Web and Email Security Features
The Cisco ASA5545-2SSD120-K9 is a next-generation firewall (NGFW) designed to provide advanced security features to protect against a wide range of network threats, including web and email-based attacks.
Web Security Features: The appliance includes a range of web security features, including URL filtering and content filtering capabilities. The URL filtering feature allows administrators to control access to websites based on categories such as social media, gambling, and adult content. The content filtering feature allows administrators to block or allow specific types of web traffic, such as executable files or multimedia files.
Email Security Features: The appliance also includes email security features, including anti-spam and anti-phishing capabilities. The anti-spam feature uses advanced filtering algorithms to identify and block unwanted email messages, while the anti-phishing feature helps protect against email-based attacks that attempt to steal sensitive information.
Web and Email Security Integration: The Cisco ASA5545-2SSD120-K9 integrates with other Cisco security solutions to provide comprehensive web and email security. For example, it can be integrated with Cisco Email Security Appliances to provide advanced email security features such as email encryption and data loss prevention.
Threat Intelligence and Analytics: The Cisco ASA5545-2SSD120-K9 also includes advanced threat intelligence and analytics capabilities that help organizations detect and respond to web and email-based threats quickly. It uses a range of techniques such as behavioral analysis and machine learning to identify and block threats in real-time.
Deployment Options and Considerations
The Cisco ASA5545-2SSD120-K9 Network Security Appliance is a high-performance firewall that is designed to provide advanced security features and protect against a wide range of network threats. There are several deployment options available for the Cisco ASA5545-2SSD120-K9, and organizations should consider their needs and requirements before selecting a deployment option.
The following are some deployment options and considerations for the Cisco ASA5545-2SSD120-K9:
- On-Premises Deployment: The Cisco ASA5545-2SSD120-K9 can be deployed on-premises, which means that it is installed and managed within the organization's data center. This deployment option provides organizations with complete control over the appliance and their security environment.
- Cloud-Based Deployment: The Cisco ASA5545-2SSD120-K9 can also be deployed in the cloud, which means that it is hosted and managed by a cloud service provider. This deployment option provides organizations with flexibility and scalability, and it can be cost-effective for organizations with limited resources.
- Hybrid Deployment: Organizations can also deploy the Cisco ASA5545-2SSD120-K9 in a hybrid environment, which means that they use both on-premises and cloud-based resources. This deployment option provides organizations with the best of both worlds, and it can help to balance the organization's security needs with their budget and resource constraints.
- Redundancy and Failover: Organizations should also consider deploying the Cisco ASA5545-2SSD120-K9 in a redundant configuration, which means that they use multiple appliances to provide failover and redundancy. This deployment option ensures that the organization's security environment is always available and provides continuous protection against threats.
- Management and Monitoring: Organizations should also consider the management and monitoring capabilities of the Cisco ASA5545-2SSD120-K9, as these capabilities can help to streamline the deployment and management process. The appliance supports a centralized management console, which allows administrators to configure and manage the appliance from a single location. Additionally, the appliance supports advanced analytics and reporting, which helps organizations detect and respond to security incidents quickly.
Configuring and Managing Policies
The Cisco ASA5545-2SSD120-K9 is a Next-Generation Firewall (NGFW) that provides advanced security features and protection against a wide range of network threats. Configuring and managing policies is an essential task for network administrators to ensure that the firewall is properly configured and optimized for maximum protection.
Policies are rules that determine how traffic is handled by the firewall. These rules can be configured to control access to specific resources, block unwanted traffic, and allow authorized traffic to pass through. Policies are typically configured based on a combination of criteria such as source and destination IP addresses, ports, protocols, and user identity.
To configure and manage policies on the Cisco ASA5545-2SSD120-K9, network administrators can use the web-based management console or the command-line interface (CLI). The web-based management console provides a user-friendly interface that allows administrators to configure policies using a graphical interface. The CLI, on the other hand, provides more advanced configuration options and is typically used by experienced administrators.
To configure policies on the Cisco ASA5545-2SSD120-K9, administrators must first identify the types of traffic that need to be controlled and then create policies that define how that traffic should be handled. Policies can be configured to allow or block traffic based on specific criteria, such as source and destination IP addresses, ports, protocols, and user identity.
Once policies have been configured, it is important to regularly monitor and manage them to ensure that they are effective and optimized for maximum protection. Administrators should also regularly review and update policies to ensure that they are up-to-date and effective against the latest threats.
- Manufacturer: Cisco Systems, Inc
- Manufacturer Part Number ASA5545-2SSD120-K9
- Brand Name: Cisco
- Product Line: ASA
- Product Series: 5500
- Product Model: ASA 5545-X
- Product Name: ASA 5545-X Firewall Edition
- Product Type: Network Security/Firewall Appliance
- 1500 x Cisco Cloud Web Security Users
- 2500 x IPsec VPN Peers
- 2 x Premium AnyConnect VPN Peers
- 750000 x Concurrent Connections
- 30000 x New Connections/Second
- 300 x Virtual Interfaces (VLANs)
- 2 x Security Contexts
- Firewall Protection Intrusion Prevention
- Firewall Protection Deep Inspection Firewall
- Firewall Protection Remote Access Authentication
- Firewall Protection Stateful Packet Filtering
- Encryption Standard AES
- Encryption Standard 3DES
- Total Number of Ports: 8
- DSL Port: No
- USB: Yes
- Serial Port: Yes
- Modem: No
- PoE (RJ-45) Port: No
- Management Port: Yes
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 8
Network & Communication
- Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
- Network Standard: 10/100/1000Base-T
- Wireless LAN: No
- Number of Total Expansion Slots: 1
Management & Protocols
- Manageable: Yes
- Standard Memory: 12 GB
- Flash Memory: 8 GB
- Hard Drive Capacity: 240 GB
- Input Voltage: 220 V AC
- Input Voltage: 110 V AC
- Power Source: Power Supply
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product ASA5545-2SSD120-K9 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.