Reliability of Network Cable
The performance of the CAB-STK-E-3M= StackWise Plus 3 Meter Stacking Cable is not directly related to the performance of the network, as it is a cable used to connect two switches in a stack configuration rather than a standalone device. The performance of the network will depend on the performance of the switches that make up the stack and the overall architecture of the stack.
That being said, the Part cable is designed to support high-speed data transfer, with a maximum data transfer rate of 40 Gbps. This high speed should allow the cable to support a high level of network performance, as long as the switches that make up the stack are also capable of handling the desired level of traffic.
Benefits and Features
The CAB-STK-E-3M= is a Cisco StackWise Plus network cable that is designed for use with Cisco networking equipment. StackWise Plus is a high-speed stacking technology that allows you to connect multiple Cisco switches together to form a single logical switch, providing increased bandwidth and resiliency.
Features and Benefits
- High-speed stacking: The CAB-STK-E-3M= supports StackWise Plus technology, which allows you to stack multiple Cisco switches together to form a single logical switch. This provides increased bandwidth and improved resiliency for the network.
- Easy to install: The cable is easy to install, and it can be used to connect two switches together in a stack. It allows you to quickly and easily expand your network as your business grows.
- Redundancy: With StackWise Plus, if one switch in the stack fails, the other switches in the stack will continue to operate, minimizing downtime and ensuring high availability for the network.
- Improved scalability: StackWise Plus allows for easy scalability of the network, by allowing you to add or remove switches from the stack without disrupting the network operation.
- Enhanced network management: StackWise Plus allows you to manage all the switches in the stack as a single unit, simplifying network management and reducing complexity.
- Compatible: It's compatible with specific cisco switch models and only works within the same generation of switches.
It's worth noting that, this cable is designed to be used with specific cisco switch models and it may not work with other models or other brands. And also compatibility between different generations of switches are not guaranteed. Always verify the compatibility before purchasing the cable.
Cisco Stacking Cable
It's not clear what you are asking about the compatibility of a 3 meter network cable. Could you please provide more context or clarify your question?
General Information about this Cisco CAB-STK-E-3M=
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Part Number or SKU# CAB-STK-E-3M=
- Product Type: Network Cable
Technical Information for 3M Network Cable
- Cable Type: Stacking Cable
- Cable Length: (3M) 9.84 Ft
- Conductor: Copper
- Device Supported: Network Device, Switch
Miscellaneous of Stacking Cable
- Additional Information
- Use to connect the Stackwise Plus ports
- Stacking technology allows for a single configuration of up to 8 stacked switches.
- Speeds up to 20 Gbps on Cisco Catalyst 2960-S and 2960-SF using C2960S-STACK or 2960S-F-STACK FlexStack
- Speeds up to 40 Gbps on Cisco Catalyst 2960-X and 2960-XR using C2960X-STACK FlexStack Plus or C2960XHYBRID-STK FlexStack extended hybrid module
- Also available in 0.5 Meter, 1 Meter, and 3 Meter lengths.
- Cisco Catalyst Switches-
Cables - Stacking Cable
The use of switches in a corporate network cannot be ignored. These devices allow any equipment connected in the network to communicate, making collaboration among employees easier. But how do switches work? Switches have to be configured in every network. Usually, every device is assigned an IP address, but that is not necessary anymore. With the introduction of stacking technology, up to 4 switches can be connected using stack cables to act as one unit.
Do You Need Switch Stacking?
It is not debatable that you will need stacking later, even if it is not necessary now. As your business grows, many devices are connected to a network. Soon, there will be no more space on the current switch. That calls for a second switch, and the pattern continues until you have a rack full of switches. Connecting all these switches to a network is not only expensive but a pain-taking process. You will need a stacking cable to harness the power of stacking technology. Depending on the distance between your switches, you can choose options from 1-meter cables to 3-meter or 10-feet stacking cables.
What Are the Benefits of Switch Stacking?
The number one benefit is the reduced cost of networking in a corporate organization. Secondly, you won't have to complain about management. It becomes easy to remove or add any switch to the system without interrupting the entire network. Depending on the brand you have, you can add up to 9 devices in a stack by connecting them with a stack cable. And what more? You have full access to all ports of switches in a stack; not even a single port is blocked by STP.
Cost-Effective Stacking Solution
If you are not already using the stacking technology, then buy your Stacking cables at ALLHDD to rewire your switches. We sell quality stacking cables for every device that can be stacked. Don't let this efficiency and improved manageability of your network pass you by. Contact us for more information.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product CAB-STK-E-3M= at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.