Installation and Configuration
The installation and configuration of the Cisco CAB-ACE= European 8 Feet Power Cable is a straightforward process. Here are the steps to follow:
- Ensure that the power outlet is turned off and unplugged before connecting the power cable to the device.
- Identify the power port on the Cisco device that the power cable will be connected to. It's important to ensure that the power port is compatible with the connector type of the power cable.
- Connect the CEE 7/7 Schuko plug of the power cable to the power port on the Cisco device. Ensure that the plug is securely inserted into the power port.
- Connect the other end of the power cable to a power outlet that's compatible with the CEE 7/7 Schuko plug. Ensure that the power outlet is turned off before plugging in the power cable.
- Turn on the power outlet and the Cisco device. The device should power on and start operating normally.
Standards Compliance and Safety Certifications
The Cisco CAB-ACE= European 8 Feet Power Cables are designed to comply with several industry standards and safety certifications to ensure safe and reliable operation. Some of these standards and certifications include:
- International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) 60320-1 and 60320-2-2: These are international standards for appliance couplers for household and similar general purposes. The Cisco CAB-ACE= European 8 Feet Power Cables comply with these standards for their connector type and electrical performance.
- Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) Directive 2011/65/EU: This is a European Union directive that restricts the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment. The Cisco CAB-ACE= European 8 Feet Power Cables comply with this directive, ensuring that they are free from hazardous materials.
- Registration, Evaluation, Authorization, and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH) Regulation EC 1907/2006: This is a European Union regulation that governs the use of chemicals in products. The Cisco CAB-ACE= European 8 Feet Power Cables comply with this regulation, ensuring that they are free from harmful chemicals.
- CE Marking: This is a certification mark that indicates compliance with European Union safety, health, and environmental protection standards. The Cisco CAB-ACE= European 8 Feet Power Cables are CE marked, indicating that they meet these standards.
- UL Listed: Underwriters Laboratories (UL) is an independent safety science company that tests and certifies products for safety. The Cisco CAB-ACE= European 8 Feet Power Cables are UL listed, indicating that they have been tested and meet UL's safety requirements.
High-Speed Data Transmission
The Cisco CAB-ACE= European 8 Feet Power Cable is primarily designed to provide power to Cisco networking devices. It is not intended for use as a data transmission cable, and does not provide high-speed data transmission capabilities.
However, it's important to note that some networking devices may use a combination of power and data cables for their operation. For example, some devices may use Power over Ethernet (PoE) technology to deliver power and data over a single Ethernet cable. In these cases, the Ethernet cable used would need to be capable of high-speed data transmission.
If high-speed data transmission is required, it's important to use the appropriate cables that are designed for data transmission. Ethernet cables, for example, are commonly used to transmit data at high speeds in networking environments. The specific type of Ethernet cable required will depend on the networking equipment being used and the speed of data transmission required.
General Information about this Cisco CAB-ACE=
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Part Number or SKU# CAB-ACE=
- Product Type: Power Cord
Technical Information of Cisco Power Cord
- length: 8 Feet
- localization: Europe
- connector(s): 1 X Power Cee 7/7 (schuko)-Male
- connector(s) (other Side): 1 X Power Iec 320 En 60320 C13
- designed For: Cisco 4000, Ws-c1400 Catalyst 1200, 1700, 2000, 2960, 2960-24, 2960-48, 2960g-24, 2960g-48, 2960s-24, 2960s-48, 3560e-12, 3560e-24, 3560e-48, 3560g-24, 3560g-48, 3560v2-24, 3560v2-48 Fasthub 100
About Refurbished Products
Different applications require different types of power cords. The kind of power cord that you will buy also depends on your country or region. There are different power cable standards depending on the geographical location. That means you have a challenging task when shopping for power cords for the first time. But in many cases, people are looking for a replacement. So, what are the different power cord types to consider?
The IEC 60320 Standards
This is the standard for many power cords rated for a voltage below 250 volts. It is important to note that different countries use different IEC power cord standards, as we will see shortly. Usually, the letter C is appended to the specification number to represent the connector type. Different combinations exist, but we will go through the most common ones.
- C13: Commonly used for supplying power to computing devices such as the CPU, monitor, servers, etc. They are the most common standards. They are connected to C14 receptacles, usually attached to the target device.
- C15: Power cords with C15 connectors are commonly used in applications where high temperatures are involved. Such applications include computer networking closets and PoE switches, which are highly rated for power usage.
- C19: These are used for applications that require high current. Some of the places where you would consider such connectors are the enterprise-class servers, data center rack-mount PDUs, etc.
Power cord types depend on the connector at either end of it. Examples include C13-C14, C13-SEV, C13-SI, C20-C15, C20-C19, etc.
The North American NEMA 5-15P
NEMA standards are commonly used in most North American Countries such as the US and Canada. That is because of the type of wall receptacles in these countries. The letters P and R are appended to the standards to represent plug and receptacle, respectively. For example, you can have a power cord labeled as NEMA 5-15P to C13 or NEMA 5-15P to NEMA 5-15R.
Buy Power Cord of the Right Length
Apart from the electrical rating that we hurriedly check, you also need to get the cable length right. That is important to reduce transmission losses. At ALLHDD, you will find the best cable sizes for every application. Whether you need power cords for catalyst or any other use, we have the right size. Buy 6 feet, 14 feet, 2.5M, or any cable length only at ALLHDD and at the best price.
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.