The Cisco Telepresence DX70 Video Conferencing Kit (CP-DX70-W-K9) is a complete video conferencing solution for small to medium-sized meeting rooms. The kit includes a Cisco DX70 endpoint, a camera, a microphone, and a remote control. The DX70 is a high-definition video conferencing system that allows users to make video calls, share content, and collaborate in real-time. It features a large, high-resolution display, a built-in camera, and a wide-angle lens to ensure that everyone in the room is seen and heard clearly. The kit also includes a microphone that captures clear audio and a remote control that allows for easy control of the system. The DX70 also includes dual-screen support, which allows users to share content on two screens at the same time, and it supports various video codecs such as H.264, H.263, and H.261 which provides flexibility in choosing the right video codec for a particular scenario.
Performance and Reliability
The Cisco Telepresence DX70 Video Conferencing Kit is designed to provide high performance and reliability for small to medium-sized meeting rooms. The DX70 endpoint included in the kit is designed to deliver high-definition video and audio quality, which ensures that everyone in the room is seen and heard clearly. The built-in camera and microphone are designed to capture clear images and audio, which helps to ensure that the video and audio quality is consistent throughout the call.
The DX70 also features a large, high-resolution display, which ensures that everyone in the room can see the video and content clearly. The wide-angle lens of the camera ensures that everyone in the room is captured, even if they are sitting on the edges of the room. The DX70 also supports dual-screen, which allows users to share content on two screens simultaneously, which helps to improve collaboration and productivity.
In terms of reliability, the DX70 is designed to be easy to use and set up, which helps to minimize the risk of technical issues. The system is also designed to be highly scalable, which makes it suitable for small to medium-sized meeting rooms. The DX70 also supports various video codecs such as H.264, H.263, and H.261 which gives flexibility in choosing the right video codec for a particular scenario.
The Cisco Telepresence DX70 Video Conferencing Kit (CP-DX70-W-K9) is compliant with a number of industry standards that help to ensure that the system is compatible with other equipment and networks. Some of the key compliant standards for the DX70 include:
- H.323: This is a standard for transmitting real-time audio, video, and data over IP networks. This means that the DX70 can work with other H.323-compliant systems, such as other video conferencing systems and gatekeepers.
- SIP: This is a standard for initiating, maintaining, modifying and terminating real-time sessions that involve video, voice, messaging and other communications between IP endpoints.
- H.264: H.264 is a video compression standard that is widely used in video conferencing systems. This means that the DX70 can work with other H.264-compliant systems, which ensures that the video quality is high and the bandwidth requirements are low.
- H.263: H.263 is a video compression standard which is older than H.264 but still widely used in video conferencing.
- H.261: H.261 is a video compression standard that is widely used in video conferencing systems.
The DX70 also supports various other industry standards such as TIP, H.239, BFCP, H.460, H.224, H.225, H.245, and H.281. These standards help to ensure that the system is compatible with other equipment and networks and can work with other video conferencing systems.
In addition to these standards, the DX70 also supports various security protocols such as HTTPS, SSH, SFTP, and SNMPv3, which helps to ensure that the system is secure and that data is protected while it is transmitted over the network.
General Information about this Cisco CP-DX70-W-K9
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Model Number or SKU# CP-DX70-W-K9
- Product Series: DX
- Product Model: DX70
- Product Name: DX70 Video Conference Equipment
- Device Type: Video conferencing kit-Telephony
Technical Information for Video Conference Equipment
- ITU-T Recommendation: SIP
- Product Type: Telepresence
Expansion / Connectivity of Conferencing Kit
- Interfaces 2 x network - Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T - RJ-45 ¦ 1 x display / video - HDMI input ¦ 1 x display / video - HDMI output ¦ 1 x USB 2.0 - 5 pin Micro-USB Type B ¦ 1 x USB 2.0 - 4 pin USB Type B ¦ 3 x USB 2.0 - 4 pin USB Type A
- Diagonal Size 14"
- Native Resolution 1920 x 1080
- Image Aspect Ratio 16:9
- Image Brightness 300 cd/m2
- Image Contrast Ratio 700:1
- Response Time 25 ms
- Monitor Features LED-backlit, 10-point multi-touch
- Maximum Video Resolution (Content): 1920 x 1080
- Maximum Frame Rate: 60 fps
- Video Encoding: H.264
- Audio Encoding: G.711a
- Audio Encoding: G.711u
- Audio Encoding: G.729a
- Audio Encoding: G.729ab
Network & Communication
- Network Technology: 10/100/1000Base-T
- Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
- Wireless LAN: Yes
- Network (RJ-45): Yes
- USB: Yes
Dimension and Weight
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Height: 14.8 Inch
- Width: 13.9 Inch
- Depth: 2.5 Inch
- Weight (Approximate): 7.50 LBS
About New Bulk Pack Products
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product CP-DX70-W-K9 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.