Features and Benefits
The CAB-16AWG-AC Cisco CAB-16AWG AC 16AWG Power Cable is a power cable that is used to connect a Cisco device to a power source. It is a high-quality cable that has several features and benefits, including:
- High-quality construction: The CAB-16AWG-AC is made with high-quality materials, including 16AWG wires and a durable outer jacket. This ensures that the cable is able to handle high levels of current and is resistant to damage from wear and tear.
- Length: The CAB-16AWG-AC is 6 feet long, which provides flexibility in placing the device in the desired location.
- Compatibility: The CAB-16AWG-AC is compatible with a wide range of Cisco devices, including routers, switches, and firewalls.
- Safety: The CAB-16AWG-AC is designed with safety in mind, featuring a grounded 3-prong plug and an insulated jacket to protect against electrical shock.
- Reliable power: The CAB-16AWG-AC is designed to provide reliable power to Cisco devices, ensuring that they are able to function optimally and maintain uptime.
- Easy installation: The CAB-16AWG-AC is easy to install, simply plug one end into the Cisco device and the other end into a power outlet.
The CAB-16AWG-AC Cisco CAB-16AWG AC 16AWG Power Cable is a power cable designed to provide power to Cisco devices. The technical specifications of the cable are as follows:
- Cable length: 6 feet (1.8 meters)
- Cable type: 16AWG power cable
- Connector 1: NEMA 5-15P (North American 3-prong plug)
- Connector 2: IEC C13 (standard connector for Cisco devices)
- Voltage rating: 125 volts AC
- Current rating: 13 amps
- Wire gauge: 16 AWG
- Temperature rating: -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)
- Jacket color: Black
The CAB-16AWG-AC power cable is designed for use with a wide range of Cisco devices, including routers, switches, and firewalls. It is a high-quality cable that is made with durable materials, ensuring reliable and long-lasting performance.
Design and Construction
The CAB-16AWG-AC Cisco CAB-16AWG AC 16AWG Power Cable is a high-quality power cable that is designed to provide reliable power to Cisco devices. The cable is constructed with high-quality materials and features a durable design that is resistant to wear and tear.
The design and construction of the CAB-16AWG-AC power cable includes the following components:
- 16AWG wire: The cable is made with 16AWG wire, which is thicker than standard power cables. This allows the cable to handle higher levels of current and reduces the risk of overheating.
- Insulation: The cable is insulated with a protective outer jacket that helps to prevent damage from moisture, heat, and abrasion.
- Connectors: The cable features NEMA 5-15P and IEC C13 connectors. The NEMA 5-15P is a standard 3-prong plug that connects to a power outlet, while the IEC C13 connector is a standard connector for Cisco devices.
- Strain relief: The cable includes strain relief features to help prevent damage to the cable and connectors from pulling or bending.
- Safety features: The cable is designed with safety in mind, featuring a grounded 3-prong plug and insulation to protect against electrical shock.
Main Information about this Cisco CAB-16AWG-AC
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Model Number or SKU# CAB-16AWG-AC
- Product Type: Standard Power Cord
Compatibility for Power Cable
- Cisco Catalyst 3560-E Series Switches
- Cisco Catalyst 3750-E Series Switches
There is no electrical equipment that can operate without a power cable. And choosing the right power cable can help increase the lifespan of the device and reduce downtime. When shopping for a power cable, you need to know the electrical rating and the intended application. You might also consider other factors, such as where it is to be used, internally or externally. External power cable type varying from one region to the next. So, you have to consider that as well.
Power Cable Length
The lengths of power cable also vary depending on the intended use. Different devices require different lengths of power cables based on the internal structure and the overall chassis size. The unnecessarily long cable will only cause clutter in the system and reduce the cooling efficiency. If you can do with a 2.5cm cable, go with that and not a 30cm cable.
What is the Intended Use?
You have to know the target device for your cable. There are different power cables for ProLiant, System X, Backplane, Gen8 servers, Precision T55000, and many others. Power cables are not universal. Meaning, you have to buy the right one for your device. You should not think of using an HP ProLiant server cable on a ThinkServer. They are incompatible and can even smoke your system. There are also special-purpose power cables such as SATA optical drive power cable and many others. Just ensure you get the intended use right to avoid problems associated with power cable failures.
External Power Cables
These cables connect your computer's power supply to the wall receptacle. They also vary in size and types depending on your region. Internal power cables, on the other hand, provide power from the power supply unit to the motherboard as needed by various components. Whether you are looking for an internal or external cable, you need to match it to the target device and use the appropriate cable length.
Shopping for Quality Power Cable
Shopping for power cables is a daunting process. You do not want to ruin your system with a wrong cable choice or even waste your time buying what will not work on your computer. At ALLHDD, you will find the best cable type designed for your system. Contact our technical team for any assistance when buying any computer hardware on our site. We guarantee the best customer support experience and timely response to any queries.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product CAB-16AWG-AC at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.