAN: No
Management & Protocols
- Manageable: Yes
Dimensions & Weight
- Height: 1.7 Inch
- Width: 8.9 Inch
- Depth: 7.9 Inch
- Weight (Approximate): 4.01 LBS
- AS/NZS 60950, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950, CISPR 22 Class A, CISPR 24, CNS 13438, EN 300386, EN 301.489.1, EN 301.489.17, EN 301.489.24, EN 301.489.4, EN 301.489.7, EN 60950, EN 61000-3-2, EN 61000-3-3, EN55022, EN55024, IEC 60950, UL 60950, VCCI V-3
- Encryption Algorithm: AES, Triple DES
A proper network security appliance is able to provide you with threat defense, new malware protection, insightful reporting, application control, and more in one solution.
With organizations getting more and more reliant on software for automation and streamlining operations, users are getting strong emotional attachments to their vendors and applications. Advanced level appliances are thus needed to maintain the relationship between you, as an end-user, and the vendors.
Security appliances can be defined as any server appliance form that is created for the protection of your computer networks from undesired traffic. There are various types of security appliances in the market. Some of them include:
- Preventative devices: These scan networks and recognize probable security issues like vulnerability assessment appliances and penetration testing.
- Passive devices: Sense and reports undesired traffic. An example is intrusion detection appliances.
- Unified Threat Management (UTM): Appliances bring together features making one system like content filtering, some firewalls, and web caching.
- Active devices: These block undesired traffic. Examples of such are anti-virus scanning devices, content filtering devices, and firewalls.
There is a wide variety of appliances in the market which address most of the security concerns out there. The challenge is that all vendors claim they are able to achieve what your security requirements are. The preference is that this is done via wireless connection.
It would be great if the claims are determined to a particular degree by an independent body. The body would conduct benchmark tests to guarantee your safety is making some assumptions.
Efficiency of Security Appliances
A massive amount of code is employed in the creation of security appliances like IPS or IDS. Buffer overflows probability against a product management interface (management module) like this one is very high. Purchasing a product like this is essential in the hostile and complex computer environment of today.
You need to be aware of the existence of exploitable problems linked with a snort. Snort is the leading Open Source Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) around the globe. It utilizes a string of rules that aid in the definition of malicious activity on the network. It then uses the rules to locate packets matching against the activities and generates you, as the user, alerts.
Snort may be positioned inline to break off these packets. It has three main uses: Like a packet sniffer such as tcpdump, like a complete network intrusion prevention system, or like a packet logger essential in debugging network traffic. You can download snort and configure it for your business or personal use.
VPN in Security Appliances
A VPN device is a network appliance fitted with advanced security features. VPN appliance, also referred to as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), is effectively a router offering you firewall protection, authorization, load balancing, and encryption for Virtual Private Networks.
It is a network device that uses a public telecommunication framework like the internet to offer individual users or remote offices secured proprietary data access. One of the commonly used conventions for the management of message transmission security on the internet is SSL. An ideal VPN device should provide multi-platform functionality and central management. It should also be compatible with all crucial network applications.
In networking, a network license facilitates many users on one particular TCP/IP network to have shared access to product licenses. The installed Network License Manager (NLM) controls the issuance of licenses to users.
On starting an Autodesk product, you are required to have a license from the license server via the network. If you have a license, NLM will allocate the computer and user starting the program a license. One thus decreases the number of licenses available on the server by one.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product ASA5506-SEC-BUN-K9 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.