Advanced Malware Protection (AMP) Features
The Cisco ASA5555-FPWR-K9 Firewall Appliance Network Security Appliance comes with Advanced Malware Protection (AMP) features that are designed to provide additional layers of security against advanced threats and malware attacks. Some of the AMP features available on the ASA5555-FPWR-K9 include:
- Network-based malware detection: The ASA5555-FPWR-K9 Cisco ASA5555-FPWR-K9 Firewall Appliance can identify and block malicious files at the network level using advanced algorithms and heuristics.
- File reputation analysis: TheASA5555-FPWR-K9 can use file reputation analysis to determine whether a file is malicious or not based on its source, behavior, and other factors.
- Malware sandboxing: The ASA5555-FPWR-K9 can sandbox suspicious files in a virtual environment to analyze their behavior and identify any malicious activity.
- Continuous analysis: The ASA5555-FPWR-K9 can perform continuous analysis of files to detect and block any malicious activity even after they have been downloaded or executed.
- Threat intelligence: The ASA5555-FPWR-K9 can leverage threat intelligence feeds to identify and block known malware and other advanced threats.
- Integration with other security solutions: The ASA5555-FPWR-K9 can integrate with other security solutions such as Cisco FirePOWER and Cisco Umbrella to provide even greater levels of security against advanced threats.
By leveraging these AMP features, the Cisco ASA5555-FPWR-K9 Network Security Appliance can help organizations protect their networks against a wide range of advanced threats and malware attacks.
High Availability and Failover Configuration
High Availability and Failover Configuration is a critical aspect of network security appliances, and the ASA 5555-FPWR-K9 is no exception. In a production environment, any disruption in network security can cause severe damage to an organization. Therefore, it's imperative to configure the ASA 5555-FPWR-K9 to ensure continuous and uninterrupted network security.
The ASA 5555-FPWR-K9 supports several high availability and failover configurations, including Active/Standby and Active/Active configurations. In Active/Standby mode, the primary ASA firewall is active and processes all traffic, while the secondary ASA firewall is on standby, waiting to take over in case the primary firewall fails. In an Active/Active configuration, both the primary and secondary ASA firewalls actively process traffic.
To configure high availability and failover on the ASA 5555-FPWR-K9, you need to configure several elements. These include the interface configurations, virtual MAC address, and virtual IP address. You also need to configure synchronization between the primary and secondary firewalls to ensure that both are running the same configuration and maintain session information.
Furthermore, the ASA 5555-FPWR-K9 supports a stateful failover feature that synchronizes connection states between the primary and secondary firewalls. This feature ensures that when failover occurs, the secondary firewall can take over the traffic without disrupting active sessions.
Troubleshooting Common Issues
The ASA 5555-FPWR-K9 is a high-performance security appliance designed for enterprise-level networks. Although the appliance is designed to provide robust security features, issues can arise due to a variety of reasons. Troubleshooting common issues with the ASA 5555-FPWR-K9 network security appliance requires a systematic approach that includes the following steps:
- Identify the issue: The first step in troubleshooting any issue is to identify it. This can be done by collecting information from users, reviewing logs, and conducting tests to reproduce the issue.
- Check the configuration: The configuration of the ASA 5555-FPWR-K9 appliance should be checked to ensure that it is correct and in line with best practices. Misconfigurations can lead to a variety of issues, including connectivity problems and security breaches.
- Check connectivity: Connectivity issues can often be the cause of problems with the ASA 5555-FPWR-K9 appliance. The network topology should be reviewed to ensure that it is properly configured and that all devices are properly connected.
- Check logs: The logs generated by the ASA 5555-FPWR-K9 appliance can provide valuable information about the source of issues. Logs should be reviewed to identify any errors or warning messages.
- Check software versions: Software bugs and issues can arise due to outdated software versions. It is important to ensure that the appliance is running the latest stable version of software.
- Contact Cisco support: If the above steps do not resolve the issue, it may be necessary to contact Cisco support for further assistance. Cisco support can provide additional resources and expertise to help troubleshoot complex issues with the ASA 5555-FPWR-K9 appliance.
- Manufacturer: Cisco Systems, Inc
- Manufacturer Part Number: ASA5555-FPWR-K9
- Brand Name: Cisco
- Product Line: ASA
- Product Series: 5500
- Product Model: ASA 5555-X
- Product Name: ASA 5555-X with FirePOWER Services
- Product Type: Network Security/Firewall Appliance
- 3000 x Cisco Cloud Web Security Users
- 5000 x IPsec VPN Peers
- 1000000 x Concurrent Connections
- 50000 x New Connections/Second
- 500 x Virtual Interfaces (VLANs)
- 100 x Security Contexts
- Firewall Protection Stateful Packet Filtering
- Firewall Protection Deep Inspection Firewall
- Firewall Protection Intrusion Prevention
- Firewall Protection Remote Access Authentication
- Encryption Standard AES
- Encryption Standard 3DES
- Total Number of Ports: 8
- USB: Yes
- PoE (RJ-45) Port No
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 8
Network & Communication
- Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
- Network Standard: 10/100/1000Base-T
- Wireless LAN No
- Number of Total Expansion Slots: 1
- Standard Memory: 16 GB
- Flash Memory: 8 GB
- Input Voltage: 120 V AC
- Input Voltage: 230 V AC
- Power Source: Power Supply
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product ASA5555-FPWR-K9 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.