Antivirus and Antispyware Protection
The FPR1120-ASA-K9 Cisco Firepower 1120 ASA Appliance includes antivirus and antispyware protection as part of its advanced threat protection capabilities. This helps protect against malware and other malicious software that can compromise network security and data privacy.
The antivirus and antispyware protection on the FPR1120-ASA-K9 appliance is provided through Cisco's Advanced Malware Protection (AMP) technology. This technology uses a combination of signature-based detection, behavioral analysis, and machine learning to detect and block known and unknown threats.
The AMP technology on the FPR1120-ASA-K9 appliance is designed to be highly effective at detecting and blocking malware, including viruses, worms, Trojans, and spyware. It can also detect and block fileless malware, which is a type of malware that resides only in memory and can be difficult to detect using traditional antivirus methods.
In addition to its detection capabilities, the AMP technology on the FPR1120-ASA-K9 appliance also provides remediation capabilities. If a malware infection is detected, the AMP technology can automatically isolate and contain the infected device, block the malicious traffic, and remove the malware from the system.
Firewall Policies and Zones
The FPR1120-ASA-K9 Cisco Firepower 1120 ASA Appliance is a security appliance that provides firewall capabilities to secure an organization's network. The appliance allows administrators to define firewall policies and zones to control access to network resources and protect against cyber threats.
Firewall policies on the FPR1120-ASA-K9 Cisco Firepower 1120 ASA Appliance are used to define rules that control traffic flow between network zones. These policies are used to inspect traffic and determine whether it should be allowed, denied, or inspected further. The appliance allows administrators to define policies based on a variety of criteria, including source and destination IP addresses, protocols, ports, and applications.
The appliance also supports advanced features such as intrusion prevention, file policies, URL filtering, and advanced malware protection, which can be used to provide additional layers of security to the network.
Zones on the FPR1120-ASA-K9 Cisco Firepower 1120 ASA Appliance are used to group network resources together based on their security requirements. This allows administrators to define policies that can be applied to groups of resources instead of individual resources. Zones can be used to define trust levels for network resources and control access to those resources based on those levels.
For example, a zone can be created for the internal network, which includes trusted resources such as servers and workstations. Another zone can be created for the DMZ, which includes less trusted resources such as web servers. Firewall policies can then be defined to allow or deny traffic between the internal network and the DMZ based on their respective trust levels.
High Availability Features
The FPR1120-ASA-K9 Cisco Firepower 1120 ASA Appliance includes several high availability features that help ensure uninterrupted network connectivity and protect against network outages. These features include:
- Active/Standby failover: The FPR1120-ASA-K9 appliance supports active/standby failover, which means that a secondary appliance is on standby and ready to take over in case the primary appliance fails. In the event of a failure, the secondary appliance takes over as the active appliance, minimizing downtime and ensuring that network traffic continues to flow.
- Stateful failover: The FPR1120-ASA-K9 appliance supports stateful failover, which means that the active appliance synchronizes its connection state information with the standby appliance. This ensures that established connections are maintained when failover occurs, and helps prevent data loss or disruption of network services.
- Link redundancy: The FPR1120-ASA-K9 appliance supports link redundancy, which means that it can use multiple network interfaces to provide redundancy and ensure uninterrupted network connectivity. If one interface fails, the appliance can automatically switch to another interface without disrupting network traffic.
- Device clustering: The FPR1120-ASA-K9 appliance supports device clustering, which allows multiple appliances to be grouped together to provide higher levels of availability and scalability. Clustering can be used to distribute traffic across multiple appliances, provide active/active failover, and increase overall capacity.
- Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol (VRRP): The FPR1120-ASA-K9 appliance supports VRRP, which is a protocol that allows multiple routers to share a virtual IP address. This helps ensure that network traffic continues to flow even if one router fails.
