Performance and Reliability
The CAB-L620P-C13-US Cisco Standard Power Cable is designed to provide a reliable and high-performance power connection for Cisco networking equipment. Here are some key points about its performance and reliability:
- Voltage and amperage: This power cable is rated for 250 volts AC and 15 amps, which means it can handle a significant amount of electrical current without overheating or becoming damaged.
- Compatibility: The CAB-L620P-C13-US is designed to work with a wide range of Cisco networking equipment, including routers, switches, and other devices.
- Quality construction: This power cable is constructed from high-quality materials to ensure durability and reliability. The cable itself is made from heavy-duty 14 AWG wire, which is thick enough to handle high electrical loads without melting or breaking. The connectors are also made from sturdy materials and are designed to fit snugly into Cisco devices.
- Safety features: The CAB-L620P-C13-US includes a number of safety features to protect both the equipment and the user. These include built-in fuses to prevent electrical overloads, as well as overvoltage and overcurrent protection.
Features and Benefits
The CAB-L620P-C13-US is a standard power cable manufactured by Cisco that is commonly used in data centers and networking environments. It is designed to provide power to various Cisco networking devices, including routers, switches, and servers.
The cable has a length of six feet (1.8 meters) and is designed to connect to a standard NEMA L6-20P power outlet. It has a C13 connector on the other end, which is compatible with most Cisco devices that require a power input.
Some of the key features and benefits of the CAB-L620P-C13-US power cable include:
- High Voltage and Amperage Rating: The cable is rated for 250 volts AC and 15 amps, which ensures that it can safely and reliably deliver power to high-performance networking equipment.
- Robust Construction: The cable is constructed with high-quality materials and features a durable PVC jacket that provides protection against wear and tear. The connectors are also molded and strain-relieved, which helps to prevent damage from accidental bending or pulling.
- Universal Compatibility: The C13 connector on the cable is a standard size that is compatible with a wide range of Cisco devices. This makes it easy to use the cable with multiple devices and eliminates the need to purchase separate cables for each device.
- Easy to Install: The cable is easy to install and can be connected to a power outlet and a Cisco device within seconds. This makes it ideal for use in busy data centers and networking environments where time is of the essence.
Installation and Configuration
The CAB-L620P-C13-US is a standard power cable made by Cisco that is commonly used to provide power to networking equipment such as routers, switches, and other devices. The cable is designed to be used with devices that have a C14 power inlet and can be plugged into a standard US power outlet.
Here are some key details about the installation and configuration of the CAB-L620P-C13-US power cable:
- Power requirements: The cable is rated for 250V AC and 15A of current, which means it can handle a maximum power output of 3750 watts. Make sure the device you are using it with is rated for this level of power.
- Connector type: The C13 connector on the cable is designed to plug into a C14 power inlet on your device. Make sure your device has a C14 inlet before using this cable.
- Installation: To install the cable, simply plug the C13 end of the cable into the C14 inlet on your device, and plug the other end of the cable into a standard US power outlet. Make sure the cable is securely connected on both ends.
- Configuration: There is no special configuration required for the cable itself. Once the cable is connected to your device and power source, your device should receive power and be ready to use.
It is important to note that the CAB-L620P-C13-US is designed for use with Cisco networking equipment, but it may also be compatible with other devices that have a C14 power inlet. Always check your device's specifications to make sure it is compatible with this cable before using it.
- Manufacturer: Cisco Systems, Inc
- Manufacturer Part Number: CAB-L620P-C13-US
- Brand Name: Cisco
- Product Name: Cisco 250VAC 15A-NEMA L6-20 to C13 US
- Product Type: Standard Power Cord
- Connector on First End: 1 x NEMA L6-20P Male
- Connector on Second End: 1 x IEC 320 EN 60320 C13 Female
- Voltage Rating: 250 V AC
- Current Rating: 15 A
- Compatibility: Cisco Catalyst 3560-E Series Switches
- Frequency: 50 Hz
Cables - Power Cables and Cords
Tons of applications around the world are powered by electricity. We cannot imagine life without electric power to give life to thousands of devices we own. But how does this power get into your system? Not unless you are using portable batteries, you will need a power cable, also known as the power cord. Power cords allow you to connect your computer or any other electrical and electronic equipment to an electrical outlet. An extension may be needed, but you can also use the wall sockets.
Power Cable Structure
A power cord has two ends: one gets into your computer while the other end goes to an adapter or UPS. If you have none of these and just want to connect directly to the electrical socket, then you need a plug. The end that gets into your computer is called the receptacle and the other the plug. These plugs differ from region to region and may have different fuse ratings.
The power cord plug has pins, which can either be male or female type. NEMA standards are used when designing power plugs. We currently have NEMA 2 and NEMA 5 power cord plugs used in almost the entire North American continent.
Computer Power Cord Specifications
Computer power cables are specified by the IEC standards. For example, a C13 power cord is of IEC 60320 standard. These standards specify electrical, mechanical, and thermal requirements that the cable has to meet before it is released to the market. C13 power cords have electrical parameters of 15A/250V or 10A/250V. Why are these parameters important when buying a power cable?
Your computers and server have current ratings. That means they need to source that current from the power source and the cable used should handle it. If a power cord of less rating for current is used, the copper conductors inside it will heat up and melts. That will not only cause power disruption but also fire hazards. Save yourself from all the risks involved by buying a standard power cable for your applications.
Does Power Cable Length Matter?
Electrically, yes. The longer the power cable, the higher resistance within the wire. This will lead to voltage drops and heating within the cord, reducing the efficiency. Always strive to get power cables of the appropriate lengths for any application.
At ALLHDD, you find NEMA-rated power cables for your use. Place your order or talk to us through our contact number on the page if you have any queries. We are ready to supply the number of cables you need.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product CAB-L620P-C13-US at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Cables - Power Cords
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.