More Information of this Item
The CP-7975G= is a Cisco 7975G Unified IP Phone that is designed for use in enterprise environments. It is a high-end IP phone that provides advanced features and capabilities for users, including support for wideband audio, color display, and gigabit Ethernet.
The phone has a silver dark gray color, and it has a large, easy-to-use color display that provides easy access to various features and functions. It also has a built-in full-duplex speakerphone, as well as a headset port, which allows for hands-free communication.
The model supports Cisco's Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express, which allows for integration with other Cisco Unified Communications solutions. This allows users to access a wide range of advanced features such as voicemail, call forwarding, and call transfer. Additionally, it supports Cisco's EnergyWise technology, which allows the phone to reduce power consumption and help to lower energy costs.
The model also supports Cisco's Cisco IP Communicator, which is a software-based communication tool that allows users to access the same features and functions of the IP phone from their computers.
All these features make the model an ideal solution for enterprise environments that require advanced communication capabilities, it's designed for users who need to handle large call volumes and require a high level of functionality, such as managers, executives and customer service representatives.
Remote Management Protocol
The Cisco 7975G Unified IP Phone supports several remote management protocols that allow administrators to remotely configure, manage, and troubleshoot the phone.
One of the main remote management protocols supported by the phone is the Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP). SNMP allows administrators to monitor and manage the phone's performance and status using SNMP management software. This allows administrators to quickly detect and resolve problems with the phone, as well as track usage statistics and perform firmware upgrades remotely.
Another remote management protocol supported by the phone is the Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) protocol. CUCM is Cisco's proprietary call control and management platform for IP phones. It allows administrators to centrally manage and configure multiple Cisco IP phones, including the 7975G, from a single web-based interface. This can simplify the process of managing and troubleshooting the phone, and also enables advanced call-handling features such as call routing and voicemail integration.
The phone also supports the Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP) and HTTP (Hypertext Transfer Protocol) for remote firmware upgrade and configuration management.
Interface Provided for Digital Workplace
The Cisco 7975G Unified IP Phone provides a number of interfaces that can be used to integrate the phone into a digital workplace. Some of the main interfaces provided by the phone include:
- Ethernet: The phone has an Ethernet port that can be used to connect it to a local area network (LAN) or wide area network (WAN). This allows the phone to communicate with other devices on the network, such as computers, servers, and other IP phones.
- USB: The phone also has a USB port that can be used to connect a variety of peripheral devices, such as a headset or a thumb drive. This allows users to customize the phone to their specific needs and preferences.
- Bluetooth: The phone also supports Bluetooth for wireless connectivity to other devices such as headsets, mobile phones and other devices.
- Display: The phone has a large, high-resolution color display that can be used to access and interact with a variety of business applications, such as calendars, contact lists, and voicemail. This allows users to easily navigate and access information, even when away from their desk.
- Audio: The phone supports wideband audio for high-fidelity voice communications, and it also has a built-in speakerphone and headset port for hands-free operation.
The phone also supports Cisco's proprietary protocols such as SCCP and SIP and can be integrated with Cisco's Unified Communication Manager (CUCM) for centralized management and advanced call-handling features.
General Information about this Cisco CP-7975G=
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Model Number or SKU# CP-7975G=
- Product Line Unified
- Product Series 7900
- Product Name: 7975G Unified IP Phone
- Product Type: IP Phone-Telephony
Technical Information for Silver Dark Gray IP Phone
- IP Phone Technology VoIP
- Total Number of Phone Lines 8
Interfaces/Ports of 7900 Series IP Phone
- Network (RJ-45) Yes
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports 2
- Headset Port Yes
Management and Protocols
- Communication Protocols SCCP
- Communication Protocols SIP
Display & Graphics
- Screen Type LCD
- Display Color Color
- Color Supported 65556 Colors (16-bit)
- Backlight Yes
- Screen Size 5.6 Inch
- Screen Resolution 320 x 240
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Wide-band Audio
- Eight Programmable Line Keys
- Five Soft Keys
- Lighted Hold Key
- Lighted Menu Key
- Navigation Cluster
- Quick Access To Weather, Stocks, or Any Web Based Information Using XML
- Lighted Message Waiting Indicator
- 320x234 Pixel Touch-sensitive Color Display
- Single Position Footstand
- Volume Control
- 24+ Ring Tones
- Direct Access to Voicemail
- Full Duplex Speakerphone with Acoustic Echo Cancellation
Dimension and Weight
- Height: 8 Inch
- Width: 10.5 Inch
- Depth: 6 Inch
- Weight: 3.5 LBS
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product CP-7975G= at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.