Introduction to the 6 Ports Router
The C8300-2N2S-6T Cisco Catalyst Gigabit Ethernet rack-mountable router is a high-performance networking device designed for large enterprises, data centers, and service providers. It is a member of the Cisco 8000 family of routers and is built on the Cisco Silicon One platform. It provides advanced features and capabilities to manage and monitor a network, including high-speed Gigabit Ethernet connectivity, advanced security features, Quality of Service (QoS), redundancy and high availability, network management, scalability, energy-efficient design, and easy-to-use graphical user interface (GUI) and command-line interface (CLI).
The C8300-2N2S-6T router offers 2 slots for NIM (Network Interface Modules) and 2 slots for SIP (Services Interface Processor) and 6 Tbps of switching capacity. It supports multiple interface types, including Gigabit Ethernet, 10 Gigabit Ethernet, and 40 Gigabit Ethernet. It also supports various routing protocols such as OSPF, BGP, and EIGRP. It also has the ability to support various VPN technologies, including IPSec, GRE, and DMVPN.
In addition, the C8300-2N2S-6T router supports Cisco DNA Center, which is a software-defined network management platform that provides a single-pane-of-glass view of the network, automates day-zero and day-one provisioning, and provides real-time analytics and troubleshooting.
Remote Management and Monitoring
The C8300-2N2S-6T Cisco Catalyst Gigabit Ethernet rack-mountable router can be remotely managed and monitored using a variety of methods.
- Web-based Interface: The router can be managed and monitored using a web-based interface, such as Cisco DNA Center or Cisco Prime. These platforms provide a graphical user interface (GUI) that allows users to view and configure various settings, such as routing protocols, security policies, and network device status. The GUI can be accessed remotely through a web browser by logging in with the appropriate credentials.
- SNMP: The router supports Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP), which allows network administrators to monitor the device's performance and status remotely. SNMP can be used to retrieve information about the device's uptime, CPU usage, memory usage, and other performance metrics.
- Telnet and SSH: The router supports Telnet and SSH protocols, which can be used to remotely access the command-line interface (CLI) of the device. This allows network administrators to configure and manage the device remotely, including making changes to the device's configuration and troubleshooting any issues.
- Remote Access VPN: The router supports various VPN technologies such as IPSec, GRE and DMVPN, which can be used to establish a secure, remote connection to the network. This allows network administrators to access the network remotely and manage the device from a remote location.
- Network Management: The router can be integrated with Cisco DNA Center, which provides a single-pane-of-glass view of the network, automates day-zero and day-one provisioning, and provides real-time analytics and troubleshooting. It also allows for remote monitoring, troubleshooting and management of the network through the DNA Center.
Troubleshooting and Maintenance
Troubleshooting and maintenance of the C8300-2N2S-6T Cisco Catalyst Gigabit Ethernet rack-mountable router can be accomplished through a combination of methods including:
- Event Logging: The router maintains an event log that records system events, such as system startup and shutdown, system errors, and configuration changes. This log can be used to troubleshoot issues by identifying when and where the problem occurred.
- CLI: The command-line interface (CLI) of the router can be used to troubleshoot issues by checking the status of various system components, such as interfaces, routing protocols, and security policies. The CLI can also be used to make configuration changes, such as disabling or enabling interfaces, modifying routing protocols, and changing security policies.
- SNMP: The Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) can be used to monitor the router's performance and status in real-time. SNMP can be used to retrieve information about the device's uptime, CPU usage, memory usage, and other performance metrics.
- Cisco DNA Center: The router can be integrated with Cisco DNA Center, which provides a single-pane-of-glass view of the network, automates day-zero and day-one provisioning, and provides real-time analytics and troubleshooting. It also allows for remote monitoring, troubleshooting and management of the network through the DNA Center.
- Scheduled Maintenance: Regular scheduled maintenance should be performed on the router to ensure that it is operating properly. This can include tasks such as updating the firmware, monitoring system performance, and checking for physical issues with the device.
- Backups: Regular backups of the router's configuration should be taken and stored in a safe place in case of any issues. This allows for quick recovery in case of failure.
- Troubleshoot with the help of Cisco Technical Support: Cisco Technical Support team can assist you with troubleshooting if you encounter any issues. They can provide you with guidance and support to resolve any issues that you may be experiencing.
General Information about this Cisco C8300-2N2S-6T
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Part Number or SKU# C8300-2N2S-6T
- Product Type: Router
- Product Series: 8300
- Product Line: Catalyst
Technical Information of Cisco Router
- Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
- Number of Total Expansion Slots: 7
- Product Family: Catalyst 8300
- Total Number of Ports: 6
- Redundant Power Supply Supported: Yes
- Form Factor: Rack-mountable
- Network Technology: 10/100/1000Base-T
- Compatible Rack Unit: 2U
- Management Port: Yes
- Networking Standards: IEEE 802.1ag,IEEE 802.3ah,IEEE 802.1Q
Dimension for this Cisco Ethernet Router
- Height: 3.5 Inch
- Width: 17.3 Inch
- Depth: 18.5 Inch
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product C8300-2N2S-6T at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.