Overview of Telepresence
The Cisco TelePresence Codec C40 (CTS-C40-K9) is a high-definition video conferencing device that enables organizations to hold virtual meetings and presentations with remote participants. The device provides an immersive telepresence experience, allowing remote participants to feel like they are in the same room with their colleagues.
The CTS-C40-K9 supports full-motion video and high-fidelity audio, and features an intuitive user interface for controlling the video conference. It can be integrated with a variety of other Cisco telepresence and collaboration technologies, including web conferencing and collaboration tools, for a seamless and integrated experience.
The codec supports multiple video and audio inputs, including 1080p and 720p video resolution and multiple microphone and speaker options. It also includes advanced features such as automatic camera control, network diagnostics and quality monitoring, and compatibility with industry-standard protocols and standards.
Key Features of Video Conferencing Device
The Cisco TelePresence Codec C40 (CTS-C40-K9) is a high-end video conferencing device that offers the following key features:
- High Definition Video: The CTS-C40-K9 supports up to 1080p resolution for crystal clear video quality.
- Multiple Video Inputs: The device supports multiple video inputs including HDMI, RGB, and component.
- Dual Monitor Support: The CTS-C40-K9 supports dual monitor display for improved collaboration and productivity.
- Advanced Video Processing: The device features advanced video processing algorithms for noise reduction, color correction, and image enhancement.
- Scalable Architecture: The CTS-C40-K9 has a scalable architecture that allows for easy integration with other video conferencing systems.
- Interoperability: The device is compatible with multiple video conferencing standards, including H.323 and SIP.
- Remote Management: The CTS-C40-K9 can be remotely managed and monitored through the Cisco TelePresence Management Suite.
- High-Quality Audio: The device features advanced audio processing algorithms for clear and natural sound quality.
- Network Connectivity: The CTS-C40-K9 supports both wired and wireless network connections for easy integration into your existing network infrastructure.
- Security: The device features built-in security measures to ensure the confidentiality and integrity of video conferencing sessions.
Management and Configuration
The Cisco TelePresence Codec C40 (CTS-C40-K9) can be managed and configured through the device's web interface or through a remote management tool like Cisco's TelePresence Management Suite (TMS). The following steps outline the basic process for managing and configuring the CTS-C40-K9:
- Access the web interface: To access the web interface, you'll need to connect to the device's IP address using a web browser. The default IP address is 192.168.1.100.
- Login to the web interface: Once you're connected to the device, you'll need to log in using the default username and password, which are both "admin".
- Configure basic settings: From the web interface, you can configure basic settings like network information, display settings, and audio settings.
- Manage video inputs and outputs: The CTS-C40-K9 has several video inputs and outputs that can be managed and configured through the web interface. This includes the ability to set the video format, resolution, and frame rate for each input and output.
- Configure video call settings: You can configure settings for video calls, such as the call priority, call quality, and video layout.
- Manage audio inputs and outputs: The device has several audio inputs and outputs that can be managed and configured, including the ability to set the audio format and volume for each input and output.
- Monitor and manage the device remotely: You can use the Cisco TelePresence Management Suite (TMS) to monitor and manage the CTS-C40-K9 remotely. This includes the ability to remotely manage video calls, monitor device status, and update firmware.
General Information about this Cisco CTS-C40-K9
- Manufacturer : Cisco
- Model Number or SKU# CTS-C40-K9
- Product Line TelePresence
- Product Model Codec C40
- Product Name TelePresence Codec C40 Web conference Appliance
- Product Type Web Conference Appliance
Technical Information of Cisco Telepresence
- ITU-T Recommendation H.323
- Video Bridging Point-to-Point
- Image Sensor Size 1/3
- Image Sensor Type CMOS
- Graphics Modes WUXGA
- Video System NTSC/PAL
- Maximum Video Resolution 1920 x 1200
- Maximum Frame Rate 60 fps
- Video Encoding H.261
- Video Encoding H.263
- Video Encoding H.263+
- Video Encoding H.264
- Video Encoding H.239
- Audio Encoding G.711
- Audio Encoding G.722
- Audio Encoding G.722.1
Network & Communication for Web conference Appliance
- Ethernet Technology Gigabit Ethernet
- S-Video In Yes
- DVI In Yes
- DVI Out Yes
- HDMI In Yes
- HDMI Out Yes
- Audio Line In Yes
- Audio Line Out Yes
- Network (RJ-45) Yes
- USB Yes
- Serial Port Yes
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports 2
- Number of S-Video Inputs 1
- Number of DVI In 1
- Number of DVI Out 1
- Number of HDMI Inputs 2
- Number of HDMI Outputs 1
- Number of Audio Line In 4
- Number of Audio Line Out 2
- Package Contents TelePresence Codec C40 Web conference Appliance
- Wireless Remote Control
- Rack Mounting Ears
- LAN Cable
- Power Cable
- Video Features Native 16:9 Widescreen
- Advanced Screen Layouts
- Intelligent Video Management
- Local Auto Layou
- CD-Quality 20KHz Mono and Stereo
- Two separate acoustic echo cancellers
- 2-port Audio mixer
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC)
- Automatic Noise Reduction
- Active lip synchronization
- 4-way SIP/H.323 MultiSite. Resolution up to w576p30
- Full individual audio and video transcoding
- Individual layouts in multisite CP (takes out SelfView)
- H.323/SIP/VoIP in the same conference
- Support for Presentation (H.239/BFCP) from any participant at resolutions up to WXGAp30
- Best Impression (Automatic CP Layouts)
- H.264, Encryption, Dual Stream from any site
- IP Down speeding
- Dial in/Dial out
Additional telephone call
- Conference rates up to 10 Mbps
- IP Network Features:
- DNS lookup for service configuration
- Differentiated Services (QoS)
- IP adaptive bandwidth management (including flow control)
- Auto gatekeeper discovery
- Dynamic play out and lip-sync buffering
- H.245 DTMF tones in H.323
- Date and Time support via NTP
- Packet Loss based Down speeding
- URI Dialing
- 802.1x Network authentication
- Clear Path
Please contact us over the phone or ask for live chat/help if you have any questions about the estimated time of arrival for any "lead time required" item.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product CTS-C40-K9 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.