Advanced Security Features of Cisco Firewall
The ASR1001 Cisco 1001 Series is a high-performance, rack-mountable aggregation services router that provides advanced security features to help protect networks from a wide range of threats. Some of the key advanced security features of the ASR1001 include:
- Firewall: The ASR1001 includes a stateful firewall that can be used to control access to the network and block unauthorized traffic. The firewall also supports access control lists (ACLs) and virtual private networks (VPNs) to help secure remote access.
- Intrusion Prevention System (IPS): The ASR1001 includes an Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) that can be used to detect and block malicious traffic. The IPS uses a combination of signature-based and behavior-based detection methods to identify and block known and unknown threats.
- Content Security: The ASR1001 includes a content security feature that can be used to scan traffic for malware and block suspicious or malicious content. The router also supports URL filtering to block access to known malicious websites.
- Encryption: The ASR1001 supports various encryption protocols such as IPsec, SSL, and TLS to secure data in transit. This ensures that sensitive information is protected as it travels over the network.
- Secure boot: The ASR1001 includes a secure boot feature that helps to prevent unauthorized software from being loaded on the router. This helps to ensure that the router is running a trusted and authorized version of the software.
- Network segmentation: The ASR1001 allows for network segmentation, which is the practice of dividing the network into smaller subnetworks, or segments, to limit the scope of a security breach. This limits the potential damage that a successful attack can cause to your network.
- Security Auditing: The ASR1001 supports security auditing and reporting, which allows you to track and monitor the activity on the router, and also to generate security reports. This allows you to identify potential security threats and take appropriate action to mitigate them.
High Availability and Redundancy Options
The Cisco ASR1001 is a rack-mountable aggregation services router that provides high availability and redundancy options. It has 6 expansion slots, which allows for the addition of various interface cards to support different types of connectivity. The router also supports various redundancy options, such as redundant power supplies and fans, as well as hot-swappable components, to ensure that the network remains up and running in the event of a failure. Additionally, the router supports multiple levels of redundancy and failover mechanisms, such as Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol (VRRP) and Hot Standby Router Protocol (HSRP), to ensure that there is minimal disruption to network traffic in the event of a failure.
Network Scalability and Flexibility
The Cisco ASR1001 is a rack-mountable aggregation services router that provides network scalability and flexibility. Its 6 expansion slots allow for the addition of various interface cards, such as Gigabit Ethernet, 10 Gigabit Ethernet, and 40 Gigabit Ethernet, to support different types of connectivity. This allows for the router to be easily configured to meet the specific needs of a network.
The router also supports advanced routing protocols such as Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) and Open Shortest Path First (OSPF) and MPLS, which allow for large-scale network deployments and enable the integration of multiple service providers.
Additionally, the router supports advanced Quality of Service (QoS) features such as traffic shaping, policing, and queuing, which allow for the efficient management of network traffic and the prioritization of critical applications.
Furthermore, the ASR1001 supports many Cisco IOS XE software features that allow network administrators to scale the network by adding new services and features, such as VPN, security, and routing protocol support.
General Information about this Cisco ASR1001
- Manufacturer Cisco Systems, Inc
- MPN: ASR1001
- Product Series 1000
- Product Model 1001
- Product Name 1001 Aggregation Services Router
- Product Type Router
- SKU: ASR1001
Interfaces / Ports
- USB Yes
- Management Port Yes
- Number of Total Expansion Slots 6
- Expansion Slot Type Shared Port Adapter
- Expansion Slot Type SFP (mini-GBIC)
Network & Communication
- Network Technology 1000Base-T
- Ethernet Technology Gigabit Ethernet
Management & Protocols
- Security Features-
- Deep packet inspection
- Cisco IOS Firewall
- Zone-Based Policy Firewall
- Flash Memory 1 GB
- Input Voltage 110 V AC
- Input Voltage 220 V AC
- Power Source Power Supply
- Redundant Power Supply Yes
Dimension and Weight
- Compatible Rack Unit 1U
- Form Factor Rack-mountable
- Height 1.7 Inch
- Width 17.3 Inch
- Depth 18.5 Inch
- Weight (Approximate) 51.37 lbS
About Refurbished Products
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product ASR1001 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.