Configuration and Management
The C9200-48PL-E Cisco Catalyst 9200 Partial 48-port manageable switch can be configured and managed using a variety of tools and methods. Some of the key tasks include:
- Using the Cisco IOS command-line interface (CLI) to configure and manage the switch.
- Using the Cisco Network Assistant or other management tools to monitor the switch's performance and troubleshoot any issues that may arise.
- Using the Cisco DNA Center for intent-based network management and automation.
- Using the Cisco Meraki Dashboard to configure and monitor switch status and settings.
- Using the Cisco Smart Net Total Care for proactive monitoring and troubleshooting of the switch.
- Using Cisco Prime to manage and monitor multiple switches and devices from a single console.
- Using Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) to monitor the switch's performance and troubleshoot any issues that may arise.
- Using Syslog to collect and analyze log messages from the switch
It is important to note that, it is always best to follow the manufacturer's guidelines for configuration and management to ensure that the switch is properly configured and that any issues are resolved quickly and effectively. Additionally, it is always a good idea to have a backup of the switch's configuration to ensure that it can be easily restored in the event of a failure.
Troubleshooting and Maintenance
The C9200-48PL-E Cisco Catalyst 9200 Partial 48-port manageable switch includes various troubleshooting and maintenance features to help ensure that the network remains up and running in the event of a failure. Some of the key troubleshooting and maintenance tasks include:
- Using the Cisco IOS command-line interface (CLI) to check the status of the switch, its interfaces, and its configuration
- Using the Cisco Network Assistant or other management tools to monitor the switch's performance and troubleshoot any issues that may arise
- Running diagnostic commands such as "show interfaces" and "show logging" to identify and troubleshoot any issues with the switch's interfaces or logging
- Upgrading the switch's firmware and software to ensure that it has the latest security patches and features
- Configuring SNMP and syslog to monitor the switch's performance and troubleshoot any issues that may arise
- Replacing or reseating any faulty hardware components, such as power supplies or fans
- Regularly backing up the switch's configuration to ensure that it can be easily restored in the event of a failure
Additionally, the switch supports various advanced features such as Quality of Service (QoS), Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) and advanced security features such as Access Control Lists (ACLs) and IEEE 802.1X port-based authentication to ensure efficient and reliable network operation.
It is important to note that, it is always best to follow the manufacturer's guidelines for troubleshooting and maintenance to ensure that the switch is working properly and that any issues are resolved quickly and effectively.
Advanced Features of Ethernet switch
The C9200-48PL-E Cisco Catalyst 9200 Partial 48-port Ethernet switch is a next-generation switch designed for enterprise and campus networks. Some of the advanced features of this switch include:
- Cisco DNA software which provides intent-based networking, automation, and security capabilities.
- Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) integration for network access control and policy enforcement.
- Cisco TrustSec which provides identity-based security and access control.
- Cisco StackWise-160 which allows stacking of multiple switches for increased bandwidth and redundancy.
- Cisco StackPower which allows power sharing among multiple switches in a stack.
- Cisco Smartports which simplifies switch configuration and management.
- Cisco SmartNet Total Care which provides proactive monitoring and troubleshooting of the switch.
- Cisco Meraki Dashboard integration for cloud-based management and monitoring.
- Advanced Quality of Service (QoS) capabilities for prioritizing network traffic.
- Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) for bundling multiple ports for increased bandwidth and redundancy.
- IEEE 802.1X port-based authentication for controlling access to the network.
- Advanced security features such as Firewall, VPN, and Cisco Advanced Malware Protection (AMP).
It is important to note that, the C9200-48PL-E is a newer model and is designed to support the latest standards and features, it is always best to check with the manufacturer to see if the switch meets the specific requirements of your network.
Main Information for Cisco C9200-48PL-E
- Manufacturer : Cisco
- Model Number or SKU# C9200-48PL-E
- Product Type Layer 3 Switch
- Number of Ports: 48 Ports
Performance of Cisco Switch
- Media Type Supported Twisted Pair
- Media Type Supported Optical Fiber
- Ethernet Technology 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- Ethernet Technology Gigabit Ethernet
- Network Technology 1000Base-T
- Network Technology 10GBase-X
- Number of Total Expansion Slots 1
- Expansion Slot Type Uplink Module
- Network & Communication
- Layer Supported 3
- Management & Protocols
- Manageable Yes
Product Power of Cisco 48 Ports Switch
- PoE (RJ-45) Port Yes
- PoE Budget 370 W
- Input Voltage 230 V AC
- Input Voltage 120 V AC
- Power Source Power Supply
- Redundant Power Supply Supported Yes
- Number of Power Supplies Supported 2
- Number of Power Supplies Installed 1
- Power Consumption 600 W
- Plug/Connector Type C15
- Plug/Connector Type IEC 60320 C14
- Plug/Connector Type IEC 60320 C16
- Form Factor Rack-mountable
Miscellaneous of Cisco Catalyst 9200 Partial 48 Ports Switch
- Package Contents
- Catalyst 9200 48-Port partial PoE+ Switch, Network Essentials
- 1 x Power Supply
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification RoHS-5
- Environmental Certification WEEE
Product Dimensions & Weight
- Height 1.7 inch
- Width 17.5 inch
- Depth 13.8 inch
- Weight 12.13 lb
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.