More Features of Cisco Video Conference Kit
Here are some additional features of This Product Cisco DX80 Video Conference Kit:
Full HD video: This Product supports Full HD video resolution of up to 1080p, which allows for high-quality video and clear, crisp images.
- Touchscreen display: This Product has a 23-inch Full HD touchscreen display, which allows you to easily control the video conferencing system and provides clear, crisp images.
- Dual cameras: This Product includes dual cameras that allow you to switch between different viewing angles during a video conference.
- Wide-angle lens: This Product's camera has a wide-angle lens, which allows it to capture a larger field of view and makes it easier to include multiple people in the frame.
- Audio: This Product has advanced audio capabilities, including a built-in microphone and speaker, as well as support for external headsets and microphones. This allows you to enjoy clear, high-quality audio during video conferences.
- Connectivity: This Product supports a range of connectivity options, including Ethernet, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth, which allow you to easily connect to your network and other devices.
Here are some additional specifications of the Cisco CP-DX80-K9 Ethernet 10/100/1000Base-T Video Conference Kit:
- Video: This Product supports Full HD video resolution of up to 1080p at 30 frames per second. It has a 23-inch Full HD touchscreen display and dual cameras with a wide-angle lens.
- Audio: This Product has a built-in microphone and speaker and supports external headsets and microphones. It supports audio codecs such as G.711, G.729, and G.722.
- Connectivity: This Product has a Gigabit Ethernet port (10/100/1000Base-T) and supports Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity. It also has HDMI and USB ports.
- Compatibility: This Product is compatible with a variety of video conferencing software and services, including Cisco Webex and Skype for Business.
- Operating system: This Product runs on the Android operating system.
- Power requirements: This Product requires a power supply of 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz and has a power consumption of 50 watts.
- Physical dimensions: This Product has dimensions of 22.3 inches (W) x 16.6 inches (D) x 2.6 inches (H) and weighs approximately 15.7 pounds.
- Operating temperature: This Product has an operating temperature range of 32
Reliability of Video Conference Kit
This Product Cisco DX80 Video Conference Kit is designed to be a reliable solution for enterprise video conferencing needs. Here are some specific ways in which This Product delivers reliability:
Redundant power supplies: This Product is equipped with redundant power supplies to ensure that the device stays online even if one power supply fails.
Redundant fan trays: This Product has redundant fan trays to keep the system cool and prevent overheating.
Dual images: This Product has dual images, which means that it can run two different software images at the same time. If one image fails, the device can switch to the other image automatically, providing a level of redundancy and failover protection.
High availability (HA) support: This Product supports high availability (HA) configurations, which allows you to set up multiple video conferencing systems in a failover configuration to ensure that your video conferencing remains available even if one system fails.
Automatic failover: This Product includes automatic failover capabilities, which means that it can detect when a failure occurs and automatically switch to a redundant system to keep your video conferencing running smoothly.
General Information about this Cisco CP-DX80-K9
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Model Number or SKU# CP-DX80-K9
- Product Series DX
- Product Model DX80
- Product Type: Video Conference Kit
Interfaces/Ports for Video Conference Kit
- Video Conference Kit: Telephony Equipment
- HDMI In Yes
- HDMI Out Yes
- Network (RJ-45) Yes
- USB Yes
- Number of HDMI Inputs 1
- Number of HDMI Outputs 1
Network & Communication of Ethernet Conference Kit
- Network Technology 10/100/1000Base-T
- Ethernet Technology Gigabit Local area network
- Video System NTSC
- Maximum Video Resolution (Live) 1920 x 1080
- Maximum Frame Rate 30 fps
- Video Encoding H.264
- Audio Encoding G.729a
- Audio Encoding G.711a
- Audio Encoding G.729ab
- Audio Encoding G.711u
- Audio Encoding G.722
- A dedicated, always-on HD video communication system
- An IP phone that provides essential features for knowledge workers
- A high-quality audio system for speakerphone
- A 23-inch 16:9 screen that provides an engaging experience for video calls
- A multitouch capacitive touchscreen that provides an elegant and powerful user interface
- A self-provisioning device that is simple for users to take out of the box and start using quickly
- Easy "One-Button-To-Push" (OBTP) calling that integrates with common calendaring programs
- Flexible registration models on-premises and in the cloud through Cisco Webex
- Ability for administrators to use Cisco Expressway™ Series for the secure connection of their remote workers
- Included: Screen cleaning cloth, HDMI cable (2m), USB cable (2m), Ethernet cable (2.9m), and power supply.
