High-performance of Network Module
SFP (Small Form-Factor Pluggable) modules are a type of transceiver that can be used to add networking connectivity to a device such as a switch or router. There are several different SFP modules that support 10 Gigabit Ethernet, and the specific performance of a particular module will depend on a variety of factors, including the model of the module and the device in which it is installed. In general, 10 Gigabit Ethernet SFP modules are designed to support high-bandwidth networking applications and can operate at speeds of up to 10 Gbps. They are often used in data center and enterprise environments where high-speed, low-latency connectivity is important. SFP modules can be installed in a compatible device using an SFP port, which is typically found on switches and routers.
Configuration options for C3KX-NM-10G
The C3KX-NM-10G is a 10 Gigabit Ethernet network module for the Cisco Catalyst 3K-X series switches. Some of the configuration options for this module include:
- Port configuration: The C3KX-NM-10G module has 4 slots for SFP+ (small form-factor pluggable plus) transceivers, which can be used to connect to other network devices such as servers or storage systems. The ports can be configured individually for speed, duplex, and flow control.
- VLAN configuration: The module supports up to 4,094 VLANs, which can be configured to provide separate broadcast domains and logical separation of network traffic.
- Quality of Service (QoS) configuration: QoS can be configured on the module to prioritize certain types of traffic, such as voice or video, over other types of traffic to ensure a better quality of service.
- Link aggregation: The module supports link aggregation (also known as port-channel or EtherChannel), which allows multiple physical ports to be combined into a single logical port for increased bandwidth and redundancy.
- Jumbo frames: The module supports jumbo frames, which are Ethernet frames larger than the standard maximum size of 1,500 bytes. This can be useful for certain applications, such as data backup or video streaming, which require large amounts of data to be transmitted quickly.
- Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) configuration: The module supports STP, which can be configured to prevent loops in the network topology and ensure reliable communication.
- Virtual PortChannel (vPC) configuration: vPC allows for multiple switches to act as a single logical switch to improve resiliency and increase bandwidth.
These are just some of the configuration options available for the C3KX-NM-10G module. Consult the Cisco documentation for more information on how to configure this module.
Troubleshooting common issues with C3KX-NM-10G
The Cisco Catalyst 3K-X 10Gbps Network Module (C3KX-NM-10G) is a popular module used in many network setups. Here are some common issues that may arise when using this module and some troubleshooting steps to resolve them:
- Module not recognized by switch: If the switch does not recognize the module, try the following:
- Verify that the module is seated correctly in the switch.
- Check that the module is compatible with the switch model.
- Ensure that the switch has the latest firmware installed.
- Check the logs for any error messages related to the module.
- Link not coming up: If the link does not come up, try the following:
- Verify that the cable is connected correctly and that it is a compatible cable for the module.
- Check the configuration of the switch port to ensure that it is configured correctly for the module.
- Verify that the module is receiving power and that the LED status lights are indicating normal operation.
- Module overheating: If the module is overheating, try the following:
- Verify that the module is installed in a location with adequate ventilation and air flow.
- Ensure that the temperature of the environment where the switch is located is within the recommended operating range.
- Check the switch logs for any error messages related to the module overheating.
- Module failure: If the module has failed, try the following:
- Contact Cisco Technical Support for assistance with diagnosing and resolving the issue.
- Ensure that the module is covered under warranty or a service agreement before attempting any repairs or replacements.
Remember to always follow manufacturer guidelines when installing, configuring, and troubleshooting network equipment. If in doubt, contact the manufacturer or a certified technician for assistance.
General Information about this Cisco C3KX-NM-10G
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Model Number or SKU# C3KX-NM-10G
- Product Type Network Module
Technical Information of 10GBPS Network Module
- Application/Usage Optical Network
- Application/Usage Data Networking
Performance for Optical Network Module
- Connectivity Media 10GBase-X
- Data Transfer Rate 10 Gbps Gigabit Ethernet
- Expansion Slots 2 x SFP
- Expansion Slots 2 x SFP+
- Compatibility-Cisco Catalyst 3750-X Series Switches
- Cisco Catalyst 3560-X Series Switches
About Refurbished Products
The network interface module integrates state-of-the-art designs with different hardware and software components for a completely flexible subsystem. The modules can work on several interfaces, and they are compatible with a wide range of networking devices. They provide services for the processing of events and access from related devices.
The network module can also run on central servers, depending on network availability and resilience. Users can also distribute most of the module options to different sites for extra system resilience.
They help connect and transfer data between networking devices and the central server or controller. An ethernet cable and IP/TCP are employed for effective connection.
They deliver a great level of flexibility in deployment in data centers, branch offices, service providers, and more. Their integration into different switch and router families is seamless while offering quality and cost-effective solutions.
The network module options include tools that help manage and provide network nodes. The tools also assist in designing policies for applications. Users can configure the application policies in various sequences as needed. Software development kits and API are also available to enable flexibility of extension to custom environments.
A wide range of network interface modules is available for use. These include the management modules, which help to control and monitor network communications. This range of products also provides users with more comprehensive remote monitoring and efficient configuration functions for real-time management.
The voice WAN Card is a flexible solution that supports multiple voices and data applications. This facilitates the movement of channelled voice and data for simplified deployment, sparing, and management.
The fabric module delivers value and offers support for advanced network connection. It enables enhanced network services without compromising performance. There are durable options that deliver outstanding bandwidth as well as improved performance and advanced services. These options are available in a wide range of port options ranging from 1 port to 20 ports and more.
Another reliable network module is the firewall. The firewall helps users filter the traffic that enters and leaves their private networks. Thus, there's adequate protection from viruses, hackers, and other threats. Firewalls are easy to use, often coming with only two options to allow or disallow network access. Therefore, users can be sure of the security of sensitive operational data.
Other networks accessories ensure fast and effective transmission of data over the network. Some options transmit up to 40 Gigabit of data per second. Many options also work with a 10-100-1000 Mbps network for versatile business and personal use. These are robust, durable, and efficient network interface module options that users can only get at AllHDD.
Network Module Key Features
- Controls the controllers at a single network site or across multiple network sites
- Retains a subset of databases that are relevant to the network site being controlled
- Communicates with the central server to discover and correct networking issues
- Air-cooled with no moving parts for improved reliability and durability during application
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product C3KX-NM-10G at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Network Module
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.