The Cisco CP-7936 is a Unified 7936 Series Conference VoIP Phone that is designed for use in conference rooms and other collaboration spaces. It is a high-performance phone that is capable of providing clear, high-quality audio and a range of features to facilitate collaboration and improve productivity. Some key features and characteristics of the Part include:
- Audio quality: The CP-7936 is designed to provide high-quality audio, with a full-duplex speakerphone and support for wideband audio. It also includes a built-in equalizer to help optimize the sound quality.
- Connectivity: The phone has a number of connectivity options, including support for VoIP protocols such as SIP and H.323, as well as support for analog telephone lines.
- Collaboration features: The Part includes a range of collaboration features to facilitate communication and improve productivity. These features include call hold, call transfer, and three-way calling.
- User interface: The phone has an easy-to-use interface with a large, backlit display and intuitive controls.
Compatibility Cisco Voip Phone
The compatibility of the Cisco Part VoIP phone will depend on the specific needs of your network and the devices that you are using with the phone. In general, you will need to consider the following factors when determining the compatibility of this phone:
- Network infrastructure: You will need to make sure that the Part is compatible with your existing network infrastructure, including any routers, switches, and other networking equipment. This may involve considerations such as the type of cables being used and the speed of the network.
- Network protocols: You will need to ensure that the Part is compatible with the network protocols being used on your network. For example, if you are using IPv4, you will need to make sure that the phone supports IPv4.
- Network security: If security is a concern, you will need to make sure that the Part has the security features that you need, such as support for VPNs and encryption.
- Device compatibility: You will need to make sure that the devices that you are connecting to the phone are compatible with the Part. This may involve considerations such as the type of connectors on the devices and the data transfer rate that the devices are capable of supporting.
If you have any specific questions about the compatibility of the Cisco Part or if you are unsure whether it would be suitable for your needs, I recommend consulting the documentation for the phone or reaching out to Cisco support for further assistance.
Deployment and Scalability Options
The Cisco CP-7936 Unified 7936 Conference Station IP Phone is a high-quality audio conferencing solution designed for businesses. To ensure that the phone can be deployed and scaled to meet your business needs, it's important to understand the deployment and scalability options available.
Here are some deployment and scalability options for the Cisco CP-7936:
- On-Premise Deployment: The CP-7936 can be deployed on-premise, where the phone and supporting infrastructure, such as the call manager, are located within your own network. This allows for full control and customization of the phone system.
- Cloud Deployment: The CP-7936 can also be deployed in the cloud, where the phone system and infrastructure are hosted by a third-party provider. This can be a more cost-effective option for smaller businesses that do not want to invest in on-premise infrastructure.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE): The CP-7936 supports Power over Ethernet (PoE), which allows you to power the phone using the same Ethernet cable that connects the phone to the network. This reduces the need for separate power cables and makes it easier to add or remove phones as needed.
- Support for SIP and SCCP: The CP-7936 supports both the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and the Skinny Client Control Protocol (SCCP), which makes it easy to integrate the phone into existing networks and systems.
- Expandable Conference Capabilities: The CP-7936 is designed to provide high-quality audio conferencing capabilities. You can expand the phone's conference capabilities by adding additional conference phones or conference bridges as needed.
General Information about this Cisco CP-7936
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Model Number or SKU# CP-7936
- Product Series: 7900
- Product Name: IP Conference Station 7936
- Product Type: Telephony Equipment
Interfaces / Ports of 7900 Series IP Phone
- Interfaces/Ports: 1 x RJ-45 10/100Base-TX LAN
- Phone Type: IP PHONE
- Interfaces/Ports: 1 x Microphone
Management and Protocols for Conference Station IP Phone
- Protocols: CDP
- Protocols: DHCP
Display & Graphics
- Display Screen: LCD - Pixel-Based
Controls / Indicators
- Buttons & Keys: 3 x Soft Key
- Buttons & Keys: 1 x Menu Navigation Key
- Buttons & Keys: 1 x Volume Control Button
- Status Indicators: Line Status
- Temperature: -22 degrees F (-30.0 degrees C) to 131 degrees F (55.0 degrees C) Storage
- Temperature: 32 degrees F (0.0 degrees C) to 104 degrees F (40.0 degrees C) Operating
- Humidity: 20 to 85% Non-condensing Relative Humidity
- Power Source: PIM
Dimension and Weight
- Height 2.2 Inch
- Width 11.9 Inch
- Depth 12.4 Inch
- Weight 1.8 LBS
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product CP-7936 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.