Management of Network Bandwidth
Managing network bandwidth on the C2911-CME-SRST/K9 Cisco 2911 Router Voice Bundle with Packet Voice DSP Module can be done by configuring Quality of Service (QoS) features on the router. Some of the common steps to manage network bandwidth would be:
- Configure Quality of Service (QoS) policies: The router supports QoS, which can be used to prioritize different types of network traffic. This can be used to ensure that critical voice and video traffic is given priority over less-critical data traffic. QoS policies can be configured on the router to classify, mark, shape, and police network traffic.
- Classify traffic: The first step in configuring QoS is to classify the traffic. This can be done by using access control lists (ACLs) to match specific traffic based on IP addresses, ports, protocols, or other criteria.
- Mark traffic: Once the traffic is classified, it can be marked with a specific value, such as a Differentiated Services Code Point (DSCP) or an IP Precedence value. This marking is used to indicate the level of priority for the traffic.
- Shape traffic: Shaping can be used to limit the amount of bandwidth that is available to specific types of traffic. This can be used to ensure that certain types of traffic, such as voice or video, are given priority over other types of traffic.
- Police traffic: Policing can be used to limit the amount of bandwidth that is available to specific types of traffic. This can be used to ensure that certain types of traffic, such as voice or video, are given priority over other types of traffic.
- Monitor and verify the bandwidth usage: Regularly monitoring and verifying the bandwidth usage can help you to identify any potential bottlenecks or issues. You can use the 'show policy-map interface' command to check the status of the QoS policies, 'show interface' command to check the bandwidth usage of the interfaces, and 'show queueing' command to check the queue status.
Routing Protocols and Configuration
The C2911-CME-SRST/K9 Cisco 2911 Router Voice Bundle with Packet Voice DSP Module can support various routing protocols, depending on the software version. The most common routing protocols that can be configured on this router are:
- Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (IGRP): IGRP is a Cisco proprietary routing protocol that is used to exchange routing information within a single autonomous system (AS). This protocol can support a maximum of 100 active routes and has a maximum hop count of 100.
- Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP): EIGRP is a Cisco proprietary routing protocol that is based on IGRP but has been enhanced to support a larger number of active routes and a larger hop count. EIGRP also supports advanced features such as unequal cost load balancing, and support for IPv6.
- Open Shortest Path First (OSPF): OSPF is an open standard routing protocol that is used to exchange routing information within a single autonomous system (AS). This protocol supports a hierarchical network design, and it's a link state routing protocol.
- Border Gateway Protocol (BGP): BGP is a routing protocol that is used to exchange routing information between different autonomous systems (AS). BGP is typically used to connect to the Internet or other service providers.
- Routing Information Protocol (RIP): RIP is a distance-vector routing protocol that is used to exchange routing information within a single autonomous system (AS). This protocol has a maximum hop count of 15.
To configure routing protocols, you need to use the appropriate commands and configurations in the router's command-line interface (CLI).
The C2911-CME-SRST/K9 Cisco 2911 Router Voice Bundle with Packet Voice DSP Module includes several security features that can be used to protect the network from various types of attacks. Some of the most common security features that can be configured on this router are:
- Access Control Lists (ACLs): ACLs can be used to control access to the network based on the source and destination IP addresses, ports, and protocols. ACLs can be used to filter out unwanted traffic, such as traffic from known malicious sources.
- Network Address Translation (NAT): NAT allows the router to translate the internal IP addresses of the devices on the network to a public IP address that is used to connect to the Internet. This can help to hide the internal IP addresses of the devices on the network and make it more difficult for external attackers to target them.
- Virtual Private Network (VPN): VPN allows the router to create secure, encrypted connections between remote devices and the network. This can be used to protect sensitive data as it travels over the Internet and can be used to connect remote offices or mobile users to the network.
- Firewall: Firewall can be used to block unauthorized access to the network. The firewall can be configured to block specific types of traffic, such as traffic from known malicious sources. The firewall can also be configured to block specific types of attacks, such as denial-of-service (DoS) attacks.
- Authentication, Authorization and Accounting (AAA): AAA enables the router to authenticate users before allowing them to access the network and to track their activity once they are connected. This can be used to ensure that only authorized users are able to access the network and to monitor network activity for suspicious behavior.
- Intrusion Detection and Prevention System (IDPS): IDPS can be used to detect and block attempted intrusions into the network. This can be used to detect and block a wide range of attacks, including those that exploit known vulnerabilities in the software or hardware used in the network.
Key Feature about this Cisco C2911-CME-SRST/K9
- Manufacturer Cisco
- Part Number or SKU# C2911-CME-SRST/K9
- Product Series 2900
- Product Model 2911
- Product Name 2911 Router
- Product Type Router
Interfaces/Ports of Cisco 2900 Series Router
- Total Number of Ports 3
- Powerline No
- Management Port Yes
I/O Expansions of Cisco 3 Ports Router
- Number of Total Expansion Slots 10
- Expansion Slot Type -
Network & Communication of Cisco Router
- Ethernet Technology Gigabit Ethernet
- Network Technology 10/100/1000Base-T
- Standard Memory 512 MB
- PoE (RJ-45) Port No
Dimension and Weight
- Compatible Rack Unit 2U
- Form Factor -
- Wall Mountable
- Height 3.5 Inch
- Width 17.3 Inch
- Depth 12 Inch
Please contact us over the phone or ask for live chat/help if you have any questions about the estimated time of arrival for any "lead time required" item.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product C2911-CME-SRST/K9 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.