- Includes Atlas 1-Year Warranty with Extended Warranty options available!
- EN 61000-3-2, EN 61000-3-3, EN55024, EN55022 Class B, UL 60950-1, EN 60950-1,
- EN 301.893, FCC CFR47 Part 15 B, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1-07, Directive 2004/108/EC,
- Directive 2006/95/EC, Directive 2002/96/EC, Directive 2009/125/EC, Directive 2011/65/EU, EN 300 328, EN 301 489
- Min Operating Temperature : 32 °F
- Max Operating Temperature : 104 °F
- Humidity Range Operating : 10 - 90% (non-condensing)
Dimension and Weight
- Height 20.2 Inch
- Width 22.2 Inch
- Depth 3.5 Inch
- Weight 15.65 LBS
About Refurbished Products
Telephony technology deals with the interaction between two or parties that are physically distant. The interaction often involves electronic voice communication, videoconferencing, text messages, and faxing. Telephony has now evolved into the internet sphere, allowing users to communicate via IP (Internet Protocol) networks. This is done at lower costs than the traditional telephonic systems. IP telephonic systems can be found on a host of computing devices such as PCs, desktop computers, smartphones, and tablets.
Users need to invest in reliable, scalable, and robust telephony equipment to help meet enterprise needs. Every business needs to constantly communicate with employees, suppliers, and customers for improved business performance. There are a series of smart features of available telephony equipment that users can benefit from. These include real-time telephone calls, video conferencing, privacy protection, faxing, instant messaging, and more.
These high-end technologies are ideal for several organizations that require an improved approach to their telephony networking. That way, they can be sure of maximizing business mobility and continuity.
Several types of office phone systems are available to be employed by users. These phone systems run on different technology platforms. They can make use of VoIP, PBX, or analog. A user's telephone system choice will depend on the extensions, business applications, wiring, and budget. There are three major types that users can choose from, and they include KSU, PBX, and VoIP.
KSU (Key System Unit)
The Key System Unit is a multi-line telephony system that performs under a central control device. Present key system units now offer users with advanced features for businesses with up to 75 employees. These types of systems are often known as a hybrid telephone system. They incorporate the features of both key and PBX systems, offering improved efficiency. A great advantage of key systems is that the users can expand them as the business expands, and more employees are available.
PBX (Private Branch Exchange)
Larger businesses employ these types of telephony systems. They can accommodate well over 75 employees, and they have several advanced features standard on them. These systems offer increased flexibility, which allows them to be used for complex operations in business environments. Their flexibility and customizable features ensure that they offer good value for money.
VoIP (Voice over IP)
This type is the latest telephonic system that allows businesses to connect in different locations. These locations can be within a locale or other places in the world. VoIP telephony equipment works by sending voice calls via the internet without the need for traditional telephones.
VoIP technology enables businesses to communicate with remote workers and branch offices. That is, users can place and receive calls anywhere in the world with the same number. The traditional VoIP technology allows companies to own and manage the telephony equipment themselves. On the other hand, the hosted VoIP system is controlled by a service provider.Cloud-based telephony equipment manages and maintains a company's communication, relieving the IT department of such duties. That way, it frees up time and allows employees to focus on other important tasks.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product CP-DX80-K9 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Telephony
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.