Technical Specifications and features of Power Module
The ASA5585-PWR-DC is a hot-plug/redundant power module for the Cisco ASA 5585-X series firewall appliances. Here are some key technical specifications and features:
- Power Output: 1000W DC
- Input Voltage Range: 40-72V DC
- Input Frequency: 47-63Hz
- Efficiency: >90%
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C)
- Storage Temperature: -40° to 158°F (-40° to 70°C)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 1.75 x 5.75 x 13.3 in. (44.5 x 146 x 338 mm)
- Weight: 7.1 LBS
- Hot-plug/redundant power design for high availability
- Supports Cisco ASA 5585-X series firewall appliances
- Provides 1000W DC power output
- High efficiency for energy savings and reduced operating costs
- Supports wide input voltage range
- Operating and storage temperature range for use in various environments
Performance and Reliability of Power Supply
The ASA5585-PWR-DC is a hot-plug/redundant power module for the Cisco ASA 5585-X security appliance.
- The power module is designed to provide consistent and reliable power to the ASA 5585-X, ensuring that the security appliance operates smoothly without any interruptions.
- It is capable of delivering up to 1250W of power, providing enough power for high-performance security services.
- The power module also includes active power factor correction (PFC) and voltage regulation, which helps to improve the overall performance of the security appliance.
- The hot-plug/redundant power design allows the power module to be replaced without disrupting the operation of the security appliance.
- The power module is also equipped with redundant power supplies, which provide a backup power source in the event of a power supply failure.
- This ensures that the security appliance continues to operate even if one of the power supplies fails, providing maximum uptime and reliability.
Power output and Compatibility
The ASA5585-PWR-DC Cisco Hot-Plug/Redundant Power Module is a device used to provide power to the ASA 5585-X security appliance.
Power Output: The power output of the ASA5585-PWR-DC module is 1000W DC. This power is used to power the ASA 5585-X security appliance, which is a high-performance firewall designed to provide security for large enterprise networks.
Compatibility: The ASA5585-PWR-DC module is compatible with the ASA 5585-X security appliance. The module fits into the power slot of the ASA 5585-X, and provides a redundant power supply for the appliance. This means that if one power module fails, the other will automatically take over, ensuring continuous power to the appliance and preventing downtime. The module is hot-swappable, which means it can be replaced without shutting down the appliance. This helps to minimize downtime and reduce maintenance costs.
Key Information about this Cisco ASA5585-PWR-DC
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Part Number or SKU # ASA5585-PWR-DC
- Product Name: Plug-in Module/Hot-Plug Redundant Power Supply
- Product Type: Power Module
- Compatibility Cisco ASA 5585-X Adaptive Security Appliancs:
- Firewall Edition SSP-20 bundle
- Firewall Edition SSP-40 bundle
- Firewall Edition SSP-60 bundle
About Refurbished Products
Many people have resorted to networking as the best alternative to services. There is a growing demand for a reliable networking system that will make it possible to collaborate and share data over the network. As a result, power outages and downtimes are undesirable. If you want to make your system more reliable and immune to disruptions, then buy a power module.
Obtain Increased Power and Cooling with Power Modules
Most of the power modules, such as the 15454-M6-AC Cisco AC power supply, have a total of 8 slots: two for redundancy and 6 for line card slots. These slots provide improved power cooling capabilities to keep the system running under optimal conditions. The form factor is also a universal one that can be mounted on any server rack in any part of the world.
Easy Installation on the Racks
Power modules can be designed to easily mount onto the racks. Some can easily sit on 19-inch, 21-inch, or 23-inch racks, but that depends on the power control module model in question. Each rack size has its design for airflow, which affects how you mount these power modules onto them. Installing power modules is never a difficult task, but you might need technical assistance if you are less experienced.
Warning Alarm for Failed Components
A power module always comes with fans for cooling. The number of fans that you will find in any module also depends on the model. Some power modules have one, two, three, or more fans. The fans are carefully monitored, and a failure of any of them triggers an alarm. For a multi-fan power module, the speeds of other fans are increased to compensate for the faulty one.
Power Modules Designed for Specific Applications
You cannot use just any power module for your system. You need to find the right one for the intended purpose. For example, if your system is HPE ProLiant D-series, then the appropriate power module to buy is 738024-B21 HP power supply. That should apply to any other model because they have different output power ratings.
Shopping for Power Modules Made Easy
ALLHDD is an all-in-one store for any power module and other computer hardware. You don't have to look for your power models in different places. Contact us to help in shopping for a power control module, specifically for your system. We also guarantee quality at the best price!
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product ASA5585-PWR-DC at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Power Supply - Power Module
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.