More Information of WAN Interface Card
The HWIC-1DSU-T1= (High-Speed WAN Interface Card - 1 Digital Service Unit - T1) is a type of network interface card (NIC) that can be used to provide a T1 connection on a Cisco router. A T1 connection is a type of digital transmission line that can transmit data at speeds up to 1.544 megabits per second (Mbps). This Item is a single-port card, meaning that it has only one T1 port and can be used to connect a single T1 circuit to the router. It can be used in a variety of applications, such as connecting a local area network (LAN) to a wide area network (WAN), or providing Internet access to a group of users. The Model is designed to be installed in a Cisco router that has an available slot for a WAN interface card.
High-Performance and Throughput
This item is a hardware interface card that provides one port of WAN connectivity using a T1 interface. This card can be installed in a Cisco router to provide a connection to a Wide Area Network (WAN) using a T1 connection.
The T1 interface operates at a speed of 1.544 Mbps, which is a common speed used for WAN connections. This interface supports both full-duplex and half-duplex operation, with the full-duplex mode providing higher performance. The card also supports various framing formats, including D4 and ESF, which can be used depending on the requirements of the WAN connection.
This model card is designed for use in a range of Cisco routers, including the 1800, 2800, and 3800 series. It can be used to provide WAN connectivity for applications such as voice, data, and video.
Network Monitoring and Troubleshooting
The Cisco HWIC-1DSU-T1= Voice WAN Interface Card provides network monitoring and troubleshooting capabilities to help diagnose and resolve network issues. This includes the ability to monitor T1 line status and performance, detect and report line errors, and identify issues with network connectivity. The card also provides tools for troubleshooting, such as alarms and logs, that can be used to isolate problems and quickly resolve issues. Additionally, the card supports remote management capabilities, which allow network administrators to monitor and manage the card from a remote location. This makes it easier to identify and resolve issues, even if the card is located in a remote or difficult-to-reach location.
General Information about this Cisco HWIC-1DSU-T1=
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Part Number or SKU# HWIC-1DSU-T1=
- Product Type: High-Speed WAN Interface Card (HWIC)
Technical Information of Wan Interface Card
- Application/Usage: Wide Area Network
Interfaces/Ports for High-Speed WIC
- Total Number of Ports: 1
- Connector Type: RJ-48
- Interfaces/Ports Details: 1 x RJ-48 T1/FT1 WAN
Media & Performance
- Ethernet Technology: Ethernet
- Network Technology: T1/FT1
- Connectivity Media: Copper T1
- Data Transfer Rate: 1.54 MBPS T1
- Type: DSU/CSU
- Enclosure Type: Integrated, Plug-in module
- Interface Type: HWIC
- Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Protocols & Specifications: HDLC
- Form Factor: Internal
- Bus: HWIC
Network Interface Specifications
- Transmit bit rate: 1.544 Mbps +/- 50 bps
- Receive bit rate: 1.544 Mbps +/- 100 bps
- Line code: AMI, B8ZS
- AMI ones density
- UL 60950 (United States)
- CAN/CSA 22.2, CSA60950 (Canada)
- GB 4943 (China)
- AS/NZS 60950 (Australia/New Zealand)
- EN60950 (Europe)
- IEC 60950 (International)
Expansion / Connectivity
- Interfaces: 1 x modem - T1 - RJ-48
- Compatible Slots: 1 x HWIC
- Min Operating Temperature: 32 °F
- Max Operating Temperature: 104 °F
- Humidity Range Operating: 10 - 85%
Dimensions & Weight
- Width: 3.1 Inch
- Depth: 5.6 Inch
- Height: 0.8 Inch
- Cisco 1841, 1941, 1941 Mobile Wireless, 1941 Security, 1941 Security Bundle, 1941 SRE Bundle, 2801, 2801 Unified Communications Bundle, 2801 Unified Communications Bundle with Advanced Security, 2821, 2821 Branch Office in a Box Bundle, 2821 Secure WAN Optimization Bundle, 2821 Unified Communications Bundle, 2821 Unified Communications Bundle with Advanced Security, 2821 WAN Application Acceleration Bundle, 2821 WAN Optimization Bundle, 2851, 2851 Secure WAN Optimization Bundle, 2851 Unified Communications Bundle, 2851 Unified Communications Bundle with Advanced Security, 2851 WAN Application Acceleration Bundle, 2851 WAN Optimization Bundle, 2911, 2911 Security Bundle, 2911 Voice Security and CUBE Bundle, 2911 Voice Security Bundle, 2921, 2921 Security Bundle, 2921 SRE Bundle, 