Management and Monitoring Capabilities
The C867VAE-W-A-K9 Cisco Wireless Router provides a range of management and monitoring capabilities to help you manage and maintain your network. Some of these features include:
- Web-based management interface: The router provides a web-based management interface that allows you to configure and manage the router's settings from any device with a web browser.
- Command-line interface (CLI): The router also provides a CLI that allows you to configure and manage the router's settings using command-line commands. This can be useful for advanced users or for automating tasks.
- SNMP support: The router supports SNMP (Simple Network Management Protocol), which allows you to monitor and manage the router using a network management system.
- Syslog support: The router supports syslog, which allows you to send log messages to a syslog server for centralized logging and monitoring.
- VPN support: The router supports VPN (Virtual Private Network) connections, which allows you to securely connect remote users or networks to your network.
- Remote management: The router allows you to manage the router remotely through the Internet, which can be useful for managing networks at remote locations.
- Firmware updates: The router allows you to update the router's firmware over the Internet, which can help you to keep the router's software up-to-date and secure.
- Troubleshooting tools: The router provides a range of troubleshooting tools, such as ping and traceroute, which can help you to diagnose and resolve network issues.
Power and Energy Efficiency
The C867VAE-W-A-K9 Cisco Wireless Router is designed to be power and energy efficient, helping to reduce the costs associated with operating the router and minimize its environmental impact. Some of the ways in which the router achieves this include:
- Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE): The router supports Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE), which reduces power consumption when the network is idle or has low traffic.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE): The router can power devices connected to it using PoE (Power over Ethernet) which eliminates the need for separate power supplies for connected devices
- Low power consumption: The router is designed to consume less power than similar routers, which helps to reduce energy costs and minimize its environmental impact.
- Power adapter: The router comes with a power adapter that is designed to be energy efficient, which helps to reduce energy costs and minimize its environmental impact.
- Power management: The router allows you to configure power management settings, such as turning off the router when it is not in use, which can help to further reduce energy costs.
- Power-saving modes: The router has the ability to operate in different power-saving modes, which can help to reduce power consumption and extend the life of the router.
Gigabit Ethernet Connectivity
The C867VAE-W-A-K9 Cisco Wireless Router includes 5 Gigabit Ethernet ports that provide high-speed wired connectivity for devices such as computers, servers, and printers. These ports support data transfer rates of up to 1 Gbps (1000 Mbps), which is much faster than traditional 10/100Mbps Ethernet ports.
Some of the benefits of Gigabit Ethernet connectivity include:
- High-speed data transfer: Gigabit Ethernet allows for faster data transfer rates, which can improve the performance of applications such as video streaming and file transfers.
- Reduced latency: Gigabit Ethernet reduces the amount of time it takes for data to be transmitted between devices, which can improve the responsiveness of applications such as online gaming and VoIP.
- Increased bandwidth: Gigabit Ethernet provides more bandwidth than traditional Ethernet, which can help to support more devices and applications on the network.
- Improved security: Gigabit Ethernet can help to improve the security of the network by reducing the risk of data breaches and other security threats.
Product Information about this Cisco C867VAE-W-A-K9
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Part Number or SKU# C867VAE-W-A-K9
- Product: Series 860VAE
- Product Type: Modem/Wireless Router
Wireless Specifications of 860VAE Series Router
- Broadband Transmission Technology ADSL2+
- Wireless LAN Standard IEEE 802.11n
- ISM Band Yes
- UNII Band No
- ISM Maximum Frequency 2.40 GHz
- Wireless Transmission Speed 54 Mbit/s
- Features Quality of Service (QoS)
Interfaces/Ports of 5 Wireless Router
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports 5
- Network (RJ-11) No
- VGA No
- USB Yes
- Powerline No
- PoE (RJ-45) Port No
- Management Port Yes
- Number of Broadband (RJ-45) Ports 1
- Number of Broadband (RJ-11) Ports 1
Network & Communication of Gigabit Ethernet
- Ethernet Technology Gigabit Ethernet
- Network Technology 10/100/1000Base-T
- Network Technology 10/100Base-TX
- VPN Supported Yes
Management & Protocols
- SNMP v3
- Web Based Management
- Security Features
- MAC Filtering
- Port Security
- Power Source AC Adapter
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product C867VAE-W-A-K9 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.