Advanced Security Features
EHWIC-VA-DSL-A (Enhanced High-Speed WAN Interface Card - VDSL and ADSL) is a multi-mode internal module for Cisco routers that provides advanced security features. Some of the key security features of EHWIC-VA-DSL-A include:
- Advanced Firewall Protection: EHWIC-VA-DSL-A provides advanced firewall protection through the integration of stateful firewall, access control lists (ACLs), and Network Address Translation (NAT).
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) Support: EHWIC-VA-DSL-A supports various VPN protocols such as IPsec, PPTP, and L2TP, allowing secure remote access and communication between network devices.
- IP Security (IPsec) Support: EHWIC-VA-DSL-A provides support for IPsec, a secure protocol used to encrypt and authenticate IP packets, to secure data transmission over the internet.
- Advanced Threat Protection: EHWIC-VA-DSL-A provides advanced threat protection features such as intrusion prevention, antivirus, and anti-spam protection to secure the network from cyber threats.
- Network Admission Control (NAC): EHWIC-VA-DSL-A provides Network Admission Control (NAC), which enforces security policies and controls access to the network.
- Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting (AAA) Support: EHWIC-VA-DSL-A provides support for AAA, which allows for secure authentication, authorization, and accounting of network devices and users.
These advanced security features make EHWIC-VA-DSL-A an ideal solution for organizations looking to secure their networks and protect their critical data.
Key Features and Benefits
EHWIC-VA-DSL-A (Enhanced High-Speed WAN Interface Card - VDSL and ADSL) is a multi-mode internal module for Cisco routers that provides high-speed connectivity for both VDSL and ADSL technologies.
Some of the key features of EHWIC-VA-DSL-A include:
- Multi-mode Support: EHWIC-VA-DSL-A supports both VDSL and ADSL technologies, allowing organizations to deploy a single module to support both types of WAN connections.
- High-Speed Connectivity: EHWIC-VA-DSL-A provides high-speed connectivity, with data rates up to 100 Mbps for VDSL and up to 24 Mbps for ADSL.
- Quality of Service (QoS): EHWIC-VA-DSL-A supports Quality of Service (QoS) features, allowing organizations to prioritize network traffic and ensure high-quality delivery of critical applications.
- Easy Installation: EHWIC-VA-DSL-A is easy to install, with a simple plug-and-play design that makes it quick and easy to add to an existing network.
- Cost-Effective: EHWIC-VA-DSL-A provides a cost-effective solution for organizations looking to upgrade their WAN connectivity, as it eliminates the need for multiple modules to support different WAN technologies.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
EHWIC-VA-DSL-A (Enhanced High-Speed WAN Interface Card - VDSL and ADSL) is a multi-mode internal module for Cisco routers, and here are some frequently asked questions about this module:
- What is EHWIC-VA-DSL-A? EHWIC-VA-DSL-A is a multi-mode internal module for Cisco routers that provides high-speed WAN connectivity for both VDSL and ADSL technologies.
- What are the supported technologies for EHWIC-VA-DSL-A? EHWIC-VA-DSL-A supports both VDSL and ADSL technologies.
- How fast is the connectivity provided by EHWIC-VA-DSL-A? EHWIC-VA-DSL-A provides data rates up to 100 Mbps for VDSL and up to 24 Mbps for ADSL.
- Does EHWIC-VA-DSL-A support Quality of Service (QoS)? Yes, EHWIC-VA-DSL-A supports QoS features.
- How easy is it to install EHWIC-VA-DSL-A? EHWIC-VA-DSL-A is easy to install, with a simple plug-and-play design that makes it quick and easy to add to an existing network.
- Is EHWIC-VA-DSL-A cost-effective? Yes, EHWIC-VA-DSL-A provides a cost-effective solution for organizations looking to upgrade their WAN connectivity, as it eliminates the need for multiple modules to support different WAN technologies.
- Does EHWIC-VA-DSL-A provide advanced security features? Yes, EHWIC-VA-DSL-A provides advanced security features such as firewall protection, VPN support, IPsec support, and advanced threat protection.
General Information about this Cisco EHWIC-VA-DSL-A
- Manufacturer: Cisco Systems, Inc
- MPN: EHWIC-VA-DSL-A
- Sub-Type: Modem
- Product Model: EHWIC-VA-DSL-A
- Product Name: EHWIC-VA-DSL-A EHWIC Module
- Product Type: HWIC
- SKU: EHWIC-VA-DSL-A
Technical Information Cisco EHWIC-VA-DSL-A
- Application/Usage Data Networking
- Application/Usage Wide Area Network
- Interfaces/Ports 1 x ADSLoPOTS WAN
- Interfaces/Ports Details 1 x RJ-11 ADSLoPOTS Network WAN
- Connectivity Media Phone Cable ADSLoPOTS
- Data Transfer Rate 100 Mbps ADSLoPOTS
Dimensions & Weight
- Height: 0.7 Inch
- Width: 3.1 Inch
- Depth: 4.4 Inch
- Weight (Approximate): 0.20 lb
Sending and receiving data over a cable, phone line, or satellite connection has become easier with these robust modem solutions. These networking modems help users to convert data to signal for quick transmission easily.
Analog telephone transmissions were one of the most popular ways to connect to the internet. Now, users can leverage the improved technologies in the networking modem for better two-way connections.
The modems convert data between an analog format and a digital format. There are even more sophisticated choices that offer simpler signaling. Thus, they do not require any analog-to-digital conversion.
Users must begin to see networking modems among the most crucial networking hardware devices. Networking on the internet has never been easy. With options available at AllHDD, modulation of signals for easy encoding of digital information has become easier.
Also, these high-quality models can help demodulate these signals for quicker decoding of transmitted information. In short, users can be sure of decoding and reproduction of digital information with the networking modem.
Unlike cables and ADSL options, a networking modem will help you connect to the internet much faster. There are different classes of modems available based on the information they carry at a given period. The most important version of the modem users will find here include the following:
- Onboard Modem. This type of networking modem is built onto the motherboard of computers or other networking devices. Once installed, they are irremovable. The only way to disable them is through a jumper or a kind of BIOS setup.
- Internal Modem. This is a type of high-quality modem that is connected to a PCI slot in newer desktops, laptops, or servers. They also connect effectively to the ISA slot on older networking devices.
- External Modem. This is the type that users will get in a box to connect to the computer externally. These modems connect to servers, computers, or workstations via serial ports or USB ports.
- Broadband Modem. This class of networking modems uses advanced techniques for network signaling. That way, they achieve improved network speeds than previous generations' modems. When users need a high-speed networking modem, either wireless or otherwise, it is available.
Key Features for Enhanced Internet Connection
- Data/Voice. These modems can easily switch between data communication and voice communication. To achieve this, users will have to get modems with voice capability.
- Auto-Answer. They have the ability to answer a phone call after the phone has rung for a set period of time.
- V.90. For optimal speed communication, the modems come standard with V.90. The earlier versions of modems were multiple standards. However, the 56K networking modem options available today use V.90 standard.
- Fax. Some of these modems can easily send and receive fax messages. However, users will need to install the proper software before this can occur.
To throw the usefulness up a notch, manufacturers now produce modem-router combo. The combination of a router and a modem makes connecting to and dispersing the internet much easier. They also have the advantage of taking up less space when combined.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product EHWIC-VA-DSL-A at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.