2921 Voice Security and CUBE Bundle, 2921 Voice Security Bundle, 2951, 2951 Security Bundle, 2951 SRE Bundle, 2951 Voice Security and CUBE Bundle, 2951 Voice Security Bundle, 3825, 3825 Branch Office in a Box Bundle, 3825 Secure WAN Optimization Bundle, 3825 SRST Voice Upgrades for HSEC Bundle, 3825 Unified Communications Bundle, 3825 Unified Communications Bundle with Advanced Security, 3825 WAN Application Acceleration Bundle, 3825 WAN Optimization Bundle, 3845, 3845 Branch Office in a Box Bundle, 3845 Unified Communications Bundle with Advanced Security, 3845 WAN Application Acceleration Bundle, 3845 WAN Optimization Bundle, 3925, 3925 Security Bundle, 3925 SRE Bundle, 3925 Voice Security and CUBE Bundle, 3925 Voice Security Bundle, 3925E, 3925E Security Bundle, 3925E SRE Bundle, 3925E Voice Bundle, 3925E Voice Security and CUBE Bundle, 3925E Voice Security Bundle, 3945, 3945 Security Bundle, 3945 SRE Bundle, 3945 Voice Bundle, 3945 Voice Security and CUBE Bundle, 3945 Voice Security Bundle, 3945E, 3945E Security Bundle, 3945E SRE Bundle, 3945E Voice Bundle, 3945E Voice Security and CUBE Bundle, 3945E Voice Security Bundle
Adding gigabyte network connectivity is one of the best decisions users can make in the modern world. This is what the NIC (Network Interface Card) offers. This highly advanced networking device offers users a dedicated computer network connection.
The network interface card's ability to support wired and wireless network communications makes it one of the best choices. Individual users and IT professionals will find them very useful.
NIC enables adequate communication between computers. The computers may either be connected over a Local Area Network or over larger-scale networks via an IP. Regardless of the connection type, the network interface card offered at AllHDD works at optimal rates.
When users choose network interface card options here, they get the most reliable hardware circuitry. That is, there's a synergy between a data link and a physical layer in one device. The circuitry enables the physical layer to process data so that the processes involving the data link layer can run effectively on it.
Gone are the days when network controllers were the real deals. Today, a network interface card can serve as an expansion module in computer systems or routers. The specifications of the NIC users will get correspond with the standard of various network options.
Network Interface Card Options
Internal Network Interface Cards
Users will find NIC (Network Interface Cards) that users can insert directly onto the computer's motherboard. For these options to offer network access, there's the need for network cables. There are NIC options that use connections like Peripheral Component Interconnect (PCI). Others connect with Industry Standard Architecture (ISA).
External Network Interface Cards
Laptops and desktops which do not come with an internal network interface card use the external option. There are two options for the external NIC. The first is the wireless network cards, which will be attached directly to the motherboard.
Unlike the internal option, there will be no need for networking cables in this case. These options are the best when users need to travel or access wireless signals.
On the other hand, there are several USB options ranging from 1 port to 4 port NIC. They are compact, and they add a network connection to a USB-enabled computer system. Many of these NIC options work with 10-100-1000 Mbps networks.
They are also ideal replacements for local area network (LAN) adapters and similar laptop accessories. Users will find USB network interface cards that support features such as VLAN tagging, Jumbo Frames, and Wake on LAN (WOL). They are the most reliable Gigabit network for versatile home and business use.
- Fast and Reliable Performance. The network interface cards have impressive speed ratings with options up to 1000 Mbps. They enable the connection of multiple computers without the fear of failure.
- Updated and Incorruptible Driver. The driver that passes data between the NIC and the computer system ensures optimal performance.
- Connectivity LED. These NIC (Network Interface Cards) come with integrated LED indicators to notify users when there is a network connection and transfer of data.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product HWIC-1DSU-T1= at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - NIC
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.