Key Feature about this Cisco FPR1120-ASA-K9
- Manufacturer Cisco
- Part Number or SKU# FPR1120-ASA-K9
- Product Line Firepower
- Product Series 1000
- Product Model FPR-1120
- Product Name Firepower FPR-1120 Network Security/Firewall Appliance
- Product Type Network Security/Firewall Appliance
Technical Information of Cisco Firewall Appliance
- Firewall Protection Supported URL Filtering
- Firewall Protection Supported Malware Protection
- Firewall Protection Supported Advanced Threat Protection
- Firewall Protection Supported Application Control
- Firewall Throughput 294.40 MB/s
- Number of VPN Supported 150
Interfaces/Ports of Cisco Security Appliance
- Total Number of Ports 8
- USB Yes
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports 8
Media & Performance of Cisco Firepower
- VPN Throughput 153.60 MB/s
Network & Communication
- Ethernet Technology Gigabit Ethernet
- Network Standard 1000Base-X
- Network Standard 1000Base-T
- Wireless LAN No
- Number of Total Expansion Slots 4
- Expansion Slot Type SFP (mini-GBIC)
- Number of SFP Slots 4
Management & Protocols
- Manageable Yes
Dimension and Weight
- Compatible Rack Unit 1U
- Form Factor Rack-mountable
- Height 1.7 Inch
- Width 17.2 Inch
- Depth 10.6 Inch
- Weight (Approximate) 8 lbs
A proper network security appliance is able to provide you with threat defense, new malware protection, insightful reporting, application control, and more in one solution.
With organizations getting more and more reliant on software for automation and streamlining operations, users are getting strong emotional attachments to their vendors and applications. Advanced level appliances are thus needed to maintain the relationship between you, as an end-user, and the vendors.
Security appliances can be defined as any server appliance form that is created for the protection of your computer networks from undesired traffic. There are various types of security appliances in the market. Some of them include:
- Preventative devices: These scan networks and recognize probable security issues like vulnerability assessment appliances and penetration testing.
- Passive devices: Sense and reports undesired traffic. An example is intrusion detection appliances.
- Unified Threat Management (UTM): Appliances bring together features making one system like content filtering, some firewalls, and web caching.
- Active devices: These block undesired traffic. Examples of such are anti-virus scanning devices, content filtering devices, and firewalls.
Here at AllHDD, you can find the best network security appliance choosing from our wide variety of options, we have different products with 1 port, 2 ports, 3 ports, and up to 24 ports!
There is a wide variety of appliances in the market which address most of the security concerns out there. The challenge is that all vendors claim they are able to achieve what your security requirements are. The preference is that this is done via wireless connection.
It would be great if the claims are determined to a particular degree by an independent body. The body would conduct benchmark tests to guarantee your safety is making some assumptions.
Efficiency of Security Appliances
A massive amount of code is employed in the creation of security appliances like IPS or IDS. Buffer overflows probability against a product management interface (management module) like this one is very high. Purchasing a product like this is essential in the hostile and complex computer environment of today.
You need to be aware of the existence of exploitable problems linked with a snort. Snort is the leading Open Source Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) around the globe. It utilizes a string of rules that aid in the definition of malicious activity on the network. It then uses the rules to locate packets matching against the activities and generates you, as the user, alerts.
Snort may be positioned inline to break off these packets. It has three main uses: Like a packet sniffer such as tcpdump, like a complete network intrusion prevention system, or like a packet logger essential in debugging network traffic. You can download snort and configure it for your business or personal use.
VPN in Security Appliances
A VPN device is a network appliance fitted with advanced security features. VPN appliance, also referred to as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), is effectively a router offering you firewall protection, authorization, load balancing, and encryption for Virtual Private Networks.
It is a network device that uses a public telecommunication framework like the internet to offer individual users or remote offices secured proprietary data access. One of the commonly used conventions for the management of message transmission security on the internet is SSL. An ideal VPN device should provide multi-platform functionality and central management. It should also be compatible with all crucial network applications.
Security Appliances License
In networking, a network license facilitates many users on one particular TCP/IP network to have shared access to product licenses. The installed Network License Manager (NLM) controls the issuance of licenses to users.
On starting an Autodesk product, you are required to have a license from the license server via the network. If you have a license, NLM will allocate the computer and user starting the program a license. One thus decreases the number of licenses available on the server by one.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product FPR1120-ASA-K9 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.