A Reliable Power Cord for Your Networking Devices
If you're looking for a reliable power cord for your Cisco networking devices that uses the CP-PWR-CORD-NA= standard, there are a few things to consider:
- Length: Make sure to choose a power cord that is long enough to reach your power outlet comfortably. The standard length for this power cord is 8 feet.
- Compatibility: Ensure that the power cord is compatible with your Cisco device. The CP-PWR-CORD-NA= standard is a North American standard, so if you are located outside of North America, you may need to check if the power cord is compatible with the power outlets in your region.
- Quality: Choose a high-quality power cord that is built to last. Look for cords that have sturdy connectors and are made from durable materials.
- Brand: Consider purchasing a power cord from a reputable brand or directly from Cisco to ensure that you are getting a genuine product.
- Safety: Always prioritize safety when purchasing a power cord. Look for cords that are UL listed and have undergone rigorous testing to ensure they meet safety standards.
Power Up Your Cisco Equipment with the CP-PWR-CORD-NA= Standard Power Cord
The Cisco CP-PWR-CORD-NA= standard power cord is a crucial component for powering up your Cisco equipment. Here are the steps to properly power up your Cisco equipment using the CP-PWR-CORD-NA= power cord:
- Ensure that your Cisco device is turned off before plugging in the power cord.
- Connect one end of the power cord to the power supply unit of your Cisco device.
- Plug the other end of the power cord into a power outlet. Make sure that the power outlet is capable of providing the appropriate voltage and amperage required by your Cisco device.
- Turn on your Cisco device and allow it to fully boot up.
- Monitor your device to ensure that it is functioning properly and receiving sufficient power.
It's important to note that if you are using a power strip or surge protector, make sure that it is capable of handling the voltage and amperage required by your Cisco device. Additionally, make sure that your power cord and power supply unit are not damaged or frayed, as this can cause electrical issues and potentially damage your device
Environmental Considerations and Certifications
The Cisco CP-PWR-CORD-NA= is a standard power cord used to connect a variety of Cisco networking devices to a power source. In terms of environmental considerations, the following points should be noted:
- Energy efficiency: Cisco designs its power cords to be energy efficient, reducing the amount of power consumed by the device and minimizing energy waste.
- Recycling: Cisco promotes responsible disposal of its products and encourages customers to recycle their old power cords through local recycling programs.
- Materials: The Cisco CP-PWR-CORD-NA=is constructed using high-quality materials to ensure durability and reduce the need for frequent replacements.
As for certifications, the CP-PWR-CORD-NA= complies with various international safety and environmental standards, such as:
- RoHS: The Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive limits the use of certain hazardous materials in electrical and electronic equipment.
- WEEE: The Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive requires manufacturers to take responsibility for the disposal of their products at the end of their life cycle.
- REACH: The Registration, Evaluation, Authorization, and Restriction of Chemicals regulation regulates the use of chemicals in products to ensure their safety for human health and the environment.
- UL: The Underwriters Laboratories certification ensures that the power cord meets strict safety standards.
- CE: The CE mark indicates that the power cord complies with the European Union's health, safety, and environmental protection requirements.
General Information about this Cisco CP-PWR-CORD-NA=
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Part Number or SKU# CP-PWR-CORD-NA=
- Product Type: Standard Power Cord
- Device Supported: IP Phone System
- Cisco Ip Phones:
- 12 Sp+
- 30 Vip
About Refurbished Products
Different applications require different types of power cords. The kind of power cord that you will buy also depends on your country or region. There are different power cable standards depending on the geographical location. That means you have a challenging task when shopping for power cords for the first time. But in many cases, people are looking for a replacement. So, what are the different power cord types to consider?
The IEC 60320 Standards
This is the standard for many power cords rated for a voltage below 250 volts. It is important to note that different countries use different IEC power cord standards, as we will see shortly. Usually, the letter C is appended to the specification number to represent the connector type. Different combinations exist, but we will go through the most common ones.
- C13: Commonly used for supplying power to computing devices such as the CPU, monitor, servers, etc. They are the most common standards. They are connected to C14 receptacles, usually attached to the target device.
- C15: Power cords with C15 connectors are commonly used in applications where high temperatures are involved. Such applications include computer networking closets and PoE switches, which are highly rated for power usage.
- C19: These are used for applications that require high current. Some of the places where you would consider such connectors are the enterprise-class servers, data center rack-mount PDUs, etc.
Power cord types depend on the connector at either end of it. Examples include C13-C14, C13-SEV, C13-SI, C20-C15, C20-C19, etc.
The North American NEMA 5-15P
NEMA standards are commonly used in most North American Countries such as the US and Canada. That is because of the type of wall receptacles in these countries. The letters P and R are appended to the standards to represent plug and receptacle, respectively. For example, you can have a power cord labeled as NEMA 5-15P to C13 or NEMA 5-15P to NEMA 5-15R.
Buy Power Cord of the Right Length
Apart from the electrical rating that we hurriedly check, you also need to get the cable length right. That is important to reduce transmission losses. At ALLHDD, you will find the best cable sizes for every application. Whether you need power cords for catalyst or any other use, we have the right size. Buy 6 feet, 14 feet, 2.5M, or any cable length only at ALLHDD and at the best price.
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.