The CAB-STK-E-3M Cisco StackWise Plus network cable is a stacking cable that is used to connect Cisco switches that support StackWise Plus technology. This cable provides a high-speed connection between two switches in a stack, allowing them to be treated as a single logical switch.
One of the key benefits of StackWise Plus technology is that it allows multiple switches to be connected together in a stack and managed as a single unit. This simplifies network management, reducing complexity and allowing for faster problem resolution. StackWise Plus also provides increased bandwidth by aggregating the bandwidth of all the switches in the stack. And also, it improves resiliency by allowing for redundancy in case of switch failure.
It's important to note that, The Part cable is designed for use with specific Cisco switch models that support StackWise Plus technology. It is not compatible with other models or other brands. It's always important to verify the compatibility of the cable with the switch models before purchasing it.
The Part is a 3 meter long cable, which provides flexibility in terms of the placement of switches in a stack. Additionally, it's an active cable which provides better signal integrity and improved performance compared to passive cables.
It's also worth mentioning that StackWise Plus is an end-of-sale and end-of-life (EoS & EoL) product, which means it's no longer available for purchase and Cisco no longer provides technical support or software updates for it. Many newer alternatives are available in the market such as Cisco StackWise-480 and Cisco FlexStack-Plus which provide more benefits and enhanced features than StackWise Plus.
The Cisco CAB-STK-E-3M StackWise Plus Network Cable is a stackable network cable that is used to connect two Cisco switches in a StackWise Plus stack configuration.
A StackWise Plus stack configuration allows you to group several switches together and treat them as a single logical switch, which can simplify network management and provide increased performance and availability. The Part cable is used to physically connect the two switches in the stack, and it supports data transfer speeds of up to 40 Gbps.
In order to use the Part cable, you will need to have two Cisco switches that are compatible with StackWise Plus stacking. You can check the documentation for your specific model of switch to see if it is capable of being stacked and if it is compatible with the Part cable.
The CAB-STK-E-3M Cisco StackWise Plus network cable is designed to provide high-performance when used with Cisco networking equipment. This cable provides a high-speed connection between two switches that are a part of the same stack. The StackWise Plus technology allows switches to be connected together and treated as a single logical switch, which provides several performance benefits.
- Increased bandwidth: StackWise Plus technology allows for increased bandwidth by aggregating the bandwidth of all the switches in the stack. This means that the total throughput of the stack is the sum of the throughput of all the individual switches.
- Improved resiliency: StackWise Plus technology provides improved resiliency by allowing multiple switches to be connected together in a stack. If one switch in the stack fails, the other switches will continue to operate, minimizing downtime and ensuring high availability for the network.
- Enhanced network management: StackWise Plus allows you to manage all the switches in the stack as a single unit, simplifying network management and reducing complexity.
- Improved scalability: StackWise Plus allows for easy scalability of the network, by allowing you to add or remove switches from the stack without disrupting the network operation.
- Reduced Latency: StackWise Plus technology provides a low-latency, high-speed connection between the switches in the stack, which helps to improve the overall performance of the network.
It's worth noting that, this cable is designed to be used with specific cisco switch models and it may not work with other models or other brands. Also, The performance of StackWise Plus depends on the specific switch models that are being used, the number of switches in the stack, and the specific network configuration. Always verify the compatibility and network design before purchasing the cable.
General Information about this Cisco CAB-STK-E-3M
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Part Number or SKU# CAB-STK-E-3M
- Product Type: Network Cable
Technical Information for 3M Network Cable
- Cable Type: Stacking Cable
- Cable Length: (3M) 9.84 Ft
- Conductor: Copper
- Device Supported: Network Device, Switch
Miscellaneous of Stacking Cable
- Additional Information
- Use to connect the Stackwise Plus ports
- Stacking technology allows for a single configuration of up to 8 stacked switches.
- Speeds up to 20 Gbps on Cisco Catalyst 2960-S and 2960-SF using C2960S-STACK or 2960S-F-STACK FlexStack
- Speeds up to 40 Gbps on Cisco Catalyst 2960-X and 2960-XR using C2960X-STACK FlexStack Plus or C2960XHYBRID-STK FlexStack extended hybrid module
- Also available in 0.5 Meter, 1 Meter, and 3 Meter lengths.
- Cisco Catalyst Switches-
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product CAB-STK-E-3M at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.