One of the key features of the CS-KITPLUS-K9 is its support for 4K video resolution, which provides highly detailed and lifelike images. It also supports a range of audio technologies, including beamforming microphones and advanced noise reduction, to ensure clear and natural-sounding audio.
Overall, this Product is a powerful and feature-rich video conferencing system that is well-suited for use in a variety of settings, including corporate offices, educational institutions, and other organizations. It is designed to be easy to set up and use, and can be configured and managed through a web-based interface or a centralized management system.
It is a reliable and feature-rich solution that can help you to easily connect with others for video and audio meetings.The Cisco Room Kit Plus is a high-quality video conferencing system designed for use in medium to large meeting rooms. It is a reliable and feature-rich solution that can help you to easily connect with others for video and audio meetings. The kit includes a codec plus telephony conferencing system, which allows you to make and receive phone calls through the system, as well as a range of other features such as support for dual displays and wireless presentation. The system is also compatible with a range of other Cisco collaboration products, allowing you to easily integrate it into your existing workflow. In general, the Cisco Room Kit Plus is a reliable and feature-rich video conferencing system that is well-suited for use in medium to large meeting rooms.
The Cisco CS-KITPLUS-K9 Room Kit Plus is a comprehensive video conferencing solution that is designed to make video conferencing in small to medium-sized meeting rooms easy and effective. The kit includes a codec plus quad camera, which provides advanced video and audio capabilities to enhance the overall quality of your video conferencing experience. Here are some additional information that may help:
- The codec is powered by the Cisco Webex Teams platform, which delivers high-quality video, audio, and content collaboration capabilities.
- The quad camera included in the kit has a 90-degree field of view and can cover up to 15'x12' room size which is ideal for smaller conference rooms.
- The kit includes a built-in microphone that provides a wide range of coverage for the room, and also supports additional external microphones to be added for expanded coverage.
- The codec supports both H.323 and SIP protocols which allows it to be integrated with a wide range of video conferencing systems.
- The kit also supports Cisco Webex Teams for collaboration and integration with other Cisco Webex devices.
- The kit is designed for easy installation and management, with an intuitive web-based user interface that makes it easy to set up and control your video conferencing system.
General Information about this Cisco CS-KITPLUS-K9
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Part Number or SKU# CS-KITPLUS-K9
- Product Type: Telephony Conferencing Kit
Technical Information for Video Conferencing Kit
- VoIP Protocols: H.323
- Voice Codecs: G.711, G.722, G.729, G.722.1, AAC-LD, Opus
- Video Codecs: H.264
- Device Type: Phone Accessories
- Quality of Service: IEEE 802.1Q (VLAN), Differentiated Services (DiffServ), IEEE 802.1p
- IP Address Assignment: DHCP
- Security IEEE: 802.1X, H.235 v3
- Network Protocols: HTTP, DNS, HTTPS, NTP
Video I/O & Audio & Modem of HDMI Video Conferencing Kit
- Digital Signaling Protocol: H.323, SIP, H.460.18, H.460.19, BFCP
- Data Compression Protocol: H.264
- Features DTMF: decoding
- Type Digital video camera (color): external
- Interface Type: HDMI
- Digital Video Capture Resolution: 3840 x 2160, 1080p
- Supported Display Graphics: 3840x2160
- Digital Video Standard: High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI)
- Audio Input 6 microphones: integrated
- Audio Output: Speaker(s)
- Frequency Response: 70 - 20000 Hz
Networking of Audio conferencing kit
- Connectivity Technology: Wireless, wired
- Data Link Protocol: Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.0 LE
- Network / Transport Protocol: NTP, DHCP, DNS
- Features DiffServ support, wall mountable, Quality of Service (QoS), SSH support, Audio Return Channel (ARC), 4K resolution support, security lock slot (cable lock sold separately), automatic gain control (AGC), 802.1x authentication, URI Dialing, administrator's password
- Compliant Standards: IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.1x
- Quad Camera and Touch: 10
Expansion / Connectivity
- 2 x display/video - HDMI input - 19 pin HDMI Type A
- 1 x display/video - HDMI input - 19 pin HDMI Type A
- 2 x display/video - HDMI output - 19 pin HDMI Type A
- 1 x audio - output - mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm
- 1 x audio - output - RCA
- 3 x audio - input - mini-phone 3.5 mm
- 3 x network - RJ-45
- 1 x USB 2.0
- High-quality 20 kHz audio
- Subwoofer line out for Quad Camera
- Prepared for inductive loop (line out)
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC)
- Automatic noise reduction
- Active lip synchronization
- Power Device Power supply: External
- Voltage Required: AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)
- Power Consumption Operational: 70 Watt
Dimensions & Weight
- Width: 37.4 inch
- Height: 4.7 inch
- Depth: 4.0 inch
- Weight: 10.6 LBS
- Cables Included 1 x network cable - 8 m
- Mounting Kit Included
- Compliant Standards: AES, RoHS, WEEE, CEC, Directive 2002/96/EC, Directive 2011/65/EU, FCC CFR47 Part 15 B Class A, Directive 2014/35/EU, Directive 2014/30/EU, Directive 2014/53/EU
Telephony technology deals with the interaction between two or parties that are physically distant. The interaction often involves electronic voice communication, videoconferencing, text messages, and faxing. Telephony has now evolved into the internet sphere, allowing users to communicate via IP (Internet Protocol) networks. This is done at lower costs than the traditional telephonic systems. IP telephonic systems can be found on a host of computing devices such as PCs, desktop computers, smartphones, and tablets.
Users need to invest in reliable, scalable, and robust telephony equipment to help meet enterprise needs. Every business needs to constantly communicate with employees, suppliers, and customers for improved business performance. There are a series of smart features of available telephony equipment that users can benefit from. These include real-time telephone calls, video conferencing, privacy protection, faxing, instant messaging, and more.
These high-end technologies are ideal for several organizations that require an improved approach to their telephony networking. That way, they can be sure of maximizing business mobility and continuity.
Several types of office phone systems are available to be employed by users. These phone systems run on different technology platforms. They can make use of VoIP, PBX, or analog. A user's telephone system choice will depend on the extensions, business applications, wiring, and budget. There are three major types that users can choose from, and they include KSU, PBX, and VoIP.
KSU (Key System Unit)
The Key System Unit is a multi-line telephony system that performs under a central control device. Present key system units now offer users with advanced features for businesses with up to 75 employees. These types of systems are often known as a hybrid telephone system. They incorporate the features of both key and PBX systems, offering improved efficiency. A great advantage of key systems is that the users can expand them as the business expands, and more employees are available.
PBX (Private Branch Exchange)
Larger businesses employ these types of telephony systems. They can accommodate well over 75 employees, and they have several advanced features standard on them. These systems offer increased flexibility, which allows them to be used for complex operations in business environments. Their flexibility and customizable features ensure that they offer good value for money.
VoIP (Voice over IP)
This type is the latest telephonic system that allows businesses to connect in different locations. These locations can be within a locale or other places in the world. VoIP telephony equipment works by sending voice calls via the internet without the need for traditional telephones.
VoIP technology enables businesses to communicate with remote workers and branch offices. That is, users can place and receive calls anywhere in the world with the same number. The traditional VoIP technology allows companies to own and manage the telephony equipment themselves. On the other hand, the hosted VoIP system is controlled by a service provider.Cloud-based telephony equipment manages and maintains a company's communication, relieving the IT department of such duties. That way, it frees up time and allows employees to focus on other important tasks.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product CS-KITPLUS-K9 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Telephony
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.